Your Search | $15 locksmith

1, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles The DMV will not provide hard tags and registration stating uninsured vehicle I owned 10-15 years ago Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 23 2016
Guiseppe Joe Cristiano 6477162825 Joseph cristiano Michael phipps renovations Mike phipps Lisa kraal joe cristiano guiseppe joe cristiano guiseppe joseph CRISTIANO FAIL TO REFUND WITHIN 15 DAYS UNFAIR PRACTICE FALSE MISLEADING FAIL TO DELIVER VALID CONTRACT maple Ontario
Author: Ontario Home Improvements: Guiseppe maple, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 20 2016
Cedric Lazard Dunkley CeCe Cedric Dunkley scammed me out of $4500 by promising to build my online business by recruiting enough signees to take me to the next level in my business and clear from 12 to 15 thousand additional dollars. He did absolutely nothing at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Author: Lake City, Florida Business Consulting: Cedric Lazard Dunkley Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Local LOCKSMITHS LOCKSMITH SERVICES LOCKSMITH AUTO LOCKOUT SCAM PHOENIX AZ Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Consumer Services: Local LOCKSMITHS Internet

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 17 2016
oakld.com ships wrong product and will not correct their mistake,. sorry you recieved wrong product, we refund 15%and call it even. if you return product you pay shipping and they deduct 30% from your refund. THIEVES!!! Internet
Author: ennis, Texas Sunglasses: oakld.com Internet

Aug 16 2016
Advanced ageless eye serum $15 product priced at $97 Nevada Internet Author: rancho cucamonga, California Beauty Salons: Advanced ageless eye serum Internet

Aug 15 2016
Wonder Marketing Chelsey Saanderson I put up a two part display of leather/carpet cpr. After the 15 days were up and I turn in my paperwork. I was never paid Los Angeles California Author: Rocky mount, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Wonder Marketing Los Angeles, California

Aug 15 2016
CRM Financial Fund Me Now Hired at $15 hour as a loan processor then paid $12 for training but then paid only $12 Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: CRM Financial Clearwater, Florida

Aug 13 2016
AAA 24/7 locksmith Locksmith services $700 scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Utility Companies: AAA 24/7 locksmith Arizona

Aug 12 2016
Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Our gas tank only holds 15 gallons of gas and we filled up the tank when we had a half a tank and we were charged for 11 gallons of gas. 4 gallons is just too large a discrepancy. Waldoboro Maine Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Waldoboro, Maine

Aug 09 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA THEY HAVE NO CLEAR COMPANY NAME Timeline of this transaction and to prove that this is a BIG SCAM. July13- I ordered for a trial pack of purecell eye therapy..july 18- received the item ,my surprise with dermasoft!!! aug2- 179.90 was charged in my account...aug5..i sent an email demanding refund ..they said the time lapsed already..how could that be july18 date I received the item..they debited 179.90 aug 2- after 15 days.. one day earlier before the 16- day trial period. day before I can notify them..they gave the n Internet Try Dermasoft Author: fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA Internet

Aug 09 2016
Adorable bulldogs Cnnic This breeder aka Michelle is refusing to refund my money on a puppy that I no longer wanted to purchase, after seeing horrible reviews about this breederMichelle, and how she was shipping sick puppies to families, i immediatly contacted Michelle and asked to cancel all transactions, and I no longer wanted to buy the puppy ,the puppy wasn't even available until August 15, so I thought it was plenty time to cancel the deal. she insisted all sales are final and beating around the bush about refunding my money..long story short i got robbed $1495.00 and my family has no puppyI cannot believe she can get away with this..we have no puppy and no money..I feel so torn,my family really wanted that puppy too... Orlando Florida Orlando Florida
Still no refund Author: Rochester, New York Credit Card Fraud: Adorable bulldogs Internet

Aug 08 2016
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL DECEIVED INTO SIGNING UPGRADE MARCH 2015, FORCED TO PAY $2,659 MAINTENANCE FOR 2015 THAT WE COULD NOT USE, OPEN HEART SURGERY 7/6/2015, DECREASE IN INCOME, APPLIED FOR HARDSHIP RELIEF DEC 15, DENIED 3-4 X, COMPLAINED BBB, DENIED, LIARS & THIEVES LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: MOUNT HERMON, California Travel Companies: DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 06 2016
KING LOCKSMITH &KEYS A BUNCH OF CON ARTISTS.. be very causeious and if you decide to continue with these. Getbready if toy.procd This happened to me glendale Multiple States nationwide
Author: Glendale, California Locksmiths: KING LOCKSMITH &KEYS

19, Report #1320914

Aug 05 2016
Mobiloans Unreasonable finance charge added almost 15% to my loan balance over a matter of minutes. Marksville Louisiana Pure Garbage Author: El Cajon, California Loans: Mobiloans Internet

20, Report #1320913

Aug 05 2016
value city furniture the chair i purchased in Feb. broke. i have an extended warrenty. it was supposed to be fixed on 8-3-16. i was told they could not contact me because my phone number was not in service,thats a lie. i was told it could not be fixed until 8-15-16. i asked for my money back on the chair. they refused telling me i had only seven from the time of purchase to get a refund. this chair is a piece of trash and i expect a refund. merrillville Indiana Author: Michigan City, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: value city furniture merrillville, Indiana

21, Report #1320592

Aug 03 2016
America's Locksmith Services 1967 RIP-OFFS WITH A CAPITAL R Kettering/Largo MD Author: New Carrollton, Maryland Auto Advertising Services: America's Locksmith Services Internet

22, Report #1320508

Aug 03 2016
Premier Series Health Insurance MultiPlan UCA Freedom Series Freedom of Life Insurance Company I purchased a Healthplan and was told that RX would be $15 or $30 copay. Two RX cost $300.00 Claims are sent to Addison, Texas Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Health Insurance: Premier Series Health Insurance Internet

23, Report #1320491

Aug 03 2016
Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Shipped from: Amazon Fulfillment Services 3837 Bay Lake Trail Suite 115North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 Contract not on Order Page ,but on a separate website, Under a different name not visible to purcahser, Cancellation required in 15 days but one must go to tems at bottom of page in small print. Payment was canceled but product not provided. Vita Lumin.., 7565 Commericial Way, Henderson, Nevada  Author: La Mesa, California Drug Manufacturers: Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Internet

24, Report #1320467

Aug 03 2016
AMS Locksmith Harry, Daniel Wight Overcharge Sandy Springs? Georgia Author: duluth, Georgia Locksmiths: AMS Locksmith Internet

25, Report #1319618

Jul 29 2016
America's Locksmith Services Threatened Me - Rip Off - Scam Houston Texas Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Security Services: America's Locksmith Services Nationwide