Your Search | cats meow
Approximately 386 Reports Found

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Aug 23 2016
Rita Vidaure barebottom Author: San Jose , California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Rita Vidaure Barebottom Sphynx Internet

Jul 11 2016
oodle Market Place William Alexander, Landon M. bvgFc and More Under cats for sale, the first 10 listings or more are scam,Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: oodle Market Place Internet

Jul 05 2016
Scheherazade Sphynx Cattery Kristen Leedom Sick Cats - Following Bad Breeding Practices New Berlin Wisconsin Amy with no last name or location? Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Animal Abuse: Scheherazade Sphynx Cattery New Berlin, Wisconsin

Jun 23 2016
Spotacular Bengals Sold me 2 sick cats, one died a 4-1/2 years old Barnegat New Jersey Author: Little Ferry, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Spotacular Bengals Barnegat, New Jersey

May 01 2016
evelyn hoffman ripped me of and scam people to buy sick cats and puppys Baltimore Maryland Author: landover , Maryland Animal Abuse: evelyn hoffman Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 13 2016
Angela Wong Shining Cats Cattery Online only Internet
Who IS A Games Person. The God Known! Author: Whitman, Massachusetts Better Business Bureau: Angela Wong Shining Cats Cattery Internet

Apr 10 2016
Bad Cat Breeders Bad Cat Breeders Internet Author: Orange, California Cat Breeders: Bad Cat Breeders Internet

Feb 26 2016
ATMOS Energy Refuses to take my payment, and then turns off my gas & kills my birds and cats Fort Worth Nationwide What??? Author: Fort Wrth, Texas Utility Companies: ATMOS Energy Nationwide

Feb 16 2016
Bengal Basket bengals Judy Kintzinger, BAD BENGAL BREEDER, SICK CATS FELV POSITIVE AND RING WORM, BENGAL BASKET JUDY KINTZINGER Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Animal Abuse: Bengal Basket bengals Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 12 2016
Cazpurr Bengals Linda Johnson Diann Johnson Linda Diann Johnson Bad Bengal Cat Breeder Sick Cats in cages using fake names Sun City Arizona Answer to untrue and fake complaint! Author: Phoenix, Arizona Pet Shops & Supplies: Cazpurr Bengals Sun City, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
Marilyn Jean Glover of House of Burmese Cats - Failure to deliver a promise of a full refund and refuses to return calls/emails Rowlett -Dallas Metroplex, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cat Breeders: House of Burmese Cats Internet

Jan 09 2016
Purrada Exotix Brittany NicoleBrittany ColemanPurrada ExotixFusion 9 Photography Theft, Fraud, Bengal Cats, Bengal, Breeder, Cat Breeder, Kittens Abbotsford internet Author: Hamilton, Ontario Cat Breeders: Purrada Exotix Abbotsford, British Columbia

Dec 25 2015
Maryland Bengal Cats Shevangibengals Cattery Ripped me off from $800 Stud fee. Gaithersburg Maryland Renate Lied to Her Attorney Author: Frederick, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Maryland Bengal Cats Internet

Dec 09 2015
Sentry Sergeants pet care products inc. Made my cats sick Omaha Nebraska
Just like... Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Animal Services: Sentry Omaha , Nebraska
17, Report #1272043

Dec 04 2015
Cape Cattery Cape Cattery Persian and Himalayan BreederDenise Balboni This breeder Denise Balboni at Cape Cattery withholds pertinent information when she sells cats, will lie to your face when questioned. Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts Internet Author: Milford , Massachusetts Cat Breeders: Cape Cattery Internet

Nov 23 2015
Animal Emergency Center in Tulsa deadly to cats Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Veterinarians: Animal Emergency Center in Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2015
Moose Coons Moose Maine coons , Susan Blevins This woman is very mean and doesn't care about cats Westminster , also online Nationwide Author: Hubert, North Carolina Liars: Moose Coons Nationwide

Nov 13 2015
Helderberg Exotic Cats Mike & Sveltana Puzulis Buyer BEWARE.....SICK KITTENS!!! East Berne New York
dissatisfied customer Author: Ballston Spa, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Helderberg Exotic Cats East Berne, New York

Oct 20 2015
Styled in the Wild Cattery - Nicholas Oberzire and Diane Kush Received 2 Cats Diagnosed with HCM - Both Cats Died Before Reaching 1 Year Old Benicia California Author: Illinois Cat Breeders: Styled in the Wild Cattery - Nicholas Oberzire and Diane Kush Benicia, California

Oct 17 2015
Pendraig Siberians-Dawn Campbell ,Dawn Luttrall, Doug Campbell Dawn Campbell Pendraig Siberian Cats-Theft Hutto Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Cat Breeders: Pendraig Siberians-Dawn Campbell Hutto, Texas

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
Helderberg Exotic Cats Mike and Svetlana CORONA VIRUS East Berne New York Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Helderberg Exotic Cats East Berne, New York

Sep 15 2015
Lilnudist April Arguen Lil Nudists Sphynx Kittens Cats Sells sick cats takes deposits & does not deliver. Very nice up front no follow up Cocoa Florida
april arguin lilnudist RIPOFF!!! Author: clearwater, Florida Animal Abuse: Lilnudist April Arguen Lil Nudists Sphynx Kittens Cats Cocoa, Florida