Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

$15 Locksmith

Showing 1-25 of 3,143 Found Reports For more specific results for "$15 Locksmith"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 16 2017
TINY YORKIE KISSES We purchased a Yorkie Puppy Saturday March 11, 2017 and it died Wednesday 03/15/2017 from an enlarged heart and liver shunt they will not call me back nor respond to my emails VACAVILLE California Author: SANTA MARIA , California Unusual Rip-Off: TINY YORKIE KISSES VACAVILLE, California

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 12 2017
Justin Bachman , Erin Bachman marie tueller We were isolated from our family and anyone outside of the facility. You get one 15 minute call per week with a family member and that is closely monitored. If I expressed any unhappiness with the program they hang up the call. This is a cult like structure and if they can't brainwash you after 4 months they put you out on the streets with no money or your credit cards. They withhold that for 3 days. They tell your family that they are the only ones that can help you and tell family to deny any further contact unless you come back. When you don't go back they keep your belongings. You are stranded in az with no phone, money or way to get home. Very dangerous situation for a 19 yr old to be in after having taken her sleep meds. Family has no idea what your going thru because you're not allowed to communicate with them. They shame you and make you wear signs around your neck telling everyone how bad you are. These people are power hungry and money hungry. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Cult: Canyon crossing recovery Prescott , Arizona

Mar 12 2017
L'Etroile skin care this company is a rip-off ordered the trial offer, no info with the product never a price was stated to reorder, and no where did I see it said after 15 days you would be charged 98. dollars if you did not call to cancell, did not see any visable differance with use of the product, and these people are predators, they are horrible, refuse to refund the 98.00 they already charged my card, but fortunately was able to cancell the eye cream which I also ordered, which would have been charged tomorrow another 90.00, so do not, repeat do not do bussiness with this company or any other that is out to take advantage of others please quit ordering from them it is a scam, and you do not realize it till it is too late, will be contacting Attorney General's office to stop them from doing bussiness in WV. Internet Author: Barboursville, West Virginia Skin Care: L'Etroile skin care Internet

Mar 09 2017
Freelancer. Freelancer.com They unlawfully take funds from their users' bank accounts, then bar the user from receiving payments and illegally demanding copies of personal information, which is against the law in the US, by illegally holding the funds for 15 days Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000 New South Wales, Australia Author: Mountain View, California Work at Home Business: Freelancer. Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000,

Mar 09 2017
Rotita Sends the wrong size, does not take returns even though they claim to and will only give 15% refund. Internet Author: Plymouth, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Rotita Internet

Mar 09 2017
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners successfully helped nearly 7,000 businesses reach full potential. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Author: Walnut CA, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners SANTA Ana , California

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Core skin care Free trial turned into a 180.00 charge to my credit card and I did not realize they would charge me full price for a 15 day sample Internet
Update Author: Toms River , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Core skin care Internet

Mar 06 2017
Luxia No 7 novudermskin.com, SGJ Skin Serum, DermaCream the internet advertising lures you in with a free trial, then it hits you with an expensive charge for their product in about 15 days. It does not state that you will be charged or how much the charge will be. Arizona Internet Author: Simi valley, California Skin Care: Luxia No 7 Internet

Mar 06 2017
Secret Serums secretserums.com Costumer Service advised me after charging my acct 89.81 that I didnt respond after 15 days to cancel that they would keep charging my acct ( which I made sure it was cancelled) it was suppose to be a free trial use of 49.91 but didnt read fine print. Lewiston Maine Author: Butte, Montana Adult Care Facilities: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Mar 06 2017
Perfect Skin Touch Youth Revive RenewOVL*My Daily Skin Charged me $4.95 ,x2 for s/h of free samples of skincare cream. After 15 days they charged me $97.21 and $92.30 without my knowledge or consent. Items never received SanBernardino, California 92407 18085 Rancho/California
Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Perfect Skin Touch Internet

Mar 04 2017
racedayquads I ordered a few battery the shippement where 8 euro so i add a few other cheap things to make the shippement worth they cancel the battery and refund me but they didn't let me the opportunity to cancel all my order so i paid 8 euro shippement for a 15 euro order instead of a 50 euro order Internet Author: Schaerbeek [1030], Other Hobby Shops: racedayquads Internet

Mar 04 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Debt Collector's Inside Advice Author: chantilly, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 03 2017
James Gries after 15 months of trading, unable to close trading account Brooksville Florida
Author: Brooksville, Florida Online Trading: James Gries Brooksville, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Author: Woodland Hills, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hils, California

Mar 02 2017
ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!! Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 02 2017
www.aceloan.online John Carter - 78156 and the garnishment no is 15-80304-N129BN and he has got my employer information and my bank routing number and account number and he is saying that I owe 419.26 and that Chase Bank is to take out 750.00 and he is from Federal Collecti John Carter has got the information of where I work and also my bank account www.aceloan.online Internet Author: Forest Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: www.aceloan.online Internet

Feb 24 2017
Invoke Market research They did not compensate me for an online marketing research chatroom completed on 12-15-2016 Waltham Nationwide
Author: columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Invoke Market research Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine