ROOMMATE NY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: roommate ny
There may be more specific results for " roommate ny"
For more specific results for " roommate ny"
Showing 1-25 of 6,336 Found Reports For more specific results for " roommate ny"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Shaun smith Lawsuit Internet Author: Ny, New York Loans: Shaun smith Internet

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 21 2017
Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY VLA-NY Avoid Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY Under ALL Circumstances! NY New York Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY NY, New York

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 20 2017
Bayview Landscape Architecture Greg Marett1047 Old Northern BoulevardRoslyn, NY 11576 Landscaping Roslyn New York
Author: Port Washington, New York Landscaping: Bayview Landscape Architecture Roslyn, New York

Jul 20 2017
Joseph Stone Capital at Ross Adam Barish Scam Stockbroker, Financial Adviser, Boiler Room Mineola New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: Joseph Stone Capital Mineola, New York

Jul 18 2017
North Shore Agency 270 Spagnoli Rd, Ste110Melville NY 11747 Cashed my check 6/16/2017 and sent another collection letter on 7/11/17 for the same amount. Melville New York Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Passaic, New Jersey Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 11 2017
Bryan Moll - BKR Strategy Group BKR Strategy Consultants / Brian Moll BKR Strategy Group complete scam! Brooklyn Ny Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Bryan Moll - BKR Strategy Group

Miz Barn Miz Barn Scraming Rip-off Internet Fresh Meadows NY
Author: Desoto, Texas Beauty Products: Miz Barn Internet

Jul 11 2017
American Attitudeinc Inc American Attitudeinc LLCAmericanAttitudeinc I was scammed by American Attitude Inc 5005 Metropolitan Ave, Ridgewood, NY 11385 (718) 366-1338 New York Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: American Attitudeinc Inc Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Priority Legal Services Graham KlineUnited Merchant Asset Received a call from Graham Kline stating he was from Priority Legal Services and that he has a summons in hand. That they were going to come out to my home or place of work within 24 to 48 hours to serve me. Not sure search says Ny Internet, Natio Author: Redding , California Legal Process Servers: Priority Legal Services Internet

Jul 10 2017
Paul Anderson Case File : FGNI-98524L6 Court House Address- -United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10056. Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) Last month to File Lawsuit - May 2017 Attorney Name- Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse). Case Type- Fraudulent Case(FC/SC) Total Amount - $900.00. Settlement Amount - $900.00 Email back us on: Attorneyjasonsmith@accountdepartments.com Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. New York New York Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Attorney Generals: Paul Anderson New York, New York

Jul 09 2017
susun weed Another rip off... Woodstock, NY new york Author: thomaston, Connecticut Arts and Crafts: susun weed

Jul 07 2017
instagoodcream Rbl*Rosscream These people charged me 99.95 for a period of 12 months.after calling my bank and getting a new card i was informed of this long period of time taking my money. NY & NJ Internet Author: New York, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: instagoodcream Internet

Jul 06 2017
AAMCO Transmission in Poughkeepsie, NY Poor Business Practices Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Poughkeepsie, New York

Jul 06 2017
Metaevol.com Jonathan Isbell Cowboy Jon Jonathan Isbell is a thief, he will take your money and not show up to do the job. He was suppose to fix a dock for us, we gave him $2,500 upfront for materials but we never saw him again. He took off with our money and stole our boat stabilizers. I have become aware of his workings throughout the USA. He mainly works and rips people off in Oregon, Nevada, New York, Michigan, California and Tennessee. He is a con artist and has no morals when it comes to ripping someone off. The work he portrays on his website metaevol.com, is not his work. He uses pictures of other peoples work so he can get in to rip customers off! Oregon, NY, Nevada, California, Michigan,Tennessee Nationwide Author: Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Metaevol.com Jonathan Isbell Cowboy Jon Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Egifter Groupgifting BeVisionTrinet LLC Selling gift cards to bitcoiners who in turn use cards to buy illegal items like guns, drugs, and to scam innocent consumers by requiring gift cards as payment only to learn it's a scam. Can't get back your money! Huntington NY Author: Huntington, New York Credit Card Fraud: Egifter Internet

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 04 2017
SeaGar Seagar Bad Flourocarbon New York NY Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Fishing: SeaGar Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Nelson Montes ((((REDACTED))) Montes Enterprises 325 Comeco Circle Liverpool, NY 13090 Defrauding predator moves around the country looking for his next victim Nationwide-moves around after defrauding victims Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Trucking Companies: Nelson Montes Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
GE Capitol Bank loans THEY RIPPED ME OFF!! New York New York They are scammers - don't contact them in any way Author: Maywood, Illinois Accounting: GE Capitol Bank loans NY