Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: /reports/search partscom/jacksonville florida 32256/search partscom national parts llcautomotive electronic solutions took my ordermy for 884783
There may be more reports for "/reports/search partscom/jacksonville florida 32256/search partscom national parts llcautomotive electronic solutions took my ordermy for 884783"
For more results perform a general search for "/reports/search partscom/jacksonville florida 32256/search partscom national parts llcautomotive electronic solutions took my ordermy for 884783"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nevada Tire City Intentionally Damaged My Vehicle and I have PROOF LAS VEGAS NEVADA
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Nevada Tire City LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
alper law Jackie royal, John alper overpriced inaccurate legal advice. Orlando Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: alper law Internet

Feb 21 2017
Aengus Fogarty, Quinton Hall Wire fraud Victoria Brtish Columbia British Columbia Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Investment Brokers: Aengus Fogarty Internet

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
lifequestliving.com Robert Annenberg googling his name should tell you everything you need to know about him.201 289-2500He contacted me regarding marketing services and when I declined to do business with him he proceeded to get very vulgar. Run don't walk away!!! Palm Beach FLORIDA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Investment Brokers: lifequestliving.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nugenix my husband bought a sample online and this company keeps decucting money from our account Salt lake city Utah Author: Island, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Nugenix Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Camping World of Calera, Alabama I took my camper to get fixed and got it back in worse condition than it was before I took it to them. Calera Alabama Author: Auburn, Alabama Consumer Services: Camping World of Calera, Alabama Calera, Alabama

Feb 21 2017
taxhelpgroup No Help, No refund boynton beach Florida Author: Tampa`, Florida Financial Services: taxhelpgroup boynton beach, Florida

Feb 21 2017
YOURWISHSTORE.COM magnetic phone cord No Idea Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: YOURWISHSTORE.COM Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Aspire Sales LLC Stole my money Jupiter Florida Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida

Feb 21 2017
L&J Deisel aka deiselogic Sold me junk fuel injectors Jacksonville Florida Author: Bismarck , Missouri Auto Parts: Darren Busby Jacksonville , Florida

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
NTB Annapolis National Tire & BatteryNational Tire & Battery Annapolis NTB RIPOFF, WORTHLESS, COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME Annapolis Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland Auto Tire shops: NTB Annapolis Annapolis, Maryland

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 21 2017
alucia skin care Lumella eye serum free trial, pay the postage. charged my card over 180 dollars los angelas California
Author: ALBANY, New York Skin Care: alucia skin care los angelas, California

Feb 21 2017
leagle.com leagle,Inc aka LEAGLE aka leaglebriefs ,fake Twitter account showing fake location as Washinton, D.C., leagle.com owned by a foreign national criminal who destroys reputations of Americans for profit Round Rock, Texas Internet Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: leagle.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors Max ErwinMax Erwin, JrMEJR, LTD, Ace Exteriors, Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors, LLC Catch a Contractor, Took My Money Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors Columbus, Ohio

Feb 21 2017
Logitech Poorly Trained, Rude and highly uncooperative Customer Service Newark California Nationwide Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia Electronic Manufacturers: Logitech Nationwide