$15 LOCKSMITH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: $15 Locksmith
There may be more specific results for "$15 Locksmith"
For more specific results for "$15 Locksmith"
Showing 1-25 of 3,240 Found Reports For more specific results for "$15 Locksmith"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Locksmith Pros Charged $159.99 when I had to tell the guy to just pick the lock when he told me he'd have to brake tiny safe open. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros Florida

Jul 21 2017
Locksmith Services Charged 300 dollars to unlock car Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa Az 85202, Arizona Auto Security: Locksmith Services Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 19 2017
Johnna Gains Face cream Orca Nutra . dermagieo and vieva drrma I ordered a sample for 8.95. On 7- 15 -17 I was charged 89.91 and on the 17th 91.79 not authorized 9 Hollywood Florida Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Tennessee Internet: Johnna Gains Face cream Internet

Jul 19 2017

Jul 18 2017
Locksmith Pros Company Technician threatened my husband when we decided to go to ((REDACTED))) for what we needed Murray Utah Author: Provo, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Locksmith Pros Murray, Utah

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 17 2017
Allumiere Allumiiere trial orders was a scam. I noticed a $195.00 charge on my bank statement 15 days later. CO CO Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Allumiere Internet

Jul 15 2017
Locksmith Pros, Overland Park, KS Former car thieves as employees, TOTALLY fraudulent online descripton on services Overland Park Kansas Internet Author: Olathe, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros, Overland Park, KS Internet

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama

Jul 13 2017
derma/divine or Tri derma divine Beware Skin Care Company is a total ripoff. They sent me a product I never ordered for the eyes and charged me $84.97 and refused to return my money in addition to a skin care product for 89.94. They say I signed a form saying I had 14 days to request a refund or no money back. The order was made on 4/15 and the products were mailed on 4/30 and 5/2/17 when my account was billed. This was after 15 days giving us no time to test the product. Also there was nothing on the order form saying 14 days from ordering the product to request a refund. They ripped us off by sending us a product we never ordered with a charge of $84.97 and refusing to give us a testing period with the product in hand. This Company is a cheat and a fraud and will send you something you did not order and will refuse to return your money and give you no time to test the product. They will not give you any management names or addresses where you can call or write to complain about the service or follow up on a refund. Savannah, Georgia or St Petersburg, Florida Internet and either Georgia or Florida Author: St George, Utah Skin Care: derma/divine or Tri derma divine Internet

Jul 12 2017
Credit One credit card Company charged a $15 monthly fee for non usage. takes it off then adds it again. Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Credit One credit card Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
iCDC college ICDC college I was sign up for a diploma in accountancy with the promise I was going to get a job making $15 per hour if i signed up with ICDC college which never happened. They signed some student loans which filed on my behalf. This happened in 2008 and Til this moment I never found a job with their diploma... they took like $7000 and left me a stedent debt with AES which keep harassing me for the debtLos Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Social Services: iCDC college Los Angeles , California

Jul 09 2017
Blue Ribbon Representation LLC Patrick Vick, CEOMichael Graham, Executive C Criminals. Wage theft. Anti-ethics. I could go on and on. The CEO, Patrick Vick and his management staff have been manipulative and conniving since the inception of our business partnership. They failed to inform me about simple things like, if you aren't on the phone the entire time that you are on the clock, you don't get paid, you're only paid if you get a phone call so if 15 mins goes by without a call, that's 15 mins less of the half hourly pay (they pay for intervals which are 30 mins each). Of course, when payday came around there was ALWAYS a problem.  Grandville, Michigan; Fort Walton Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Work Place Bullies: Blue Ribbon Representation LLC Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Pinestraw Company 678-510-8850 Brandon Williamson Dishonest Compant!!! Ordered 45 bales of pinestraw to be installed and only 15 bales was delivered and installed. Even though witness saw him unloading approx. 15 bales, Brandon Williamsion refuses to give me the other 30 bales. Norcross Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Landscaping: Pinestraw Company Norcross, Georgia

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
smelled this scam from day one Author: Redmond, Oregon Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
LOCKSMITH PROS - ALL LOCKSMITH SERIVCES Deceptive pricing / Bait & Switch pricing PASADENA Maryland Author: Pasadena, Maryland Locksmiths: LOCKSMITH PROS Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The company is over 15 years old and during its lifetime, as a legal corporate entity, implemented best standards and practices.*UPDATE: Platinum TV Production pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

20, Report #200811

Jul 05 2017
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Telemarketing Companies: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfiend Beach, Florida

Jul 04 2017
Latteno Food Corp Own a lot a shares in the company, since 5/11/15, only to see that the stock is absolutely worthless now with a 99.9% lose . The former CEO John A Pinheiro claimed assets vanished and were removed from balance sheets, and then resigned because he had personal and health problems. I most always wonder why my brokerage allowed me, as a client, to have purchased what apparently was a company running a scam. California California Author: New, New York Financial Services: Latteno Food Corp California , California

Jul 03 2017
Mr.locksmith.com Terry Whin YatesMr. Pro lockBC Security Business License : B4227 scam credit card fraud fake locksmith scam Vancouver Canada Internet Author: East Lyme, Connecticut Security Services: Mr.locksmith.com Internet

Jul 03 2017
$15 locksmith Cupertino Locksmith total rip off and unprofessional manner made our house unsecure. Internet Author: Cupertino, California Locksmiths: $15 locksmith Cupertino Internet

Jun 30 2017
American Dream Home Improement ASAP roofing Paid for 50 year roof got 15 year roof prorated for 50 years by Owens Corning. did a poor job in workmenship Lenexa, KS Kansas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Roofing Companies: American Dream Home Improement Lenexa, KS, Kansas

Jun 30 2017
ND Professional Locksmith Used damaged & deffective locks that won't work West Valley City Utah
Author: Springville, Utah Locksmiths: ND Professional Locksmith West Valley City, Utah