Complaint Review: Scranton Ford/Bob Stevens

• Scranton Ford/Bob Stevens
    118 Linden St
    Scranton, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Scranton Ford/Bob Stevens I TOO GOT RIPPED OFF $499 BY FAKE SALES TRAINING!!! Scranton, Pennsylvania

* : SEND YOUR STORY TO ALL YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATIONS IN YOUR CITY & TO PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA AT THIS ADDRESS:

I too was a victim of this Sales Training offered by Bob Stevens. I received an email asking me to come in for an interview so I did. I met w/ Bob Stevens himself, whom I was under the impression worked for Scranton Ford. It wasn't until the end of the 1st day of Training that we found out it was going to cost us $499. I was under the impression the money was for my sales license n once I was there for so long the company would pay it back.

Anyway, During the training we were told that the Rosado's, whom own not only Scranton Ford but Dickson City Hyundai n a few other dealerships, were looking for about 20 sales reps between the 2 and that there was no way the 11 of us in training would not get hired @ one of them. I was the only girl in the training class and Bob Stevens must've said about 100 times how I was going to do so well and make soooo much money. I must say I was pretty confident.

At the end of training, the GM of Scranton Ford, Bill, came in to talk to us and gave us all times to come in for interviews the following day. When I got there for my interview, I waited an hour just to see him only for him to tell me he was too busy to meet w/ me and would get back to me within 3 days. That was the last I heard from him. I call every other day and have even asked to speak w/ the owner but NO ONE WILL TALK TO ME!

I didn't even get a chance. They just took my money! I'm a single mom... How is this legal?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scranton-fordbob-stevens/scranton-pennsylvania-18503/scranton-fordbob-stevens-i-too-got-ripped-off-499-by-fake-sales-training-scranton-p-489145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author

The White House
President Barack Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC  20500

Also send your story to your Attorney General, & to Andrew Cuomo, the Attorney General of New York. Mr. Cuomo is probably the ONLY person in the entire USA who truly cares about the American people. Our politicians are obviously too busy doing other things, right? 'Google' this for proof- ASSEMBLYMAN MIKE DUVALL RESIGNS AFTER HIS SEX COMMENTS ARE BROADCAST, and read all about it.

*WELCOME TO AMERICA- ONE MASSIVE LIE!