Your Search | $300 data recovery

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that If I did not buy it my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
Joel Peterson Shawn PetersonJoel Joseph Peterson Joel Joseph Peterson aha Shawn Peterson Scammed $1000 for aged TV data and never delivered the file Long Beach California Author: berlin, Maryland Customer Leads: Joel Peterson Long Beach, California

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Silva-Markham Partners Lincoln Pointe Lofts Vivian Markham, Silva-Markham Partners5291 East Yale Avenue Denver, Colorado 80222 Office: 303-835-8181 Direct: 303-300-8781Fax: 303-736-4006 Lincoln Pointe Lofts Englewood Colorado common areas urine feces management dismisses Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Housing Rentals: Silva-Markham Partners Lincoln Pointe Lofts Denver, California

Aug 18 2016
Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard, HP, charged me a for defective recovery media Nationwide Author: , Computer Manufactures: Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Verizon wireless data ripoff Verizon wireless data ripoff scam Verizon wireless ripping off every customer with ridiculous overages Nationwide Nationwide No way Author: Clermont, Florida Sales People: Verizon wireless data ripoff Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Broker Price Opinion or First Valuation.com or BrokerPriceOpinion.com If you like to work for FREE work for BrokerPriceOpinion.com or FirstValuation.com 8700 Turnpike Dr, Suite 300, Westminster, CO 80031 Nationwide Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Quality Guest Post Quality Guest Post is a scam! Never posted my blog posts to actual Blogs and stole $300 India Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Quality Guest Post Internet

Aug 15 2016
House Data Online Check your credit/debit card charges! Internet Author: Kenmore, Washington Realtors: House Data Online Internet

Aug 13 2016
Singer Brass Logistics IGIA, Wind Storm Blatant Thieves/This company is a scam and a sham! Robbed me of over $300! Los Angeles California Author: Allenhurst, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Singer Brass Logistics Los Angeles, California

11, Report #1322054

Aug 11 2016
Eagle Recovery They STOLE my iPad!!! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Auto Towing: Eagle Recovery Rochester Hills, Michigan

Aug 10 2016
Nitro Sortware, Inc. They charged me $300 for their software, but it never worked. It would not activate on my computer, and nothing they sent me by email helped. I have basically been robbed of $300. San Francisco California Author: Sanford, Florida Software: Nitro Sortware, Inc. Internet

Aug 10 2016
GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK / A.I.M. Group Inc. RIP OFF ARTIST / STEALS BUSINESS AND PERSONAL DATA / GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK / A.I.M. Group Inc. London, UK
Author: New York , New York Consulting: GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK London,

Aug 09 2016
Home Owners Data Robin Evans of Homeowners Data Ripped Off by Homeowners Data and Robin Evans is a SCAM Artist Van Nuys California Author: Dallas, Texas Customer Leads: Home Owners Data Van Nuys, California

Aug 09 2016
Comcast Xfinity Cable Comcast They promised me ( twicce ) a bundle, 300 channels for less than $100. & Never delivered ! Phila Pennsylvania
Author: Miami, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Xfinity Cable Phila, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2016
Ntelos Changing billing cycles to overcharge on data Charlotte NC Author: Louisa, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Ntelos Louisa, Kentucky

Aug 08 2016
National Theft and Recovery NTSR out of Boca Raton FL (by US mail pieces) Walks like a scam, talks like a scam, sounds like a scam Boca Raton Florida Author: Plano, Texas Police: National Theft and Recovery Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 07 2016
Verizon Wireless Data usage scam Internet Data usage BS Author: BARNESVILLE, Georgia Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Internet

Aug 06 2016
Asset Recovery Associates PLLC court order me to pay 1,210.47 Virginia Beach Virginia Enjoy your new car... Author: Norfolk, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Asset Recovery Associates PLLC Virginia Beach , Virginia

21, Report #1320827

Aug 05 2016
Ice Cold Air,  Misdiagnosed ac not working. Charged $125 to recharge telling me that nothing was wrong. 3 days later, no air. This time they say it's $300 to put in a discharge hose and to recharge again. 3 days later...no air again. Now, it's the compressor. They nickel and dime you until they get you where they want you. Hudson Beach Florida Author: Hudson Beach, Florida Auto Repair Service: Ice Cold Air Port Richey,

22, Report #1320405

Aug 03 2016
FTI Frederick-thompson company I started with this company 3 weeks ago yesterday, I am only getting 1-1/2 loads a week. the bad part about it, these loads are only about 300-400 miles, I get one on around tuesday, the other on friday that delivers on thursday and monday so how am I supposed to get miles when I am sitting in truckstop (NOT BY CHOICE)?  terminal is located in detroit, mi michigan Author: Sycamore, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: FTI michigan

23, Report #1320287

Aug 02 2016
David Park I received a call from a man. On August 1, 2016. Claiming he was from the collection company called API Recovery Solutions. He said that I had a pay day loan. That I had taken out two years ago.  Amherst New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Online banking: API Recovery Solutions Amherst, New York

24, Report #1320291

Aug 02 2016
Barkley Capital James McartheyGrey Mountain Management London England They ran me arounf for weeks to return my deposit when I told them right away I desided I was not going to traid with them. Then out of my $300 deposit the said I could have $20 as they lost the rest trading it. I never asked or authorized them to trade on my behafe London England Internet Author: Emmaus, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

25, Report #1320265

Aug 02 2016
Performant Recovery, Inc Collector Name: Shawna Tapia Trying to get me to send money stating that i owe taxes for the 2009 year for louisiana Pleasanton California Author: Garland, Texas Income Tax Service: Performant Recovery, Inc Pleasanton, California