Your Search | $15 locksmith

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Ignoring my requests to track order placed on 11/15/16 Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Pros Rip off of services Van Nuys California Argue!!!! Author: Van Nuys, California Locksmiths: Locksmith Pros Internet

Jan 17 2017
America's Locksmith Services Outrageous intimating pricing Nationwide Author: Bensalem , Pennsylvania Locksmiths: America's Locksmith Services Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 13 2017
RingCentral Took Over 15 Minutes To Cancel Account Internet No, running a credit card after the cancellation is not called customer retention Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Services: RingCentral Internet

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 08 2017
Jay's Auto Sales Sold me a lemon car that has been in the shop for repairs 15 times for traction control Wadsworth Ohio Author: Homerville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Jay's Auto Sales Wadsworth, Ohio

Jan 06 2017
Wholesale Jerseys I ordered 10 jerseys that were labeled counterfeit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so my jerseys were seized on 15 Sep 2016.  New Jersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: Wholesale Jerseys Internet

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa · (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Power Seller Digital Horrible Company - Bait & Switch - Scam you for the 15% restocking fee! BUYER BEWARE Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Internet

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 30 2016
Champs apparel Champsapparelstore.com Package is 15+ days late! They keep giving me tracking number that hasn't changed from December 10th. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Websites: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 29 2016
hastings international silver oak casino winning is fun. getting paid on a withdrawal is not possible. i was approved for two wins of $2,000. each on 8/10/2016 and 8/28/2016. they claim to pay within 10-15 days after approval. still waiting dec.29,2016. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Casinos & Cardrooms: hastings international Internet

Dec 29 2016
HolidayFury.com Ordered my item 15 days ago, still no tracking number and bad customer service Internet Author: Chatsworth, California BBB Better Business Bureau: HolidayFury.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
24/7 loyal locksmith Stole my identity and credit card d info Danbury, CT Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: 24/7 loyal locksmith Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Bella at Home / pro ? Teeth whitening ...2 different products used tigers i requested the free trial , then for months, they kept coming each package per month cost £79 each . since using them , my teeth are no more , i had to have my upper teeth removed , hence niow have false , how can i claim for , i have just placed at least 15 of each , unopened Internet Author: Matlock, Other Dental Services: Bella at Home / pro ? Internet

Dec 27 2016
Said Kadiri Said El Kadiri, CEO of Travel Worldwide Cheap ,TWC, Said cancelled flight of tour group ,15, without our knowledge two days before Christmas. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Air Travel: Said Kadiri Internet

Dec 27 2016
Locksmith Care Dimitar Dimitrov Dont use locksmith care for anyting. Toronto Ontario
Wrong review Author: Toronto, Ontario Locksmiths: Locksmith Care Toronto, Ontario

Dec 24 2016
Champs apparel Ordered a Carson wentz jersey on 12/8/16. It said it was shipped 12/15/16. I never received it. The website champs apparel does not exist when I went to inquire about purchase. I went on champs. Com and was told by their customer service that champs apparel was fraudulent. I paid by credit card which I cancelled charge Internet Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Sporting Goods: Champs apparel Internet

23, Report #820131

Dec 23 2016
Window World World of Windows FTC & Attorney General's in 15 States say Window World operating illegally... North Wilkesboro, North Carolina Author: Washington, District of Columbia Attorneys General: Window World North Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount Did not send the product that i ordered 12 Oct, Said it was shipped on 15 Oct still haven't recieved it Internet Author: kill devil hills, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 21 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
These trial purchases are a subscription based service Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet