Complaint Review: Search Quarry

• Search Quarry

Internet
    USA

Search Quarry Ripped Off - A Total Scam Internet

I ran into their website through Google search, ran a search and asked me to sign up for their $2.95 five day trial to see the report.  I paid the $2.95 and my report disappeared?  Tried running it again, got sent to another page telling me my membership was either cancelled or it had expired, asking me to pay $19.95 to see the report?????

In the meantime under my account information the status of my membership states: Unlimited Access.  Tried calling their toll free number, no one answers and the voicemail is not accepting any messages.  This company is a total scam.  Hopefully they won't abuse my credit card information.  I will be disputing the charge.  Do not use this company or give them any information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2017 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search-quarry/internet/search-quarry-ripped-off-a-total-scam-internet-1405351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content