$300 DATA RECOVERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: $300 Data Recovery
There may be more specific results for "$300 Data Recovery"
For more specific results for "$300 Data Recovery"
Showing 1-25 of 21,312 Found Reports For more specific results for "$300 Data Recovery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Recovery in Motion, Intervention 911 Billy Gregg is a fraud that preys on the fear of vulnerable families Nationwide Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
globalzestbs Gave us data lists that is completely wrong and useless. hamilton New Jersey Author: Strand, Internet Marketing Companies: globalzestbs hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 15 2017
Allied Recovery Services Threatened to send the police after me if I don't pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Allied Recovery Services Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Diet supplements 500 north rainbow blvd ste 300 Las Vegas nv 89107 Rip off Las Vegas Nevada Author: The villages, Florida Attorney Generals: Diet supplements 500 north rainbow blvd ste 300 Las Vegas nv 89107 Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 11 2017
NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY INSTITUTE NANETTE ZUMWALT TOLD US TO GET A JOB WE HAD TO PAY HER TO TRAIN US IN HER FAKE CERTIFICATION. NOT EVEN RECOGNIZED BY ANYONE HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM HUNTINGTON BEACH , California

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska To Mr. C Crawford from DatabaseUSA Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 09 2017
iPod battery depo Won’t answer calls, emails, online submissions, they have my $300 iPod Touch 5th generation 64gb Lake Forest Internet
Author: Chatsworth, California Unusual Rip-Off: iPod battery depo Internet

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 07 2017
ARA Asset Recovery Associates ARA SCAMMERS FRANK STONE FAKE COLLECTORS Lombard Illinois Author: Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: ARA Lombard, Illinois

Oct 05 2017
Nancy Clark & Associates, Drug Rehab. SCAM, BEWARE. Nancy Clark Drug Treatment aka The Recovery Center abused my family, health, time, money, emotions, legal situation, and medical insurance. Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Nancy Clark & Associates Inc Costa Mesa, California

Oct 05 2017
HH Gregg & WARRENTECH I purchased a $449.00 5 year warranty from HH Gregg in 7-16 now my $1,800 Whirlpool Refrigerator ansd Freezer are totally blown, Whirlpool are being kind enough to pay for the repair tonight but I am loosing about $300 in food that went bad and must wait RIPPED out of $449.00 Fenton Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Appliances: HH Gregg & WARRENTECH Fenton, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
First Data Global Leasing Assigned two leases to one location, will not refund or cancel the bogus lease. CC processing payments did not go down as promised. Marietta Georgia Author: Mantua, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Marietta, Georgia

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
Ignorance is Bliss 3.0 Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
IC *Freeshipping.com IC *Freeshipping.com somehow gained access to my bank account and a credit card account and made charges of $12.97 Wethersfield Internet - CT FreeShipping.com Membership Author: Tracy, California Internet Fraud: IC *Freeshipping.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Their new Beyond Unlimited has System's problems - charged for free Canadian data usage Nationwide Author: Westminster, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
pio's Garage victor pio did a terrible job fixing truck Romance Arkansas Pios garage Author: conway, Arkansas Auto Repair Service: pio's Garage Romance, Arkansas