#1 DISCOUNT TAX RETURN SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: #1 Discount Tax Return Service
There may be more specific results for "#1 Discount Tax Return Service"
For more specific results for "#1 Discount Tax Return Service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
The Cincinnati Collision Center Tint Master Shoddy-Horrible Workman/Craftsman Ship Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Repair Service: The Cincinnati Collision Center Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Bumper to bumper prosper texas mike baird Stole my truck parts Prosper tx Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Auto Repair Service: Bumper to bumper prosper texas Prosper, Texas

Oct 16 2017
JollyShe Poor Quality Product and Terrible Customer Service London Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Clothing Stores: JollyShe Internet

Oct 16 2017
Chicago Computer Pro Christopher Galagaza, Chris Galagaza Con Artist fraud front Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Chicago Computer Pro Chicago, Illinois

Oct 16 2017
QLink Wireless Non existent customer service, defective products, adversely altered products, deceptive tracking practices. Dania Beach Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: QLink Wireless Dania Beach, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
LabCorp Customer Service Makes Up Answers Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Medical Laboratories: LabCorp Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017
IBEX Came across ad on Facebook that said Free IMEX Cup just pay shipping $6.95 . Two weeks later $39.95 was taken from my checking account and they refuses to return my money .Said something in small print said after a week they would take money out of account. I seen that nowhere. refuse to give my money back Scottsdale Arizona Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Sales People: IBEX Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Pink Queen Pink Queen said they did not receive my return and kept my money Internet Author: North Cape May, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
Cutchins Tree Service, Tree850, Ed Cutchins, cuttree.com Damaged my property and would not come back to repair as promised Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Landscape Companies: Cutchins Tree Service Pensacola, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Haralson Tire Company Haralson Tire. Haralson Damaged Cars, Intoxicated Employees, Incompetent Staff. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Haralson Tire Company Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Joe Mullen, Joseph Mullen, Joe Mullen Konzier HVAC, Contractor, Mechanic Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Joe Mullen McKeesport, Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2017
Bluefly.com BLUEFLY.COM sells worn clothing as new and then refuses to allow return bc clothing is worn! Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Bluefly.com Internet