Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: $300 Data Recovery
There may be more reports for "$300 Data Recovery"
For more results perform a general search for "$300 Data Recovery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 23 2017
Statewide recovery Said they would file charges on a payay loan and said they would send documents to my email but never did California Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agency's: Statewide recovery Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Ford Credit Paid car off 100%, and they took 300 after that. Nationwide Author: Warren, Michigan Car Financing: Ford Credit Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
JP recovery west mufflin Pa Pittsburgh pa Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: JP recovery west mufflin Pa PA

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 20 2017
Empire Credit Recovery Credit Recovery Services; empirecreditrecovery0107@outlook.com; ECRS Corporation; Barbara-Soto@outlook.com Scam Credit Recovery Unknown Internet Author: Hometown, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Empire Credit Recovery Internet

Feb 20 2017
Quick Fix Phone Repairs Muhammed Saeed5700 73rd Ave NoMinneapolis MN 554291-678-300-4520 Faulty repair, junk parts, cell phone repair Maplewood Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Quick Fix Phone Repairs Maplewood, Minnesota

Feb 19 2017
Ashleigh Magnus Photography screwed me over and ripped me off! Orange County,  California Did not get the pictures I wanted, lost $300 Author: Sylmar, California Photography: Ashleigh Magnus Photography Internet

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK ADDICTION CANADA POLICE ARREST JOHN HAINS BURKS FALLS DRUG TRAFFICKING COURT DATES SCAM REHAB FRAUD Burks Falls Muskoka Ontario Author: BURKS FALLS MUSKOKA ONTARIO, California Nursing Homes: CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK Burks Falls Muskoka, Ontario

Feb 16 2017
KJJ beauty way MML skincareClear pours Scam, said I won a sample skinncream for only $5 shipping now have been getting deliveries every month from all three companies and auto charged $89.97 from each company ,that's 3 charges, PER MONTH! That's almost $300 a month on SKIN CREAM I do not want or use! Florida Author: Florida, New York Credit Card Fraud: KJJ beauty way Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Hill Recovery Rocky Hill Rocky Hill owner of Hill Recovery addicted to Suboxone and providing sub standard services at Hill Recovery. Temecula Internet Author: Temecula, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Hill Recovery Internet

Feb 13 2017
nn investigations dean wright sent me on a £300 investigation home couse with a company became a PI oxford. uk Nationwide Author: Newport, Alabama Security Services: nn investigations Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah

Feb 12 2017
Derm Essence I purchased a free on-line aging cream, shipping only $4.95. It didn't work, returned it, and notice that they charge my credit over $300. Albany, Georgia and North Cross, Georgia Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

Feb 09 2017
gloss motive bought one bottle for 4.95, told sales rep no other charges or products,charged cc 79.98 las vegas Nevada Bought $300 worth thinking it worked Author: reno, Nevada Home HealthCare: gloss motive las vegas, Nevada

Feb 08 2017
Capital tow100 This company towed my car and charged me $300 to get it back when my car was registered 14 minutes after I arrived at my brothers apartment it was like they we're waiting on me to get out the car wtf... Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Auto Towing: Capital tow100 Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 08 2017
Aurora Eye Serum I ordered a trial bottle on line but I have tried to cancel sending me more, I tried calling but I was told I was not in their data base. I received another shipment 02/07.2017. As of today I'm calling my credit card company and telling them to take it off my account that it's a fraud. Santa Ana Nationwi9de Author: Inman, South Carolina Skin Care: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Ok I financed a 2007 Chrysler 300 back in nov of 2013 I paid on time for almost 3 years and then I could no longer afford the vehicle my father agreed to take over the loan so I tried to get my name off the loan since the car would no longer be mines Nationwide Suggestion.. Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
YELP Advertising Agency agent Rachel Yelp Finance Department Yelp ripped me off for $300 of advertising that I never agreed to. And I got zero clients from Yelp. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
ConnectMyDNA Incorrect data Nationwide Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Corrupt Companies: ConnectMyDNA Internet

Feb 04 2017
brand new rx ,brandnewrx.com/ offerme medication for 300 dollars and then ask for more stating the package was change lincon california Author: anaheim, California Drug Manufacturers: brand new rx Internet

Feb 03 2017
Capital Recovery Services This company tried to convince me to meet with an employee, claiming they found money that belongs to me. They would not give any more information about the contract or fees until i met with someone. Only that they charge a percentage. I mentioned to the woman that they can make up a different percentage number to charge for each individual, and I asked , how do I know that is fair. Finally after talking to the manager, she said 50%! There are free ways to do it! Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Accounting: Capital Recovery Services Internet