Your Search | #1 discount tax return service

Dec 10 2016
an associates Florence scovel Dec 1 st over nite express today dec 11 2016 ,no parcel. paid in full ,can't contact company, Phone not working, no web address Nationwide Author: susquehanna, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: an associates Florence scovel Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
Click4fix Internet Author: Las vegas, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Click4fix Internet

Dec 10 2016
St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Ronda and Roy Doucette Incorrect order received - poor customer service - unreasonable time to complete order Augusta, Georgia Internet Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Gift Shops: St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Internet

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
Personalizationmall.com Rip Off - Terrible Quality - Misleading - Customer Service - Non exsistent Burr Ridge Illinois Author: Beverly Shores, Indiana Gift Shops: Personalizationmall.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
TheStyleGo Kylie Cosmetic Lip kit 50% off , BUY 1 GET FREE 1 , Zephyrhills Florida Author: Bangkok, Other Beauty Products: The Style Go Zephyrhills, Florida

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

Dec 09 2016
Barneys Police Supplies Poor Quality & Unqualified Customer Service Lafayette Louisiana Author: Marksville, Louisiana Customer: Barneys Police Supplies Lafayette, Louisiana

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
aspire marketing I received a pop up screen and was shown to call this phone # to get all virsus removed . They said I will charged $100 to be cleaned Syndey New South Wales Syndey South Wales Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Computer Service & Repair: aspire marketing Syndey New South Wales,

Dec 09 2016
Samsung Poor customer service and technical support, defective unit Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Not applicable, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Dec 09 2016
Omaha Steaks Poor customer service Omaha, Nebraska Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Food Vendors: Omaha Steaks Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
progressive will take advantage: Horrible service Take advantage of a single mother Tampa Florida Internet You left off a few details. Author: tampa, Florida Car Insurance: progressive Internet

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Birmingham Water Works BWWB Customer Service is a JOKE Birmingham Alabama Author: Pinson, Alabama Utility Companies: Birmingham Water Works Birmingham , Alabama

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 09 2016
A & E Factory Service Sears wont show up to repair, it's been 2 months. Sterling Heights Michigan Nationwide
Author: Gibraltar, Michigan Consumer Services: A & E Factory Service Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
A a a tax. Relief A a a tax relief Didn't do anything TO help me. With. The. IrS. But. They. We're. There. TO take. Our money. $3,500.00 Burbank CA. Author: McFarland, California Income tax: A a a tax. Relief Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet