Your Search | family dollar.

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 18 2014
Woot.com Woot Not a large dollar amount but still dishonest and hoping you will let it go carrollton Texas Author: panama city, Florida Computer Fraud: Woot.com carrollton, Texas

Sep 17 2014
AMERICAN FAMILY FITNESS AMFIT Billing Issues CHESTERFIELD Virginia Author: PRINCE GEORGE, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: AMERICAN FAMILY FITNESS CHESTERFIELD, Virginia

Sep 17 2014
harvest moon loans misleading company they don't tell you when you make the loan your only paying them intrest unless you ask them. to pay off the loan the day before it's. due then it's. too late ive paid 500.00 dollars on a 100.00 dollar loan and im a single parent of two. Internet Author: Duson, Louisiana Loans: harvest moon loans Internet

Sep 16 2014
Metro family fitness Still paying months after no longer having a membership Mount Clemens Michigan Author: Clinton twp, Michigan Health Spas: Metro family fitness Mount Clemens , Michigan

Sep 16 2014
family mobile Ripped on my bank account Nationwide Author: Canyon Lake, Texas Telephone Companies: family mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
LEGAL JUSTICE LAW CENTER PC MATIN RAJABOV THEY CHARGE ME $3500 DOLLAR  . LOS ANGELES California Author: San Diego, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: LEGAL JUSTICE LAW CENTER PC LOS ANGELES , California

Sep 15 2014
Best4Less The are selling lemons for top dollar Opelika Alabama Author: Roanoke, Alabama Auto Dealers: Best4Less Opelika, Alabama

Sep 14 2014
A 1Cash Advance Marques 313-641-1424 I was supposed to get approved for a 2000 dollar loan that all I had to do was get a prepaid card and put 150 on here and it would not be touched. when I called the card 150 when I asked for my hundred fifty dollars back they told me that I had to purchase another card and put 120 on here. that was only way I was going to get my hundred fifty Indiana
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A 1Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
gregory thomas medical doctor in murray kentucky and ptl trucking lines i was told that i failed a pre employment urine test for ptl gregory thomas called me and his exact words were we found prescription drugs in your urine for cancer patients and aids patients i knew right then something i dont have aids or cancer my past urine screens speak for them selves also my doctor records i have never in my life failed a drug test until i came around these racist people and they refused to give me a copy of what was suppose to be found in my urine and that also went on my dac report and got me and my family highly highly upset i cant get a job to support my family because of this i want justice murray kentucky Author: cerro gordo, North Carolina Liars: PTL trucking Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
SALVAGEWORLD GSA Auctions LLC Mailing address OnlyInsurance Auctions USA inc I PUT 500 DOLLAR DEPOSIT AND I REQUEST REFUND LIKE 180 DAYS A GO AND I STILL WAITING Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: VISALIA, California Auto Dealers: SALVAGEWORLD Fort Lauderdale, , Florida

Sep 12 2014
DPS, CPS,DCFS-Lake Elsinore/Riverside DPS, CPS, DCFS-Lake Elsinore/Riverside Put grandchildren with ABUSIVE 23 yr felon, 9 for VOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER-Stepfather of 1.5yrs Lake Elsinore Nationwide Author: Lake Elsinore, California Family Services: DPS, CPS,DCFS-Lake Elsinore/Riverside Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
clark county nevada family courts judge gibson rude not let me even read my letter or see my grandchild las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Worker: clark county nevada family courts las vegas , Nevada

Sep 11 2014
discount retail store service dollar store services teen store mailbox store discount party store discount retail store is absolute garbage. las vegas Internet Author: fresno, California Specialty Stores: discount retail store service Internet

Sep 11 2014
Time Warner Cable Promised 300 dollar rebate did not deliver service/ charged for service I did not have Anaheim Ca. Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
United Concordia iDental Cancellation of all Obamacare individual / family policies in VA Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Questionable Activities: United Concordia Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Robert P. Caruthers -- Dead Beat Dad Robert has an 11 year old son who he ignores and hides from to avoid paying child support which has caused financial hardships for his son and the mother of his son. Seaside California Author: , Illinois Family Services: Robert P. Caruthers Seaside, California

Sep 11 2014
Neptune Society Sherman Oaks Family was not allowed to attend the cremation without paying additional $700. Not what they advertise! Sherman Oaks California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Neptune Society Sherman Oaks Sherman Oaks, California

Sep 10 2014
Monroe County Domestic Relations rude and very disrespectful to non-custodial parents stroudsburg PA Author: Brooklyn, New York Family Services: Monroe County Domestic Relations Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Ira Curry Approached me promising a charitable donation on behalf of Ira Curry & her family Using No. 365 Erekere Puram Lay Out, Bannerghatta Internet Author: King's Lynn, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Ira Curry Internet

Sep 09 2014
trillium family services Falsely Imprisoned Me For Four Months Corvallis Oregon Author: Albany, Oregon Psychic: trillium family services Corvallis, Oregon

Sep 09 2014
Karki Family Photography Karki Photography, Kery's Consulting A horrendous experience and a complete rip-off Manassas Virginia Author: Virginia Photography: Karki Family Photography Manassas, Virginia

Sep 09 2014
Acuvue Vistakon (vistakon@apfco.com) ACUVUE REBATE SCAM (I received one of three rebates submitted for my family) Waiting since May 1st. Nationwide Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Eye Care: Acuvue Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Lynn http://www.printfilmtradeshows.com 250 dollar to join model website, rented office in Lincoln Building, craigslist ads New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Modeling Agencies: Lynn Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile Worst cellular service out there! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide