Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

family dollar.

Showing 26-50 of 9,824 Found Reports For more specific results for " family dollar."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 02 2017
OwnYourBillboard.com Own Your Billboard, Prographics, Pro Graphics, Renato Garcia SCAM!! NEVER RECEIVED THE TRUCK! THEY WON'T RESPOND! OUT OF ALMOST $20,000. Provo, Utah Nationwide
THIS IS PERSON IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. WE ARE A FAMILY COMPANY WHO HAS FULL DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE Author: Louisiana, Louisiana Auto manufactures: OwnYourBillboard.com Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Jennifer Graves Borcherding Seivers & Associates, Jennifer Borcherding guardian ad litem, family court lawyer St. Louis Missouri Best of luck suing for defamation, Tyg. Author: Clayton, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Graves Borcherding St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 01 2017
Family Protection Association Continuously charging membership fees 18 months after cancellation. They don't know how to resolve it! Austin Texas Author: Friendsville, Tennessee Clubs & Organizations: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

Feb 01 2017
Postive Voyage on facebook said to get this bracklet for 1 dollar plus 4.99 shipping well they charged me 19.99 to my debit and I never received my bracktet been over 2 months PA Internet This is not a Dead Beat Dads report Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Dead Beat Dads: Postive Voyage Internet

Jan 31 2017
creditupdates said I would be charged a dollar to use their services but could cancel before the next month and would not be charged 29.95. I cancelled and was still charged twice after I cancelled the services. Internet Dispute the charges Author: silver spring, Maryland Credit Services: creditupdates Internet

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California

Jan 30 2017
British Airways BA stopped me in last moment at time of family emergency from travelling and not responding now Internet Author: Toronto GTA , Ontario Air Travel: British Airways Internet

Jan 29 2017
Parkway Autority Timpanogos Towing and Recovery LLC Predatory booting, extorted money, threatened me and my family, stole money from me and countless others Provo Utah Expert Author: South Jordan, Utah Small Business Services: Parkway Autority Provo, Utah

Jan 27 2017
Tee4coolgrandmas I placed a $100 dollar order on Dec 17th for four shirts that were to be christmas presents. I started calling and leaving messages after 3 weeks. No calls back. Internet
Author: Oliver Springs, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Tee4coolgrandmas Internet

Jan 27 2017
Kids and Company worst place ever Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Family Services: Kids and Company Orlando, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Path beyond shelter epath Bias . Very discriminatory .Liers ,cheaters . Los angeles California
Author: Ontario, California Family Services: Path beyond shelter Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

38, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
Anita Flores (Senior Family Service Specialist) Ask my loved ones about my alleged drug use after I passed her requested drug test. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Services: Anita Flores (Senior Family Service Specialist) Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 24 2017
North Coast Auto Mall TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Jan 24 2017
Dollar Rent A Car TOLL CHARGE SCAM! BEWARE! Chicago Illinois Update: Case Resolved! Author: San Diego, California Car Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Meza, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
Marrone law firm/ Joseph Marrone Joe Marrone defrauded my family Philadelphia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Marrone law firm/ Joseph Marrone

Jan 24 2017
North Pointe Motors Rip off car dealership that sells junk cars at top dollar Traverse City Michigan I'm Impresed! Author: Fife Lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Pointe Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Jan 24 2017
Comenit Bank TOTAL RIPOFF INTERNET Internet Generational Blame Author: Temecula, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenit Bank Internet

Jan 23 2017
Dollar General Larry, Carrie, Ashley Wrongful Termination Murphysboro Illinois Author: Murphysboro, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Murphysboro, Illinois

Jan 21 2017
Dr. Arvind Jain, DMD *DR. ARVIND JAIN DMD MARLYAND FAMILY DENTAL DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS AND LIES SCAM ARTIST* Salisbury Maryland Author: Holbrook, New York Dental Services: DR. ARVIND JAIN DMD MARLYAND FAMILY DENTAL Salisbury, Maryland

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 16 2017
Revive Youth Cream OVL My Skin Scam Charged Debit Card Internet Author: Virginia Family Planning: Revive Youth Cream Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Day & Night Truck Sales Online Steven Mckiddy, Zack Mckiddy, Kathleen Frederick This Family Owned Company Encourages and Promotes Racism Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Day & Night Truck Sales Online Tempe, Arizona