HIGH PRIESTESS BAPHOMET SEKHEMET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: high priestess baphomet sekhemet
There may be more specific results for " high priestess baphomet sekhemet"
For more specific results for " high priestess baphomet sekhemet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 16 2017
Homeunion, Inc. High Fees, do not perform as they advertise Indianapolis Indiana Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Homeunion, Inc. Irvine, California

May 15 2017
Los Altos High School the Judgement only $1000, NOT enough for 20% of what she DAMAGED on my property, hacienda heights CA Author: hacienda heights, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lind Rose Solis Lied, Cheat, at the Court , with LOUSY ACTING CA

May 14 2017
Mama Shania Voodoo Priestess She asked me to send her money which I did and I didn't see nothing in the time that she said I was just seeing things change and then she asked me for more money and the same thing nothing for a whole month she kept asking me for money every week telling me it takes time and that I will see things get better the last time she told me she needed $200 and that would be it and when I told her I couldn't give her $200 she just hang up the phone this kept on for a whole month in a month's time I should have seen something but I never saw things get better all she kept saying was everything's going to be okay everything's going to be okay but when I told her I could send her any more money she got mad and just hang up I trusted her when I put my faith in her Internet Good Grief Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mama Shania Internet

May 12 2017
Hopscotch Contacts customers to consolidate high interest rate debt, ends up chargint hem for a training program where the consumer then ends up paying 7000 more dollars then they actually started with and they never get to actually take an educational program.. also uses the words Merchant Services in their marketing Tempe Arizona Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Hopescotch Teme, Arizona

May 12 2017
eReplacementParts.com Extremely High Shipping Midvale Utah Author: Montgomery, Alabama Home & Garden Stores: eReplacementParts.com Midvale, Utah

May 10 2017
Santander consumer USA and bank Santander bank I'm gonna keep these dogs are there Extremely high interests rate Internet Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Santander consumer USA and bank Internet

9, Report #1372082

May 08 2017
Carl Seth Epstein Unlimited Products Sourcing IncAviv Healthcare Products Inc Illegal manufacturing of products with high risk implementation. Untrusty, unworthy and highly dishonest, huge liar, pervert and could not be trusted to either purchase anything from him and his company as well not to contact this crook. PLano, Texas, USA Internet
Author: Innes Park, Alabama Home HealthCare: Carl Seth Epstein Internet

10, Report #1372057

May 08 2017
Green Energy Longwood(Appointment setting job) Very Unprofessional, and high scam alert! Do not work for them! They target the elderly,retired. Longwood Florida Wow! Author: Apopka , Florida Employment Services: Green Energy Longwood Longwood, Florida

11, Report #1371946

May 08 2017
Color by Pascale Color by Pascale. Powered by Shopify I purchased Lash Power® High Volume Mascara, they charged my credit card on 4/8/2017. I still have not received my product and have sent them 2 emails, I have received NO RESPONSE! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

May 07 2017
Linkshe.com I requested refund for poor quality merchandise, was told my expectations were too high for the price I paid. ? China Internet Author: Ellenville, New York Computer Mail Order: Linkshe.com Internet

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

May 04 2017
Tin Truon Tin T Truong Called us out to inspect a heater , tell him what was wrong so he could fix it himself then didnt pay Anaheim California
NEVER DO BUSINESS with a TOO HIGH...... Author: garden grove, California Real Estate Services: Tin Truon Anaheim, California

May 04 2017
US1 Air & Cruise Parking Left High and Dry Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Berry, Alabama Parking Garages: US1 Air & Cruise Parking Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 04 2017
Endzone Athletics Inc Total Scam! Pretends to represent local high Schools to sell you advertisement. Arlington Texas Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Endzone Athletics Inc Arlington, Texas

May 04 2017
Archbishop John Carroll High School Frank the Fox Frank Fox is a crook and rips parents off with his deception on enrollment. Radnor Pennsylvania Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Charter Schools: Archbishop John Carroll High School Radnor, Pennsylvania

May 03 2017
Yvonda Lassiter Arl High Ditched Us when we were going to meet for lunch Arlington Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Restaurants: Yvonda Lassiter Arl High Internet

May 02 2017
CSG Solutions Mark Travis Called pretending they were from my credit card company, could get my 0% interest for all my cards, high pressure, slick talker Internet Author: Pinckney, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: CSG Solutions Internet

May 02 2017
High Country Automotive LLC Misinformation and coercion to purchase a vehicle Scottsboro Alabama
Author: Scottsboro , Alabama Auto Dealers: High Country Automotive LLC Scottsboro , Alabama

May 01 2017
Jason Diamond, M.D. REVIEW: Jason B. Diamond, M.D. has an ongoing commitment to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Diamond’s past and current approach to his practice is focused on providing the highest quality of care to his patients *UPDATE: Dr. Jason B. Diamond – The Diamond Face Institute pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jason B. Diamond recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I just wanted to share my dissapointing story Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jason Diamond, M.D., F.A.C.S. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust. Dr. Diamond, highly skilled surgeon dedicated to total safety, comfort, satisfaction of patients. From first meeting to last post-op check-up, Dr. Diamond continues to exceed expectations due to attention to detail, friendly bedside manner, & excellent work. “Known for high quality” Beverly Hills, New York, Dubai, California

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

Apr 30 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Universe Dog Bank Rip-off Internet Author: South Lyon, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Apr 30 2017
Higher Standards Property Services Slight Edge Management Fraud, Poor Workmanship, Warren Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Home Improvements: High Standards Property Services Warren, Ohio

Apr 30 2017
Lorenz university Lorenz high school They gave me fake diplomas took my money Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lorenz university Lorenz high school Internet