"M&T BANK" AND "ONETRAVEL.COM" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: "M&T Bank" and "OneTravel.com"
There may be more specific results for ""M&T Bank" and "OneTravel.com""
For more specific results for ""M&T Bank" and "OneTravel.com""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
First Class Bullets and Brass I ordered and was chargeed for 45acp Brass Small Primer 1200ct Bulk Sandwich Illinois Author: Hatfield, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: First Class Bullets and Brass Sandwich, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Nebraska Stain and Seal Ruined the deck, grass, plants, and concrete patio below. Refuses to issue refund or fix the issue Omaha Nebraska
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Paint & Wallpaper: Nebraska Stain and Seal Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Cobalt Property Management LLC ; Cobaltmanagers.com Very poor management, lost a lot of time and money. Minnesota- Rochester Minnesota Author: Rochester , Minnesota Property Management: Cobalt Property Management LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
WRI Property Management Unprofessional, lying, money stealing, unethical, ripoffs Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, Ft Myers, and 3 more Georgia Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Property Management: WRI Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Safeguard warranty company 1299. And no protection Atlanta Georgia Author: NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut Auto & Truck Rental: Safeguard warranty company Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2017
tryaquavo.com I ordered sample product ,$1.95, and they, without my permission, signed me for automatic orders. Internet Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Eye Care: tryaquavo.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 22 2017
Luna Skincare Charged me less than $5 for a sample trial, then noticed that 2 charges were made a week apart ro $87.35 and $89.95. Big SCAM. Internet Author: Monument, Colorado Skin Care: Luna Skincare Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sun River St George, Utah Moved there with high expectations only to find self dealing owner builder and corruption St George Utah Author: St George, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Sun River St George, Utah St George , Utah

Jul 22 2017
Wellgenix,LLC. @PuriClean.com Sent$10dollars and6 proofs of purchase 2months ago and haven't received my2 free omni cleansing liquids Phoenix Arizona Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Adult Care Facilities: Wellgenix,LLC

Jul 22 2017
Citimex Company sent something I did not order, never opened package. Refused and sent it back. Tampa Florida Author: Winchendon, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Citimex Tampa, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate Superstore Did they keep charging my account $19.97 monthly but provide no service Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Patriot Superstore

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 22 2017
RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY SERGEI BESPALOV OAO RUSNEFTEGAZ LARIZA KALANDA AKA OIL SCAM THEY DEFRUTED MY COMPANY AND MY CLIENTS Russia RUSSIA FEDERATION Author: PALM BEACH, Florida Telemarketers: RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY Russia,

Jul 22 2017
Peopleperhour ,peopleperhpur I hired someone to create a press kit , the job was below sub standard, after request for review and no changes made after many request i asked the money back.. got nothing they took my money didn't deliver India Internet Author: Sydney , Other Internet Fraud: Peopleperhour Internet

Jul 22 2017
Lunaluxe I only ordered a 4.99 trial bottle and they charged me 180.00 dollars because the form automatically charges you even if u don't want it. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
DermaFi and Rejuven8 Charged debit card $170 for a $10 free product Internet Author: Picayune, Mississippi Skin Care: DermaFi and Rejuven8 Internet

Jul 22 2017
Above and Beyond Salon The owner is very false with her advertising and Facebook reviews. She is very disrespectful using profanity towards me when confronted about her work. Toledo Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Hair Salons: Above and Beyond Salon Toledo, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
Mantis auto consignment and sale sold me a boat never deliver MIAMI NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: islamorada, Florida Boat Brokers: Mantis auto consignment and sale Nationwide