Your Search | high priestess baphomet sekhemet

Oct 21 2014
Seacoast Christian Highschool Seacoast Christian Highschool Seacoast High; Seacoast Charter Academy; Seacoast; Cynthia Marla Stremmel, Kevin Stremmel, Bryce Stremmel, Bryana Stremmel, Braylie Stremmel School Review Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Charter Schools: Seacoast Christian Highschool Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Rosella spaid Rose3011 Scammer Sent less expensive item. High View,West Virginia Internet
Author: grand rapids, Michigan Toy Stores: rosella spaid Internet

Oct 20 2014
Tony Coppola Ebay Scam Artist, Craigslist ad with High Pay Nationwide Author: slc, Utah Jewelry Stores: Tony Coppola Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 15 2014
RICH DAD POOR DAD EDUCATION REAL ESTATE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM RDPD BEWARE RICH DAD POOR DAD HIGH PRESSURE SALESMEN BROKEN PROMISES Cape Coral Florida Author: PEARLAND, Texas Con Artists: RICH DAD POOR DAD EDUCATION MENTORSHIP PROGRAM Cape Coral, Florida

Oct 14 2014
2 much stuff 4 me tag sales,Inc Brian Silver aka Brian Elenson Brian Silver aka Brian Elenson 2muchstuff4me walked off the job when he was supposed to get my stuff ready for a tag sale. He violated the contract. He did this because i wouldn't give him my high end items. He wanted my jewelry and when I refused he got angry and left. Dont hire him. very bad reputation. Check other complaints Oceanside New York Author: Brookhaven, New York Auction / Liquidators: 2 much stuff 4 me tag sales,Inc Oceanside, New York

Oct 14 2014
Pony Express Couriers/John Cubbison Mile High Couriers Owed Backpay of close to $10,000.00 Wheatridge Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Courier Services: Pony Express Couriers/John Cubbison Wheatridge, Colorado

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
ecyclebest cash for laptops Quotes high,then doesent return phone if you dont agree on price they pay, FRAUDS!!!! Sparks, Nevada Nevada Author: Forest Lake, Minnesota Computer Dealers: ecyclebest Sparks, Nevada

Oct 14 2014
Rosegal.com Credit Card Scam Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Rosegal.com Internet

Oct 13 2014
Henrey,s towing Hillandale high jack-the unwritten rule? silver spring Maryland Author: silver spring, Maryland Auto Towing: Henrey,s towing silver spring, Maryland

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
City of Syracuse Water Department Absurdly high water bills, no dispute possible Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Government Worker: City of Syracuse Water Department Syracuse, New York

Oct 11 2014
Bath Planet Kennewick Very High pressure , supposely won 1000.00 at a contest when they called the pressure started, must have both husband and wife there. The sales guy was in our home for 2 hours. I can not believe this companies operates this way. It was very stressful and we said no many times. Becareful it you see then with their fake drawing for a 1000.00 off. It is a scam right up front Kennewick Washington Author: Kennewick, Washington Builders & Contractors: Bath Planet Select State/Province

Oct 10 2014
watterson bissness some one took out a loan in my name I'm a 9th grade drop out with no high school deplorable or get Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Education: watterson bissness Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2014
I received a short term business Loan from World Business Lenders for $15,000. They were very nice and said they were going to give me a great rate and just before closing they changed the interest and told me about the additional fees. At the time I needed the money for my business. I was doing and could not back out at the last minute and signed the loan for 15,000. It was for 188 payments at $127.27 a day, 5 days a week, which comes to a total pay back of $24,052.85 in 9 months. That is $8,458.85 in interest plus a processing fee of $594.00. Throughout the loan process the people I spoke to were rude to me and told me I should not have gotten the loan and when I tried to find out what my payoff amount was it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I would be transferred to different voice mails and no one would return my calls. I even talked to a Vice President and when I explained my issues, he was even ruder then the other people I talked to. I have had loans in the past from other companies and the processes were great and I could always access my account online or over the phone to see where I stood on my loan. WBL, would act like you were a pain in the rear if you wanted information about your loan.WBL is preying on small businesses that are in need of cash and are ripping them off. My loan is almost paid off but wanted to let everyone know to stay far away from this company, they are literally raping small businesses.World Business Lenders RIP OFF, CRAZY HIGH INTEREST RATES, RUDE TO DEAL WITH, NO ACCESS TO YOU LOAN New York New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: World Business Lenders New York, New York

Oct 08 2014
Columbia North High School Online H.S. H.S. Diploma Scam Internet Author: Howe, Indiana Education & Learning Centers: Columbia North High School Internet

Oct 07 2014
National Association of Expert Advisors Kinder Reese, National Association of Expert Advisors, NAEA high-pressure tactics, scam, ripoff, real estate coaching scam dallas Internet Author: San Diego, California Consulting: National Association of Expert Advisors Internet

Oct 05 2014
William Mark Brower Billy Brower Mark Brower Physic Mark HIGH SCAM ALERT FOR WILLIAM MARK BROWER St Petersburg Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: William Mark Brower St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 02 2014
town&country jeep chrysler dodge scammed my son and I by over charging us on the price of the used vehicle and by charging him a high interest rate when he has good credit. Levittown New York Author: Holbrook, New York Auto Dealers: town&country jeep chrysler dodge Levittown, New York

Oct 02 2014
D W Construction This Company did Substandard work, and didnt complete their work and charged an extremly high price Marfa Texas Author: Greenville, Texas Home Improvements: D W Construction Marfa, Texas

Oct 02 2014
Kiva Holly Kivah Harris KIVA HOLLY HELPS HER COMMUNITY, HUGE HEART, HIGH MORALS, TALENTED, HONEST, GIVES TO CHARITY, MENTORS CHILDREN, SCRUPULOUS, LOVES TO ENTERTAIN. GOOD SAMARITAN, HARD WORKER Blythe Nationwide Author: Phoenix,, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Kiva Holly Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Sanjay Pandya Mall Resources, LTD UK, Mall Resurces, PTE SL, Gadgetoptions.com , Indo Chine Consulting, Consulta Limited, FinancialPartnersWM.com; Templar International, UK LTD merchant processing, psp, iso, high risk processing, merchant processor, scammer Singapore Internet Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sanjay Pandya Internet

Oct 01 2014
Charles Fogg ConsultaLimited.com; Consulta, LTD; Consulta LimitedTel: +44 (0)20 81331115Mobile: +44 (0)7581 587058 merchant processing, psp, iso, high risk processing, merchant processor, scammer Gibralter Internet Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Fogg Internet

Oct 01 2014
Demetris Gorham MCA MCA Network Academy MAJOR Scam Artist!! major scam artist, scammer, fraud, pyramid scheme, high pressure sales tactics, mca, mca network academy, empower network Buckhead Georgia Author: Meridian, Mississippi Internet Marketing Companies: Demetris Gorham MCA MCA Network Academy Internet