Complaint Review: ScreenAid, LaptopZ.com, GainGame.com, YallStore.com, YallStock.com, Yall, Ect...

• Submitted: Tue, January 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010
  • Reported By: lazychris2000 — Anchorage United States of America
  • ScreenAid, LaptopZ.com, GainGame.com, YallStore.com, YallStock.com, Yall, Ect...
    7917 New Utrecht Ave
    Brooklyn, New York
    United States of America

ScreenAid, LaptopZ.com, GainGame.com, YallStore.com, YallStock.com, Yall, Ect... yallstore.com, GainGame.com, screenaid.com Damaged hinges Brooklyn, New York

*Author of original report: Phone calls have started

I ordered a set of hinges for my laptop Dec 21, 2009 from their ebay store.  They were advertised as brand new and the cost was very reasonable.  I received them 2 weeks later, and were bent beyond use.  The packaging was not damaged at all, which indicates they were bent before packaging.  After several email exchanges (and a threat of reporting them to ebay), I convinced them to pay for the return shipping.  I received my replacement hinges Jan 13, 2010 and they were more bent than the first.  I sent an email back to them saying that they screwed up again and I got an email response that contained the following sentence (I have copied it directly from the email):

"As you know,we have resent one to you,it should be damaged during the shipping way by usps."

it should be damaged during the shipping.  They knew it was damaged and were trying to pass the blame on to the USPS. [continued below]....
.....  Again, the packaging was in pristine condition--it would be impossible to bend the hinges like they were without damaging the packaging.  It has now been 4 business days since they said they were going to refund my money and I have not seen a dime. I will be filing a complaint through ebay and paypal.

Starting this morning, when I was rudely woken up, I have started to receive phone calls on my cell phone from their "store".  When I pick up the phone, there is a short pause then they hang up.  If they get my voicemail, they leave a 1 second of silence message.  Whenever I try to call them back, the line is busy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/screenaid-laptopzcom-gaingamecom-yallstorecom-yallstockcom-yall-ect/brooklyn-new-york-11214/screenaid-laptopzcom-gaingamecom-yallstorecom-yallstockcom-yall-ect-yallstore-556924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Phone calls have started

AUTHOR: lazychris2000 - (USA)

Update 1/26/10:
I have been woken up no less than 3 times in the last 2weeks by laptopz calling.  Only once did they leave a voicemail, this morning, where they were trying to convince me to revise my feedback.
I did finally receive my refund, but it was followed up with several emails in broken english telling me to revise my feedback "like we agreed".  I have told them to stop contacting me and have since received 2 emails and this morning's phone call.  I am in the progress of contacting ebay to report them for harassment.