Your Search | change my address.com

Feb 10 2016
A&P Remodeling Nilo Acosta I got less than half my money's worth. Van Buren Arkansas Author: Hartford, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: A&P Remodeling Van Buren, Arkansas

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet

Feb 10 2016
new jersey mens medical clinic i was told by my dr. that i may need a opr. to fix. prob. so i,am a little shook up paramus New Jersey Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Doctors: new jersey mens medical clinic paramus, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Fast Track Auto Carriers LLCAuto Transport Solutions TOTAL SCAM....CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! LIED TO ME FROM DAY 1 AND STOLE MY MONEY!!! Delray Beach Florida Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Shipping Companies: Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Infinite Allure Lied,did not close account continued taking money out of my account,not giving back! Product is a scam! Greenville,South Carolina Internet Author: Weatherford, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Allure Internet

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 10 2016
Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique This company stole my money and didn't give me a refund las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique las vegas, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Beachbody Fitness $108.65 Charged on My Account and For What? California Author: arlington, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beachbody Fitness California

Feb 10 2016
Dropbox Took my money with no allowances San Francisco Internet Author: Onalaska, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dropbox Internet

Feb 10 2016
Ali Ali, Esq. Law Champs, LLC Mr. Ali ABANDONED my case because I refused to cook for him! Princeton New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Legal Services: Ali Ali, Esq. Princeton, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
GoBank Holding my money without my permission!!! Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Banks: GoBank Pasadena, California

Feb 10 2016
Day & Night Towing They stole my vehicle and sold it without notice or authorization. Then I received my DMV renewal! They never report to any agency LAPD or DMV. Thieves! Northridge California Author: Sylmar, California Auto Towing: Day & Night Towing Northridge , California

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

16, Report #1220421

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
Roomster Give me back my hard earned cash!!! New York New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Roomster New York, New York

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 10 2016
Globe Life Insurance Torchmark Globe Life illegally changed the owner name on my policy without authorization. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Globe Life Insurance Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Worldmark Vacations Wyndam Stole my Summer Vacation Redmond Washington Jim, Fails to Read my Report Author: Port Orchard, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Worldmark Vacations Redmond, Washington

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas

Feb 09 2016
smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet Author: North Carolina Loans: smith loan assistance Internet