Your Search | $15 locksmith

Sep 19 2014
Premium Nutraceticals LLC I ordered the free trial for $4.95 and during the order process the website crashed. Then 15 days later I'm charged $89.99 reoccuring charge which I never agreed to. Martinez Georgia Author: Snellville, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Premium Nutraceticals LLC Martinez, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Jhanira Business Solutions California Live Scan Fingerprinting Centers 15% Cancellation Fee 10 days prior to event Culver City California Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Jhanira Business Solutions Culver City, California

Sep 17 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus they did not post the terms and conditions on my agreement and i got charge 89.95 on my credit card 15 days after the order of the free trial bottle Internet
Author: long beach, California Healthcare Centers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 15 2014
Hopkins Mining LLC Gary Hopkins Sr., Gary Hopkins, Jr., Brian Hopkins, Neil Contracted to deliver silver on a 24 month delivery @ 15% below spot Scottsburg Nationwide
Author: Garland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Hopkins Mining LLC Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario

Sep 12 2014
Mdl development They told me 15 bucks an hour and after 3 weeks of no check they switched me to a new store and said I had to be paid on commission! do not work here! they had me training at 2 weeks of employment! Highland Indiana Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Glass Repair Shops: Mdl development Highland , Indiana

Sep 11 2014
IMDDE Locksmith, Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Customer: IMDDE Locksmith, Inc Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
duvati wear sunglasses Completed Survey for free gift a pair of Duvati wear sunglasses cost me $100.95 .They charge 5.95 shipping than bill you $ 95.00 15 days late toluca lake California Author: alta loma, California Internet Fraud: duvati wear sunglasses toluca lake, California

Sep 09 2014
T&D Locksmith2 Capistrano Beach Locksmith Emergency charge added Fullerton California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Locksmiths: T&D Locksmith2 Fullerton, California

Sep 09 2014
ezcashloanslosangeles myezpaydayloans@live.com,EZ Cash Loans 2161 West Century Boulevard Los Angeles CA-90047 Corporate Identification # C3458772 They are telling me that they sent me $135.00 on 8-15-2014, 8-29-2021,9-12-2014.9-26-2014. I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS MONEY, I have my Bank Statement FOR Thoes days. Los Angleles California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: ezcashloanslosangeles Los Angeles, California

Sep 08 2014
mybonuscenter They got me. I subscribed for $2. I knew it was a trap but I figured, $2 for something like 15 magazines. Well no, it is two dollars for shipping each magazine. Internet Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: mybonuscenter Internet

Sep 08 2014
American Locksmith. Locksmith Services,A1 Locksmith Total Ripoff We are in Indianapolis Indiana Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Auto Parts: American Locksmith Internet

Sep 08 2014
AVIS Rent a Car, Italy Rip off renting a car with Avis in Italy Pisa Nationwide Author: Dublin 15, Other Auto Rentals: AVIS Rent a Car, Italy Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Luma repair---Ann used my credit card for Luma Repair. of $4.95 sent no order. had to trace when was shipped gave mr tracking # after 3 calls and 2 emails told them I want nothig else from them and do not order anything else from my credit card since I have received nothing from them. 1st email reply was I lived in Australia. would take 10-15 days for delivery. that is what made me not want anything more. I will call this nber 1+800-562-9682 to cancel any other order from this company Internet Author: Chicago Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Luma repair---Ann Internet

Sep 05 2014
Power Smart Pricing Ameren Illinois 15% Advertized Savings is actually a 31.9% Loss! Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Utility Companies: Power Smart Pricing Chicago, Illinois

Sep 04 2014
Steak 'n Shake Added 15% Tip After the Fact in Addition to Cash Gratuity Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Restaurants: Steak 'n Shake Arlington, Texas

Sep 02 2014
A1Cash Advance Paul Johnson instalment loan promised....bought moneypak card to verify ability to pay...did the mistake of giving them the pin number....card was emptied within 15 minutes.....tried several times to call back at this number. 872 213 9868...goes into vm.....but original number given of 224 635 3167 goes to Paul Johnson the one i dealt with.....i am out 230.00 and will have to watch my checking account or close it out unk Nationwide Author: Canton, Ohio Liars: A1Cash Advance Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 29 2014
Public Storage - Manager Eldon Lose your keys, oops a simple mistake unless its at a Public Storage. We have two choices: 1) wait two weeks to maybe get a district manager to cut the locks, if he shows. However, we must sign a form. Manager Eldon has no clue how to use a computer to send e-forms, must be done in person. What if you don't live in area or state. Eldon doesn't care, he said, get your own locksmith. Seriously, thanks or 2) As Captain Obvious said get a lock smith. Lesson learned to not use Public Storage since they love to kill trees and be a paper form company and to ask a storage company who supplies the built in lock (not a typical master lock like most) what happens if key is lost in move process. Phoenix Arizona Author: Anthem, Arizona Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 28 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Brokerage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
immeditate response locksmith 24-7 lock and key.comamericanslocksmithservices.comSan Antonio locksmith They would not give me a price over the phone. When they arrived tried to charge me $156.00 dollar just to open my door San Antonio TEXAS Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: immeditate response locksmith Internet

Aug 27 2014
Locksmith Service - David is Manager BUYER BEWARE, SCAM ARTISITS at work! Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith Service Dunwoody , Georgia

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
COMCAST Lied 15 times on hook up Whiting Indiana Author: rensselaer, Indiana Cable TV: COMCAST Internet