Complaint Review: Seal Skin Cover

• Reported By: Jon Jon — Potomac Falls Virginia USA
  • Seal Skin Cover

Internet
    USA

Seal Skin Cover or Elite Shield Boat Cover Did not credit account as promised butler NJ

July 10, 2017, I ordered covers for two jet skis. 2 days later I get an email stating that they are not available. I called them since they charged my paypal account. I asked to credit amount immediately. I also told them I was surprised I got charged since it is common business practice to charge account when items ship. They put a request through for refund. 4 days later July 18, 2017, I got an email stating I would receive credit in 3 to 4 business days.

It is now August 8, 2017, and no refund. I contacted Seal Covers again, after 30 minutes on the phone they stated they would put another request through. I requested credit immediately but they stuck to their policy and no supervisor available. I contacted paypal and requested a refund through them as well.

Do not do any business with this company as they are of no help when their mistake. They also have bad business practices and horrible customer service. Wasted additional  2 hours of my time requesting a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2017 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seal-skin-cover/internet/seal-skin-cover-or-elite-shield-boat-cover-did-not-credit-account-as-promised-butler-nj-1391329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content