Your Search | family dollar.

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE 98 dollar rip off Internet Author: Austin, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet

Oct 03 2015
Score Sense deceitful, scammers that lead you to believe it's only a dollar, then takes money I need to survive. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 01 2015
Curtis Eugene Lovell Awesome Family Entertainment, Curtis Lovell, Magic Of Curtis, Curtis Eugene, Curtis Eugene Lovell. A.F.E. Productions.Curtis Eugene Lovell LlEugene & Lovell Ll Credit card charg-back fraud, theft, scam, con man, malicious, crook, don't trust, don't do business with him. columbus Ohio
Author: Alpine, California Festivals & Event Services: Curtis Eugene Lovell columbus, Ohio

Oct 01 2015
Law Offices Of Wes Cowell P.C. - Illinois Family Law & Divorce Gordon Nelson Highway Robbery Chicago Illinois Author: WHEATON, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices Of Wes Cowell P.C. - Illinois Family Law & Divorce Chicago, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
(((REDACTED)(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Predator! Destroyed a family, committed adultry, Drunk Driving, Driving a teen while open container. liverpool New York (((REDACTED))) Author: Liverpool, New York Drunk Drivers: Drunks: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Select State/Province
6, Report #1101911

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Service Terrible company, broken items, would not reply! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Amsterdam New York
I am also a victim so this guy is NOT the only one. Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auctions: Carden Family Auction Service Amsterdam, New York

Sep 29 2015
WalMart Familymobile tmobile ScamMobile!! nationwide Author: benton, Arkansas Family Services: WalMart Familymobile

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Carden Family Auctions Service Sold Fraudent items, mainly jewellery and precious stones that were FAKE! New York New York Author: Lincoln, Other Auctions: Carden Family Auction New York, New York

Sep 29 2015
Angela & Jose De Jesus De Jesus Family Farms and Nursery Backyard Nursery Growers Scam Southlake Texas Author: TEXAS, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Angela & Jose De Jesus Southlake, Texas

Sep 28 2015
CIRCLE S RANCH ELLA STEIN,LEO STEIN, BOBBY STEIN, & LES STEIN EVIL Stein Family Tortured 12 Year old Boy SALOME, Arizona NEWSPAPER LINK PROVES THE TRUTH,11109710&hl=en Author: Los Angeles, California Sex Offenders: CIRCLE S RANCH SALOME, Arizona

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
Dollar Retail Store Services DRSS, $1.00 store, Mailbox store, Tee5075 W Diablon Store My Buisness FAILED, But They GOT Their Money Las Vegas Nevada Business Author: Canton, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2015
AYUSA Host Family keeps trying...keeps getting horrible experience. San Francisco Nationwide Author: Somewhere, Pennsylvania Nonprofit Organizations: AYUSA Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Dollar general Market False advertising Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LasVegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dollar general Market Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Wal Mart Family Mobile Fraudulant fees and billing after cancellation of service Nationwide Author: Fair Oaks, California Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Nature's Flavors I did not receive my order in the time promised and the items sent were not correct! Orange California Family Business - Don't Judge Author: Atlanta, Georgia Food Vendors: Nature's Flavors Orange, California

Sep 24 2015
American Family Care Lied to me, wants to charge for what already paid for. Gadsden Alabama Author: Rainbow City, Alabama Healthcare Centers: American Family Care Gadsden, Alabama

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner & his 11 other dealers are fraudulent businesses; this beast of a being DOES NOT PAY his hard working employees! He is deceitful; full of empty promises; AVOIDS employee desperate calls looking for their hard earned MONEY! Employees are BEHIND ON THEIR RENTS, CAR PAYMENTS & HAVE TO SCRAP FOR MONEY FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN ORDER TO SURVIVE! DOUG PLATTNER NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED! Miami Lakes Florida TO THIS DAY HE IS STILL NOT PAYING HIS EMPLOYEES Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner Miami Lakes, Florida

Sep 23 2015
Limestone county DHR Lies,false allegation,no evidence Athens Alabama Author: harvest, Alabama Family Services: Limestone county DHR Athens , Alabama

Sep 22 2015
3 Dollar Carpet, Three Dollar Carpet DO NOT USE!!! Denver CO Author: Loveland, Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: 3 Dollar Carpet Denver,

Sep 22 2015
Hertz Dollar Hertz ripoff forced insurance coverage Munich Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Car Rentals: Hertz Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Family Mobile My service was cancelled in July 2015 and they are still billing me for Aug and Sep I called customer service and the person told me that I was correct and to send a complaint about this issue and they will cancel this bil of $82.62 in five days Newark Delaware Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Family Mobile

Sep 21 2015
McLaughlin Family Law Office Elizabeth McLaughlin This woman basically threw my case out the window! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Lawyers: McLaughlin Family Law Office San Antonio, Texas

Sep 21 2015
DFPS Broken family denton Texas What???? Author: Aubrey, Texas Child Protective Services: DFPS denton, Texas