Your Search | "privacy matters" id and credit reporting company

Feb 07 2016
FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR JEWELRY RIPOFF REPAIRS RIVERSIDE California Author: riverside, California Jewelers: FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
The Hydration Room http://thehydrationroom.com/ Most unethical company in operation, all patients beware Laguna Beach California
Author: California Doctors: The Hydration Room Laguna Beach, California

Feb 06 2016
Ahmad Arfaania N.A. FAM LLCStadium Media Group LLC6610 Whittsett Ave LLCArfaania Investments Inc.Collective Wealth Properties, LLCAhmad Properties, LLC Stock Public Company Ripoff Scam Los Angeles California
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Brokerage Companies: Ahmad Arfaania Los Angeles, California

Feb 06 2016
AAFES Army & Airforce Exchange Service Military Star Card worst credit card ever! Nellis Afb Nationwide Sad.. Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Collection Agencies: AAFES Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Cascade, Inc. FlowhawksHoney Bucket Bait and Switch and the Lies that Follow Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Utility Companies: Northwest Cascade, Inc. Puyallup, Washington

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Insta Credit Automart SCAM, RIPOFF ofallon, Mo Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Insta Credit Automart

Feb 06 2016
Daves I Beams Glasses I Beams Liar and a cheat riegesville Pennsylvania Author: king of prussia , Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Daves I Beams Glasses riegesville, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Burton Moving and Delivery Thomas Burton Replacement items and money owed Youngsville North Carolina Author: Linden, North Carolina Moving Companies: Burton Moving and Delivery Youngsville, North Carolina

Feb 06 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 06 2016
prime imports Marcy Zendejas ,Richard Bakke internet auto sales deceptive advertising and poor communication san Antonio Texas Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: prime imports san Antonio, Texas

Feb 06 2016
Roughness Graphics Took my money and did not complete the website application as agreed within contract. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Websites: Roughness Graphics San Antonio, Texas

Feb 06 2016
National Yellow Pages Fraudulous and deceptive postcard requesting confirmation of contact info by this depraved alleged business carrollton Texas Author: new york, New York Advertising / Deceptive: National Yellow Pages carrollton, Texas

Feb 06 2016
paladin auto services they don't give a price on the work they do and they lie about there work port richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto services port richey, Florida

Feb 06 2016
READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD - NYCE READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD Atoka Oklahoma Author: Atoka, Oklahoma Banks: READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
OCDAC Beth Koenig, Bobby Fleener, John P Rogers Reporting on OCDAC's bad ways. Anaheim California Author: Santa Ana, California Nonprofit Organizations: OCDAC Anaheim, California

Feb 06 2016
Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin None that I am aware of Was online did not like what I was reading so never completed order Nationwide Author: Clementon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Feb 06 2016
GE Consultancy GE-Consultancy JOB Scam for Consultants and Project Managers 2500.00 training pay out Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Cleburne, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: GE Consultancy Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Healthy Directions Horrible Customer Service and Return Process Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet