Your Search | $15 locksmith

Oct 20 2016
Aurora Eye Serum- Aural Face Cream This company has billed me for supplies that I haven't ordered twice. The 1st order was $89.71 on 09/15/2016, the next order was $94.00 on 10/20/2016. Santa Ana, Ca. 92799-5380 Internet Author: Homosassa, Florida Beauty Products: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 19 2016
Above prime innovations I ordered a bracelet and a knecklace from this company on 9/15/16 and haven't recieved my products to this day, but they took my money from my account immediately. I have sent them numerous emails and have got no answer. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Above prime innovations Internet

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose free shipping and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 13 2016
One and Only Locksmith Inc OneStop Locksmith Price Gouging, Unauthoried Credit Card charges and rudeness Flushing New York Flushing Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Locksmiths: One and Only Locksmith Inc Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll What a joke, the trucks are 10 to 15 years old, most of the instructors could care less if you pass or fail. Springfield Missouri Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Driving Schools: C1 truck driver training springfield Mo, driver solutions, Matt Carroll Missouri

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
This is a long-running locksmith scam - nationwide Author: YONKERS, New York Locksmiths: TIGER LOCKSMITH Internet

Oct 02 2016
Ronen de-paz owner at golden locksmith Ronen and Ariel Depaz Fake address and incorrect charges on the phone! Fairfax Virginia Author: Arlington , Virginia Employers: Ronen de-paz owner at golden locksmith Fairfax, Virginia

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 30 2016
Cape Cod Locksmith Cape Cod Locksmith - Fraud and a Ripoff! Unknowledgable technicians. Barnstable Massachusetts Author: West Yarmouth, Massachusetts Locksmiths: Cape Cod Locksmith Barnstable, Massachusetts

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 29 2016
Noralache I ordered sneakers from Noralache on 12 Aug. 2016. The site offers 10-15 day shipping. As of September 30, 2016 i've yet to receive my sneakers. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Clothing Stores: Noralache Internet

Sep 29 2016
Lexington doc.prep Nothing. Company i owe calls 15 to 20 times a day from different number starts a 8am to 9p central Internet Author: Olathe, Kansas Loans: Lexington doc.prep Internet

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 25 2016
SAR & Associates Letter dated 10/15/15, says I owe $1450 to LTS Management Plantation Florida Author: Brethren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: SAR & Associates Plantation, Florida

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 22 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Sep 21 2016
All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Alberto Ayon Sold me broken 15 year old washer from scrap yard that flooded my entire home and caused 10k in damages Hialeah Florida
Author: Florida Appliances: All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Hialeah, Florida

Sep 14 2016

Sep 09 2016
Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix 24 Hour Locksmiths Charged $330 for a simple drill job into a deadbolt so my wife could get back in the house after locking herself out. Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Locksmiths: Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix Internet

Sep 09 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered two watches on 8/15/16. Their website shows the order was fulfilled 8/24/16. Haven't received it yet. New York Internet
Author: Spring, Texas Specialty Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

Sep 08 2016
24/7 All State Locksmith Quoted a low price and charged an outrageous price California Author: Anaheim, California Auto Security: 24/7 All State Locksmith California