Your Search | "i have a dream foundation" from vegas

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide Finance 101 Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Stephen D. Bowerman Jani Bowerman Steve has taken money from a variety of buyers and at this point September 2016 the amount he has taken and not refunded nor supplied puppies has risen to $10,950.00! NO one has recieved a puppy or their money back from him. Wasilla, Alaska Alaska Author: Orlando , Florida Animal Services: Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Wasilla, Alaska

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MAB. MAB is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Aug 24 2016
Unified Health One No doctors in my area accepted this insurance. And when i brought it to their attention they told me it wasnt their department and transferred me to it. That department said the same thing and were gonna transfer me back to the same department i just came from Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Unified Health One Internet

Aug 24 2016
Eugene Shepard Dogs Selling fake puppies stole money Denver Colorado Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Animal Services: Eugene Shepard Dogs Internet

Aug 24 2016
Joe Anderson Scam from Letgo app, Paypal fraud Romulus Michigan Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Joe Anderson Romulus, Michigan

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
Tress Obsession Scam have not received items ordered, and no responses back from my email. Baltimore MD Author: BRONX, New York Hair Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 24 2016
Hometenders of America John Bezick, Cindy Bezick, Barbara Hamblen HomeTenders of America is a Company To Stay Away From! Arizona Internet and Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Hometenders of America Arizona, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. AJ Murray's Men's Grooming Products and owner Alyssa Middleton. AJ Murrays's owner under investigation for felony perjury and pocketing $ from charity connected to business aimed at men/veterans. Mt. Washington Kentucky Alyssa Middleton in Mt. Washington Identified. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Barbers: AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. Mt. Washington, Kentucky

Aug 23 2016
Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Misha Suvorov, Escape Room Games, Virtual Reality Games, Misha Suvorov dirty actor. SCAM, STAY away From Scammers and Liars, Deceiving People who will take your money and run. Los Angeles California
Author: Bed Air, California Tours & Excursions: Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Los Angeles, California

Aug 23 2016
Karz Plus JeremiahAlex the MechanicRyan the 'Manager' Don't buy from Karz Plus! Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Karz Plus Escondido, California

Aug 23 2016
Starling Capital Stay Away from Starling Capital! Liars! Sweden / Stockholm Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Author: Other Brokerage Companies: Starling Capital

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

25, Report #1320588

Aug 23 2016
Environmental Safety international Environmental Products International Inc. BEWARE!! USE CAUTION when dealing with this business. Learn from my mistake. Fairview New Jersey Author: Williamsport , Ohio Telemarketers: Environmental Safety international Fairview , New Jersey