Your Search | ▼our redeemer nursery school

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 22 2016
Sprint sprint rep misrepresented buyback agreement, said our bill up to $650 would be reembursed Sprint Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Sales People: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Golf Etc. Jeremy Glanzer Stole our money and ran!! Granbury Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Golf Courses: Golf Etc. Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
The Pour Guy - Terry McDonald Requested our shop to perform work to modifiy a bad part san antonio texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Manufacturers: The Pour Guy Internet

Sep 22 2016
Framingengine.com has completed no work on our site and refues to return money Santa Monica California Author: North Lewisburg, Ohio Websites: Framingengine.com Internet

Sep 22 2016
Factory Expo Homes Kept over $500 of our deposit Rocky mount Virginia Author: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania Manufactured Home Dealers: Factory Expo Homes Rocky mount, Virginia

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
UFCW 1189 Took away our voice with poor representation and coercion. Duluth Minnesota Author: Moose Lake, Minnesota Home HealthCare: UFCW 1189 Duluth, Minnesota

Sep 19 2016
ClearView You will be working from home until our office opens in about 6 months Newton MA Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: ClearView Internet

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 17 2016
apria apria healthcare simmentee dowd use our bipap or you will be back in the hospital riverhead New York
Author: centereach, New York Home HealthCare: apria riverhead, New York

Sep 17 2016
Ward construction Zack ward They promised to deliver a building took the money for the delivery of the building and the building never returned the money and we've never got the building they completely stole our money and we've asked him for 3 months and no reply nothing they won't even block their phone number whatever you do do not deal with Ward construction and Westmoreland Tennessee Westmoreland Tennessee Author: Lafayette, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Ward construction Westmoreland, Tennessee

Sep 16 2016
Jeremy Goss Pro Line Pools Proline pools Does is one the worst contractors; lies, lazy, and stole our money Temple Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jeremy Goss Pro Line Pools Temple, Georgia

Sep 15 2016
Comcast Xfinity Stole $533.00 out of our account after agreeing to the 2 yr $159.99 mnth plan Nationwide Author: Manhester, New Hampshire Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Rocky Mountain Overseas Inc. 1/3 of our household goods mysteriously disapeared Aroura Colorado Author: CASTLE ROCK, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Rocky Mountain Overseas Inc. Aroura, Colorado

Sep 15 2016
Our Campus Market Totally Dishonest! Chambersburg Pennsylvania Author: Austin, Texas Sales People: Our Campus Market Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2016
coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny matthew and marge kochman THEY ARE SCAMMERS .THEY RIPPED US OFF 2700 DOLLARS. HOME WAS RENTED FOR 4 YEARS AND BECAME RAT INFESTED APRIL 2016 UNTIL WE REMOVED OUR FURNITURE END OF MAY 2016 STILL MAY HAVE RATS DEAD IN WALLS MAY SHOREHAM New York
Why wait four years? Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Unusual Rip-Off: coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny SHOREHAM, New York

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado

Sep 13 2016
The New York Company Restaurant Rude service, charged each of our credit cards 4 times, and owner messaged me personally to attack me for a negative review I left on Yelp Palm Springs California
Author: Woodland Hills, California Restaurants: The New York Company Restaurant Palm Springs, California

Sep 13 2016
Southeastern High School I paid for 2 diploma's that's not accredited, the Army Recruiter's laughed at me. Miramar Florida The easy way.... Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southeastern High School Miramar, Florida

Sep 13 2016
LARRY HOFFMAN / SEATS R US SCAMMED US OF PRODUCTS WE ORDERED. NO REFUND AS LARRY PROMISED. WON'T TAKE OUR CALLS. LOS ANGELES California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: LARRY HOFFMAN LOS ANGELES, California