Your Search | change my address.com

Sep 15 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Company Stole my Idenity, Stating I took out a loan and did'nt pay back. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc. Company Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
windoor healthcare they didn't give psch medications to my mother and now they will not admit her because of no beds clearwater Florida Author: saint pete, Florida Healthcare Centers: windoor healthcare clearwater , Florida

Sep 15 2014
Omnisuregroup I paid 3625 for this warranty & after 36,000 mile it wouldn't cover the starter that went out on my bmw that's a lot of money 2 pay out & can't use it stay away from this company they are a ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Smiths grove, Kentucky Auto Warranty: Omnisuregroup Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2014
Specialized Events, Inc. Women's Life and Style Expo, Inc, Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Inc, My Health and Wellness Expo, Inc scam artist, money grubbing Gold Canyon Arizona Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Specialized Events, Inc. Gold Canyon, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
My Score--Freester, Identity Protect Fraud Company, No employment screening at all, SCAM Boca Roton FL Author: Maricopa, Arizona Credit Services: My Score--Freester, Identity Protect Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Ymax Oration Mark Henry Scam calling my work threatening emergency Chicago Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Federal Government: Ymax Oration Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: mukwonago, Wyoming Sales People: MIAMI DREAM TEAM Kittredge, Colorado

Sep 15 2014
Readers Club of America Refuses to cancel subscription unless my mother provides a letter from her doctor saying she has dementia! Juno Florida Author: Westville, Indiana Telemarketers: Readers Club of America Juno, Florida

Sep 15 2014
Radius Market Research Group Dennis Patterson Sent me a check for 1740 asking me to deposit the funds in my account then wire money va money gram. Checks are no good New York New York
Author: Hemet, California Banks: Radius Market Research Group Internet

Sep 15 2014
T-Mobile Tmobile stole 345.81 USD from my checking account United States Nationwide Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Questionable Activities: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
INMAR REBATE CENTER Promo company for Absolt Vodka Denied my Rebate for reason beyond my control Del Rio Texas Author: waterbury, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: INMAR REBATE CENTER Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Edge Video LLC findraredvds@yahoo.com Ordered a dvd, the price $27.99 was deducted from my visa acct but no dvd has arrived. All phone numbers that I have found related to this company are no longer in service. Internet Author: Forest Grove, Oregon Internet Fraud: Edge Video LLC Internet

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
cash call They misled me initially Lied and violated the fair credit act by bringing court documents and giving them to my supervisor and they were not even in a envelope. I had advised them on several different occasions that my employer didn't allow person business on company time. santa Anan, ca ca Author: Reseda, California Cash Services: cash call Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Partnership Mayflower PartnershipJames T. Chilton My check for $35.00 was CASHED and I didn't receive any product! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Business Consulting: Trilateral Entitlement Partnership California

Sep 15 2014
REMARKAMOBILE Charged my for a trail for which I could complete due to their issues. Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: REMARKAMOBILE Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Mastin & Asociates albert jones John Albert 303-498-9520 Email came saying I was in violation of all these laws because i had a loan from some pklace caled American Cash Advance and they were suing me for EFT to my account and EFt that could not be taken from my account and i would be arrested the trouble is they have everything about me and I am scared to death but cannot locate them or this number unkown Nationwide Author: Worthington, Ohio Cash Services: Mastin & Asociates albert jones Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Credit One Bank Someone at the bank used my credit card by being additional on my account and even though I have called and written for months, they have not straightened this out. Las Vegas NV Nationwide Author: Parlin, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
focalprice.com never go my tablets an they charge my paypal acount hong kong Internet Author: florence, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: focalprice.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
Garcinia-Ultra-Shop.com Ordered a Trial bottle for $4.95 in July, never received product. In August my Chking. acct. was charged $89.95 . Called Co. to ask why & they said that's how it goes & I'm pretty much screwed! Had to change my acct. & cancel my card. This company needs to END!!! Torrance California Author: Orlando, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia-Ultra-Shop.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
maker shop the maker shop Stampy Cat back pack never shipped no automated same responce tookj my credit card info culver city california Author: Castle Hayne, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: maker shop culver city, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
My New Internet Business Owner Paul Darby Refuse to pay me my commissions. Internet Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Internet Marketing Companies: My New Internet Business Internet

Sep 15 2014
Relocation Solutions The company is a complete scam. i paid them upfront to move my furniture to another state, and they never did. They kept all of my money. When i spoke to the supervisor , I was cursed at. i called numerous times and noone ever calls you back. They robbed me. My kids are sleeping on the floor because of this evil crooked company. Fairlawn New Jersey Author: Holiday, Florida Moving Companies: Relocation Solutions Fairlawn, New Jersey

Sep 15 2014
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet