Your Search | change my address.com

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
Ulta & Sarah, Master Stylist Ulta Ruined My Hair Fort Worth Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Salons: Ulta Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Equinox equinoxserum.com I called to notify the company that the trial products arrived while I was out of the country. I explained to the representative m but they won't return my money either way. It should be illegal to automatically make an individual a member of any company if a person tries a product. Bluffdale Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 22 2014
mytravelserviceonline.com number - 1877 551 3686 I I was informed that I won a cruise, I paid the port fees and was sent mail responded tried to book the tickets and they have been ignoring my emails and they have a basic home answer machine up . I was scammed out of 400 dollars Internet Author: Copiague, New York Cruise Ships: mytravelserviceonline.com Internet

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
PMZ Paparazzi Took my money & didn't show for my wedding Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: St.Louis, Missouri Wedding Services: PMZ Paparazzi Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2014
Tease Salon Destroyed and burnt my long hair Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Hair Salons: Tease Salon Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 22 2014
psychic advisor tara lovepsychictara love psychic tara austin tx beware. ran off w/ my money austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Psychic: psychic advisor tara austin, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Fails to Inspire Prevention of Starvation and War; Fails at Bringing Jobs, True Hope and Love Washington, District of Columbia Author: Terra, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 22 2014
Ace Cash Services ACS A Parental Payday Advance Company Is trying to sue me for a loan I did not make stating it came from my IP address. I don't even know this company. Internet
Author: West New York, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 22 2014
Lipo G3 Pompano Florida G3 Lipo London Stole money from my account Pompano Florida Author: Melrose, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Lipo G3 Pompano FL Pompano, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Driversupport Wasted my time. Explained nothing. Wanted more $ New york Internet Author: Whittier, California Computer Fraud: Driversupport Internet

Aug 21 2014
choose my room.com Liar, liar pants on fire Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Travel Agencies: choose my room.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
SellandRecycle.com CaliforniaCity San FranciscoAddress 301 Executive Park BlvdPhone 8885029582i SEND MY NOKIA 1020 31 DAYS A GO STILL DID NOT GET MY MONEY. THESE PPL SHOULD BE IN JAIL, I SEE HOW MANY PPL THEY HAVE STOLE THE PHONES !! HOW CAN THEY BE THERE? IM GOING THIS PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE WEB, HOW ,MANY PHONES THEY STOLE? IM GOING TO FIGHT FOR THESE PIECES OF SH* GO TO JAIL San Francisco California Author: baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: SellandRecycle.com San Francisco, California

Aug 21 2014
baku aj charged my visa for an order placed online and never delivered. Tried calling, the #was invalid. Searched the name and it showed up on RipOff Report. These people/companies should be prosecuted for theft. Internet Author: ancaster, Ontario Drugstores: baku aj Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Clark and Washington Law Firm Given wrong info and I'm out my last $1000.00 and my bankruptcy Tampa Florida Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Liars: Clark and Washington Law Firm Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2014
It Works It Works! Destoyed my Skin Palmetto Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: It Works Internet

Aug 21 2014
Wilkes Technologies Sterling Wilkes This company is holding my home alarm system hostage after dropping them due to LOUSY service Delran, New Jersey Author: Oakford, Pennsylvania Security Services: Wilkes Technologies Delran, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Mommy Blog Product Rip Off's All publicists should proceed with caution. Internet Author: PublicityVille, Other Websites: Oh My Gosh Beck Internet

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Event Resources-Larry Hamilton Liz or Stephanie BEWARE !!! RIP OFF COMPANY !!! NEVER SENT ORDERED AND PAYED CHAIRS -STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY- DOESN´T PICK UP MY CALL, OR ANSWE EMAILS- LOS ANGELES California Author: Santo Domingo , Sales People: Event Resources-Larry Hamilton LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 21 2014
av8rstuff Charged my credit card and received NO products Georgia Author: Dunnellon, Florida On-Line Business: av8rstuff Georgia