Complaint Review: SCT Logistics Co.

• Submitted: Fri, June 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013
  • Reported By: Laura — Cape Coral Florida
  • SCT Logistics Co.

Beaverton, Oregon
    USA

SCT Logistics Co. WOW almost $2,000 to shop and $350 for me Beaverton Oregon

Received a check in the amount of $1992.55 instructing me to activate the check by signing into website (user id and password given in letter). I did that.

Next step is to deposit the check "into your regular bank account". I have not done this.

There is also mention that "based on the previous survey by our affiliate Consumer Survey Specialists, ... indicated your (my) interests in an additional income ..."

I sure could use the $350 by following these steps:

Steps:

1. Deposit Check into regular bank account (saving or checking, check purpose: PAYROLL)
   2. Funds should be available between 12-24 hours.
   3. Deduct your participation pay: $350.00
   4. Withdraw balance money to do assigned assignment.(Proceed to next step immediatelly).
   5. Generate your assignment break down (Locate store to evaluate)
   6. COMPLETE EVALUATION FORM WITH INFORMATION OBTAINED AFTER EVALUATION

The letter is post-marked Madrid, Spain, the company address is Beaverton, OR and the check is issued from Bank of America ##-######### OR

Is this legit? I'm afraid to believe it.

There is no infomation on the internet about this company. In reading other reports here at RipoffReport, I don't see if anyone participated in this offer, except the unfortunate one who apparently got an online payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sct-logistics-co/beaverton-oregon-97075/sct-logistics-co-wow-almost-2000-to-shop-and-350-for-me-beaverton-oregon-1057177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content