Your Search | family dollar

Jan 21 2017
Dr. Arvind Jain, DMD *DR. ARVIND JAIN DMD MARLYAND FAMILY DENTAL DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS AND LIES SCAM ARTIST* Salisbury Maryland Author: Holbrook, New York Dental Services: DR. ARVIND JAIN DMD MARLYAND FAMILY DENTAL Salisbury, Maryland

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 16 2017
Revive Youth Cream OVL My Skin Scam Charged Debit Card Internet Author: Virginia Family Planning: Revive Youth Cream Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Day & Night Truck Sales Online Steven Mckiddy, Zack Mckiddy, Kathleen Frederick This Family Owned Company Encourages and Promotes Racism Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Day & Night Truck Sales Online Tempe, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 10 2017
Ageis Industries LLC Jason Carter will document take pictuers call the sheriff DFS to have our family broken up in order to break us down so will leave neighborhood. He doesn't want us here. Pacific, Missouri retraction /apology Aegis Industries LLC Author: Pacific, Missouri Business Consulting: Ageis Industries LLC Missouri

Jan 10 2017
Maricopa Family Dentistry & Orthodontics They sell insurance and charge outrageous fees if you do not buy it. MARICOPA Arizona Author: MARICOPA, Arizona Dental Services: Maricopa Family Dentistry & Orthodontics MARICOPA, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Frank Galchus lawyer who does not represent clients interests or their wishes in any way. This lawyer disappears in court and shows up late for court. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Rego Park, New York Lawyers: Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Fresh Meadows, New York

Jan 09 2017
eden at watersedge new life family(OH) scam,ripoff,mass-evictor memphis Tennessee Author: crossville, Tennessee Tenants: eden at watersedge memphis, Tennessee

Jan 09 2017
Filter Queen Majestic Majestic vacuum, Air filter Majestic, Health-Mor Our family was Sucked in to a poor product when salesman manipulated us as health conscious customers. Strongsville Ohio Author: Idaho Appliances: Filter Queen Majestic Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
NETWORK ONE Anthony O'connellApple DussadeeNetwork one online servicesTony O'connellhttps://ie.linkedin.com/in/tonyoconnell friendly until received payment, after receiving payment, disappeared and relocated with complete Family Bangkok and Dublin Internet Author: Berlin, Other Computer Classes: NETWORK ONE Internet

Jan 07 2017
Dollar Rental using , rentalcarticket.com $25 administrative fee for $1 toll Nationwide Author: Nationwide Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rental using www.rentalcarticket.com Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney Susanne Rohfleisch - BAD Lawyer - Will Not Work For You Heidelberg Baden Wurttemberg
Author: Mannheim, Other Lawyers: Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney Heidelberg,

Jan 04 2017
Swagbucks.com Did not pay me 60 dollar in giftcards Redondo Beach Internet Author: Mishawakai, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Swagbucks.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
Jefferey Kettle / Stinson Leonard Street / Inetecual Lawyer Ripped our family off on EBay Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Newport beach, California Stereos: Jefferey Kettle / Stinson Leonard Street / Inetecual Lawyer Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 04 2017
Dollar Store Services is a Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pacifica, California Convenience Stores: Dollar Store Services Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
One Dream Athletics One Dream Clothing Typical instagram athlete scam. They ask you to be an ambassador for their clothing, then tell you that you have to purchase something first. Upon which they will send you a promo code to give out to your friends and family. They say they will pay you on every piece of clothing. Once you buy something, they never send the code or clothes. Internet
Author: Somewhere, New York Sporting Goods: One Dream Athletics Internet

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas