(THE INSIDIOUS) "UNITED PUBLISHERS OF AMERICA" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: (The insidious) "UNITED PUBLISHERS OF AMERICA"
There may be more specific results for "(The insidious) "UNITED PUBLISHERS OF AMERICA""
For more specific results for "(The insidious) "UNITED PUBLISHERS OF AMERICA""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
Aguilera's Bookkeeping Roberto Aguilera, Benjamin Aguilera They have gotten away with selling false CPA letters for mortgage brokers while the mortgage brokers who received them went to jail. Vista, California Author: , California Income Tax Service: Aguilera's Bookkeeping Vista, California

Jul 22 2017
World Financial Group Aegon Transamerica WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? MLM? Houston Texas one more thing Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: World Financial Group Houston, Texas

5, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 22 2017
Night owl installation When u hire someone and give them deposit yo buy the the stuff. U do not get your money back if u cancel the job half way through the job after the bought all the equipment and started the job. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Electrical Services: Night owl installation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Tnt financial Fast finance They refuse to update or change my information when I've changed my place of employment I've written emails an call they told me it's against the law to change anything but it's says different in the loan contract Saginaw Michigan Author: Mt Pleasant, Michigan Car Financing: Tnt financial Saginaw , Michigan

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
Binary Book A caring person turned into the worst scammer I have ever seen London Internet Author: La Mesa, California Online Trading: Binary Book Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
The Performer's Academy Natalie Costa SCAM, VERBAL ABUSE, UNPROFESSIONAL, RACIST, PREJUDICE Lake Forest California Author: costa mesa, California Modeling Schools: The Performer's Academy Lake Forest, California

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Premiera Matrixyl Cream would not accept my cancellation during the trial period and is now billing me monthly for $98.00 and not getting the product which I have mentioned I have cancelled does not appear internet Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Premiera Matrixyl Cream Maine

Jul 22 2017
Beauty Within SEMC INT'L NUTRALIMITED The offered a free trial and ended up being charged $79.68 and very ill with colitis. Provo Utah Author: Bayamon, Other Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Internet

Jul 22 2017
myflirtyskin.com/free-sample-2/ Joanna Gaines Forced me to get the YS Eye Cream as well as skin cream. Internet
Author: Roscoe, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: YS Cream Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nebraska Stain and Seal Ruined the deck, grass, plants, and concrete patio below. Refuses to issue refund or fix the issue Omaha Nebraska
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Paint & Wallpaper: Nebraska Stain and Seal Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois