Your Search | change my address.com

May 06 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Person called me claiming that my contact information had been supplied to them by TransUnion concerning a 'skip-trace'... I contacted TransUnion, and they said they have no association with Dynamic Recovery Solutions... Caller used an area code from Texas, but when asked claimed they were in North Carolina... North Carolina Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Nationwide

May 06 2016
Appliance Repair, Local Appliance Repair, Service repair Took full deposit and did not refund my money. Okeechobee Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Appliance Repair Okeechobee, Florida

May 06 2016
Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse ? Never received a confirmation email, calls and emails from them say they can't find my order anywhere, do not like them reordering on my credit card. Santa Ana, California Author: Lakewood , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse

May 06 2016
Aroostook Realty Danielle Forino Allowed buyers into my home without an agent and without my permission Fort kent Maine
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Realtors: Aroostook Realty Fort kent, Maine

May 06 2016
Direct Web Advertising, Inc Direct Web Advertising was paid $1,650 for website was never received; and doesn't change report. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Margate, Florida Websites: Direct Web Advertising, Inc Boynton Beach, Florida

May 06 2016
Nugenix Snake oil!!! Charged twice my card after I canceled!!! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Nationwide

➨➨➨ Sona Med Spa ➨➨➨ This Company Scarred my Face Greensboro North Carolina
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Sona Med Spa Greensboro, North Carolina

May 06 2016
Old Vegas slots Took payment but didn't give me my coins Internet Author: Madison, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Old Vegas slots Internet

May 06 2016
Performance Portfolio Management Called up my residence twice (May 4th and 5th) and claimed that I have a debt issue that's a timely manner for which I keep very close tabs on all forms of debt.  Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Performance Portfolio Management Nationwide

May 05 2016
Amazing Rides LLC Uri - dispatcherPavel - truck driver Worst Transport Company Ever - Abused my vehicle by using it for personal gain Melrose Park Illinois Author: Bartonville, Illinois Auto Transporters: Amazing Rides LLC Melrose Park, Illinois

May 05 2016
tracphone they rip me off, lie, mislead, stole my money, phone and time Nationwide Author: San marcos, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: tracphone Nationwide

May 05 2016
Yeti cup at iceberg cups Took my money never got my cup Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Yeti cup at iceberg cups Internet

May 05 2016
MTC truck driving training Take advantage of me and took my money. Hazelwood, mo 63042 MO Author: St.louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: MTC truck driving training MO

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

May 05 2016
Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Refused to Refund my Money After Customer Service Rep Told Me I had 60 days!!!!!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landscaping: Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Loganville, Georgia

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 05 2016
economyrentacar 7640 Narcoossee Rdorlando FL.32822 Reserved a car , when I whent to pick it up I was told I needed my person proof o f insurance or would have to pay $25. extra per day for insurance as per the confirmation. No such statement is printed on the confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Rentals: economyrentacar Orlando, Florida

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 05 2016
Allen Contracting , Jeff Sciarro , I paid Jeffrey Sciarro $2300 to put new flashing around my chimney which he did not do. He went up and smeared roof tar around. Beaver Falls Pennsylvania Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Allen Contracting ( Jeff Sciarro ) Beaver Falls , Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
Quick Pick LockSmith 8883000605 Came out to open locked door ... they damaged my whole door frame Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: Quick Pick LockSmith 8883000605 Internet

May 05 2016
Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 They did not keep parts removed as required by state law. They did a terrible job of aligning my front bumper hood headlight and fender and grill. Clarkston Michigan Author: Davisburg, Michigan Body Work & Repair: Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 Clarkston, Michigan

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet