Your Search | $15 locksmith

1, Report #1342016

Dec 07 2016
The Variety Shop Demo Store Ordered clock off facebook site, was charged 64.90 on Oct 15 and have not received same. Date Dec 7 Hamden Connecticut Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Hamden, Connecticut

Dec 06 2016
SVCRT Ripped me off for $29.95 on two occasions - 09/16/16 & 08/15/16. This was even AFTER I had called them and cancelled their services They tried again today ! am Internet Refund from SVCRT ? Author: Boonville, Indiana Credit Services: SVCRT Internet

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 27 2016
Compupool T-Cell 15 Repalcement Refusal to Honor Warranty Nerang Queensland, Australia Author: Oceanside, California Pools & Saunas: Compupool Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Cellulift NitricOxide, NuAge Skin Ripoff-15 from ordering free sample they charge $96.69, non refundable!! Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Cellulift Internet

Nov 26 2016
NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Pacific Hlth or Health Free Sample just pay 4.99 shipping. They do not overtly reveal the terms and conditions. You have to click the small print to find out that you will be charged 96.69 in 15 days if you do not call to cancel. Then they will drop the price from $96 to $25 if you will stay on monthly shipping. Kansas City Kansas Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Monogramhub Groupon I ordered 2 items adjustable bracelet and a cuff bangle bracelet. You had to go to groupon to get the voucher number than go back to monogram hub to put the names on them than go back to groupon for the voucher number than go back to monormal to pay and use all the codes and voucher number. That was in at the end of September nothing went I keep emailing them .there isn't a person you can speak to they say you are on a live chat but it takes 10 - 15 minutes to respond to you .I still haven't receive my items Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Monogramhub Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
the Deal Empire No merchandise received after transaction made and paid for. Internet: Florida Merchandise arrived today 11/15/16 Author: bi, Montana Clothing Stores: the Deal Empire Internet

Nov 12 2016
kt communication s inc AKA. http://www.stmichaelsut.org/ rip off for 15 minute call Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: kt communication s inc Internet

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 10 2016
avenue locksmith over charged me to cut keys for trucl dallas texas Author: mesquite, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: avenue locksmith TX

Nov 07 2016
Locksmith 25-7 ,website address is magic locksmith.net, Local locksmith service Charged way more than advertised online or quoted to me over the phone Portland Internet, Orego
Author: Clackamas, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Locksmith 25-7 Internet

Nov 06 2016
Emil Gyurzalyev 15-3 ZemelnayaKaliningrad, KGD, 236029Russia Credit Card Fraudster Scams for $5000 - BEWARE Don't Ever accept a Credit Card from Emil Gyurzalyev Kaliningrad Internet Author: Maroochydore, Other Auto Parts: Emil Gyurzalyev Internet

Nov 06 2016
Luminis Belle Époque Ordered a sample of their free anti-aging facial treatment and paid shipping. 15 days later noticed the company charged me two separate fees, one for $98.71 and the other for $99.01 Internet
Author: St.Paul, Minnesota Internet: Luminis Internet

Nov 03 2016
America's Locksmith locksmith schertz Internet Author: Texas Security Services: America's Locksmith Internet

Nov 01 2016
ATT I have been an ATT customer for many years. I have a mobile plan and 2 years ago increased it to the family plan. I have my smart phone and one for my daughter for school. We originally had a 3gb plan. This was fine but then we started receiving $15/gb over usage. Usually $30-45. Att would say its due to a new phone. They would credit us, then eventually again more over usage. Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Aurora Eye Serum- Aural Face Cream This company has billed me for supplies that I haven't ordered twice. The 1st order was $89.71 on 09/15/2016, the next order was $94.00 on 10/20/2016. Santa Ana, Ca. 92799-5380 Internet Author: Homosassa, Florida Beauty Products: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 19 2016
Above prime innovations I ordered a bracelet and a knecklace from this company on 9/15/16 and haven't recieved my products to this day, but they took my money from my account immediately. I have sent them numerous emails and have got no answer. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Above prime innovations Internet

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California