Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

"I have a dream foundation" from Vegas

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Plantation Products LLC. Ferry-Morse Seed Packets of Sunflower seeds purchased from Walmart contain 7 seeds! Norton Massachusetts
Author: Tyler, Texas Nurseries: Plantation Products LLC. Norton, Massachusetts

Feb 25 2017
Who owns Leagle.com Donald Johnson Leagle.com website is owned by Donald Johnson.Donald Johnson destroys people's future by exposing their PRIVATE COURT CASES through his website Leagle.com Leagle.com owned by Donald Johnson takes bribes from people - first he puts their COURT CASES on his website Leagle.com and then HE TAKES BRIBE TO REMOVE THEIR CASES Little Rock, Arkansas Internet
Author: Arkansas Legal Services: Who owns Leagle.com Donald Johnson Internet

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
J&S Diesel James Martinez. Owner Masters of Deception, no written estimates, implied trust me and we will see what the problem really is This is the entrance to the fu Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: J&S Diesel Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
Inherent beauty and y s cream I paid 4.95 for a FREE OFFER and 14 days later was charges 89.85 from one co and 89.94 from the second company! I tried to contact both companies and the only recourse offered was a 35 0/0 refund and that all! California and florida Internet Author: Peoria , Illinois Eye Care: Inherent beauty and y s cream Internet

Feb 25 2017
Yancey Events REVIEW: Yancey Events’ goal is clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yancey Events. Yancey Events is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Employees trained to do whatever it takes to make the client happy. Scott Yancey is pleased to have Yancey Events join the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Las Vegas, Nevada. *UPDATE:Yancey Events recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Yancey update Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey Events | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Real-estate investing secrets. Yancey Events’ number one priority is success of students. Giving one-on-one attention to every individual who joins the program, providing them ongoing opportunities to succeed, creating a truly exceptional student experience. Yancey Events, an education company that teaches thousands of students every year to unlock the secrets of real-estate investing. Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Gloss Motive CBD Oil Ordered 4 bottles of CBD Oil.....should have been charged 148.00.....they charged me $198.00. Was supposed to be a Rebate form in order..not! Called Customer Service got no satisfaction. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coarsegold, California Alternative Health: Gloss Motive CBD Oil Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
Elizabeth Demetrio Psychic and Love Specialist Elizabeth Michelle Demetrio, Lin, Michelle, Liz, Nick, Gabrielle Psychic Fraud Lies and Steals money from emotional people exposes people Boynton Beach Internet Florida
Well I tried Author: Wellington, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Elizabeth Demetrio Psychic and Love Specialist Internet

Feb 25 2017
Blue Asset Management Charles Blumenkehe, Blue Asset Management kept my sequrity deposit after I moved out in October 2015. No one would answer my phone calls because they were cowards that steal from disabled people Wayne New Jersey Author: Whiting, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Blue Asset Management Wayne, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical I paid my $200 over a month ago and still no appointment! Last Vegas Nevada
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Alternative Health: Hotel, Hytek Medical

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Garcinia Slim; LaJuen Garcinia Slim Fraud weight loss from your wallet. Santa Ana California Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Slim Santa Ana, California

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
Americarenow Americare HealthAmericare Homeopathic Therapy Fraudulent advertising Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bowie, Texas Pharmacies: Americarenow Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
Wisebanyan, Inc RIP-OFF/UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: lackawanna, New York Financial Services: Wisebanyan, Inc Internet

Feb 24 2017
Passport to fun plus Stealing from a dead woman Chicago Illinois Author: Evadale, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Passport to fun plus Illinois

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE DON'T BUY ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICE PLAN THAT SALESPERSONS RECOMMEND WHEN YOU PURCHASE RV FROM THEM COLTON California Author: Corona, California RV Dealers: MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE COLTON, California

Feb 24 2017
Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Bank of America seized money from my account then lost it Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lyndhurst , New Jersey Banks: Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Charlotte , North Carolina