Complaint Review: Scott

• Scott

Internet
    USA

Scott Wayne Horse Sale Scammer Internet

Individual responded to my ad for a horse for sale, but responded strangely as below. This is a common attempted scam in the horse sales area. Stated that he could not speak on the phone as he had ear surgery.

---

Hello Mark,

Thank s for writing me back and also the Update, as i am writing this Email, be sure my children are with me, they won't just let me breath since they found out that we are buying another horse. I want you to know that the horse will be very happy to live with my family. I have a family of me, my wife, my 3 children and 3 step children. We are a happy Family. We live in New York and our property is on a 17 Acres of Land which will allow the horse to move freely around the Property. We currently Have 5 horses and looking at getting your horse to make it 6(meaning your horse already has playmates) Buying Your horse means that each of the children can have a horse to themselves. We have a trainer already, a Doctor to take care of them too. We are nothing called Novice when it comes to Horse. Your Horse is not for Business Purposes but for the Family and be sure there would be so much attention for your Horse... what i'm trying to say is there is a new happy home for your horse out here in New York. I am an Investor, I invest in Education, health and real Estate.

What is the last Price you are willing to sell the Horse as we would be glad to purchase the Horse this new week. We are Purchasing a trailer at the moment too and be sure you have no problem with shipment as i already told my shipper about the horse... all she is waiting for is a go ahead to pick the horse.

What payment mode are you willing to accept? I could Mail you a certified check to you tomorrow(Monday) and this will be settled. Also what is your Last price?

If we are good to go, Kindly Email me the following informations to prepare payment :

Name of Check
Address to Mail check to (Physical address)
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:
Last asking Price:

I will be more than Happy to Purchase your Horse and be sure whenever you have the chance, you can always come around to see the horse and be sure you would be so happy for what you would see.

Many Thanks

---

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2014 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott/internet/scott-wayne-horse-sale-scammer-internet-1185020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content