▼OUR REDEEMER NURSERY SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ▼Our Redeemer Nursery School
There may be more specific results for "▼Our Redeemer Nursery School"
For more specific results for "▼Our Redeemer Nursery School"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
1and1 Internet Deleted our website Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Web Hosting: 1and1 Internet Internet

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Francis Earl Wiggers - Attorney This Attorney Took a $2,000 Retainer From 2 Senior Citizens, Did Nothing on our Case, and was Belligerant to Boot. Young Harris Georgia Author: Belgrade,, Maine Lawyers: Francis Earl Wiggers - Attorney Young Harris, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Why Do You Keep Responding? Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Steel Valle Paving and Concrete, Cosmo (owner) TOOK OUR MONEY AND NEVER DID THE JOB!!! Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Home Improvements: Steel Valle Paving and Concrete Austintown, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
my yogurt supplies myyogurtsupplies We wanted to try this company with a small order before we switch all our bussines to them, however the result was super nasty Granada Hills California Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Food Stores: my yogurt supplies Granada Hills, California

Aug 15 2017
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants falsely advertised accredidations, did not get access to online classes, cannot reach a single person to help, no refund given, etc Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Education: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Window and Door is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door customers can trust the products quality. Customers can trust the quality of Florida Window and Door’s people!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Window and Door pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Window and Door recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
FCS FORWARDING This company guy , prayed on my being homebound my son is special needs I can't take on a job due to him needing me at times and employers not understanding to my situation. Due for pay check on 27th my partner found out about the scam reported showed me word for word emails smart office and how many taken foralot so shameful I've cried asked why been embarrassed for my trusting nature and now have the worry my social address name undergoing some crazy identify Taft word for my mail worried for our safety crushed on so many levels worked for there bidding and no pay for any of it. Sick over it all money spent counting on money coming .My son's life is now compromised by mommy's trusting nature. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Weatherford, Texas Mail Order Services: FCS FORWARDING Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
eServer Supplies eserversupplies.com eServersupplies UKSH Stole our equipment and never paid for it Sheffield Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Computer Dealers: eServer Supplies Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sandford High School Such a scam! Ripped off my money and my future! Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Con Artists: Sandford High School Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 12 2017
V2 Logistics Road Runner Transport They Lost Our Car Bethpage New York Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Shipping Companies: V2 Logistics Bethpage, New York

Aug 11 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Rosario IsnerosCustomer Service Customer Service Run around Cancun Internet Thank You For the Information! Author: San Jose, California Travel Agents: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet