Your Search | $15 locksmith

Feb 10 2016
THEGAMESUPPLY.NET ,TGS.NET ,CHADWICK575 SCAM! FRAUD! STEALS PEOPLES MONEY! 15 YEAR OLD KID! Wilmington, North Carolina Author: , Computer Software: THEGAMESUPPLY.NET AKA TGS.NET AKA CHADWICK575 Wilmington, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
Love Beal Nixon, Jim Belcher Filed a collection, then garnishment on a student loan that was over 15 years old.  Oklahoma City, Oklahoma So.... Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Loans: Love Beal Nixon Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Jan 25 2016
OmniTech Support ? computer optimization, new incident, Internet
As Mr. Frank is our customer, we would be happy to assist him regarding the issue. If the issue can be resolved within FREE 15 minutes support, our technician will be glad to resolve the issue. Author: Tokyo, Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Internet

9, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

10, Report #1282033

Jan 24 2016
NGOA ordered G=700 flashlight Dec 15 2015 tried to contact no results. No flashlight Internet Author: New York Mills, New York Guns & Ranges: NGOA Internet

11, Report #1281993

Jan 24 2016
University of Guns Dale ILMG, Inc Paid for two items (flashlights with chargers) to be used in my occupation as a deputy sheriff. Ordered these on 12/23/15 and never received them. Response to e-mails says that they are swamped and trying to get shipments out as soons as possible. This is ironic since I paid extra for quick shipping. Said that they will throw in a pen light now for the delay. Internet Contact Us Author: Ignacio, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: University of Guns Internet

Jan 23 2016
Alden McLaughlin MBE says what???? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

13, Report #1281919

Jan 23 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet

Jan 23 2016
High Security High Security Locksmith High Security Locksmith NYCLocksmith Locksmith Ripped and Locked out!!! Brooklyn New York Author: Valley Stream, New York Emergency Services: High Security Brooklyn NY 11205, USA,

Jan 22 2016
National Gun Owners Association Placed order for Tactical Flashlight on 12/27/15 received confirmation email, order not received 01/22/16. Canceled order 01/16 Saint Charles or Staint Peters Missouri Author: Somewhere, Arkansas Sporting Goods: National Gun Owners Association Saint Charles or Staint Peters, Missouri

Jan 22 2016
Jeanette Caumeran On 12/31/15 I need to cancel my membership due to emergency circumstances. They said they will charge me $50.00 .  West Covina California Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Jeanette Caumeran West Covina, California

Jan 21 2016
NGOA reference 320153510074493639 on credit card statement. I bought flashlights and two battery packs from this company at an online store 12/17/15, for a total cost of $153. I never received a confirmation email or a response to my phone call. I tried three times to call and was hung up on each time. Today is January 21, 2016, and I have received nothing from them. I will try to have my credit card company look into this. I advise no one to reply to any of the offeres I have seen online to get a military style flashlight. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jan 20 2016
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Complete scammers- Over charged and rude! Nothing but lies. Newport Beach Internet CA Author: Newport Beach, California Customer: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Internet

Jan 20 2016
King Locksmith & Key rip-off overcharge threatened illegitimate no-address no-name-on-bill-slip no-invoicing no-authorization Woodland Hills or Chino? California
Author: Woodland Hills, California Home Improvements: King Locksmith & Key Woodland Hills or Chino?, California

Jan 18 2016
Club white smiles I sign up to win a iPhone on Nov. 18/15 and authorized you to take $1.99 of my credit card, on Nov. 23/15 I received a email that your company charged my card $119.00, this payment was was not authorized by me or was I aware of the extra charges to win a iPhone  Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario $$ REWARDS Offered: Club white smiles Internet

Jan 18 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association or Stripe, Inc. I ordered a G700 Flashlight for $56 from them on 12/15/15. I received a confirmation email with my order number listed but I have never received the product. I have emailed them regarding this with no reply. I have seen several reports online that this company is a scam operation and not delivering products. San Francisco California Author: Macon, Georgia Guns & Ranges: NGOA San Francisco, California

Jan 15 2016
SAVING MAKES MONEY UNKNOWN PEOPLE BEWARE!!! THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF. THE COMPANY SIGNED ME UP AND USED MY BANK INFORMATION TO CHARGE ME $87 FOR THIS PROGRAM, WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. AFTER I CHECKED WITH MY BANK, I DISCOVERED MY MONEY WAS GONE, THE BANK DECLINED TO DO SOMETHING UNTIL I TALKED TO SOMEONE AT THIS COMPANY. I CALLED ON 12/28/15 AND WAS TOLD TO ALLOW ONE WEEK FOR THEM TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND REFUND MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE ERRONEOUS CHARGE.  ENCINO CALIFORNIA Author: Pearland, Texas Internet: SAVING MAKES MONEY Internet

Jan 12 2016
SML Group LTD. Chambers Edwards everything seemed legit; $15/hour training pay and $35/hour thereafter; company wanted to send check for me to deposit and then funds will be available for me to purchase necessary tools to start training fka mini office, Internet Really? Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: SML Group LTD. Internet

Jan 11 2016
ShopSwegway Zach CHine Ordered hoverboard on 12/1/15- promised arrival prior to Christmas- as of today 1/11/16- still have not received.  Internet Author: Dundee, New York Sporting Goods: ShopSwegway Internet

Jan 09 2016
classmates inc. classmates.com offered 3 month free trial, explained where to go to not be billed further, I followed their instructions to not renew and was still charged 15 dollars Internet Author: warren, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: classmates inc. Internet