Your Search | family dollar.

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 27 2016
Dollar Tactical Supply Tyler and Ryan Varnals Scammers,Cheats, Stole my Money and Never Shipped Goods Oceanside California Author: Michigan Sporting Goods: Dollar Tactical Supply Oceanside, California

Dec 26 2016
Dollar Tee Club I ordered 3 tee shirts, I never got my shirts, and they just give me a run around and won't give my money back. They are scammers. Tampa,Florida Nationwide
Dollar Tee Club Author: Lyman, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Stole my credit card, jewelry, Ripped off my son/other family members.Pathetic liar! BOONTON, New Jersey SO WE HAVE ANOTHER RAJPOT Author: rahway, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Dec 26 2016
Dlaine Beauford Reverend Hey was renting a home in Fairfield 111 3/2 garage nice home Christians family affordable for$730 sec8 approved. I sent him $530 no receipts leases keys or any type of documentation. The self address he gave was even false. He was a male not a woman. Denver Colorado Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Rental Supplies: Dlaine Beauford Denver, Colorado

Dec 25 2016
Dollar Tree-Greenbrier International, Inc Deceptive Descriptions of Products Strength/Capabilities Chesapeake Virginia
Author: Revere, Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree-Greenbrier International, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 22 2016
Johnny Lee Richmond Tuts Family...Real,. Smarter Then a Computer Or Similar Question asked as a LLC LTD VA System of OUTDATED strawman Wizard of Our Royal Secured Banking Family Holy Bible Flags and ways as Common By Natural UFO land ing Federally My Obligation Universal jus GOD SAID COIN REAL MONEY RESTORED MONOPOLY REMOVED EVIL1S AKA USA ANYWHERE EARTH SOLAR2S Internet(UCC) STATE & NATION RICO L Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Abusive Parents: Johnny Lee Richmond Internet

Dec 22 2016
Kevin wilson /Home care and family grant program They claimed to be a government program that gives free grants. I was scammed out of $107.00 today Internet Author: Orl, Florida Federal Government: Kevin wilson Internet

Dec 21 2016
Family Dental Practice HASSINI JESSON & ASSOCS A complete scam and waste of time Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Dental Services: Family Dental Practice Gaithersburg, Maryland

35, Report #1320819

Dec 21 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
A Real Chance Inc is Innocent Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

Dec 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Setting the record straight Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Mac Mackenzie Paralegal Sanchez This group of people have started calling me based on a credit account opened in 2005. Individuals were informing me of a judgement being placed by a law office of Mac Mackenzie with out any sort of trial or hearing. Despite a statute of limitations, they are trying to force me into obligating myself into a payment arrangement without being able to offer me any sort of definitive answers. Be aware!! Guess since they can't swindle anyone, they are trying scare tactics that are irrelevant and irrational. They call from a private number, and the number that was offered to me is an 800 service number with no actual identification. When Mr. Sanchez called, the number that appears also has no identification. When looking up this law firm that is representing itself as a credit attorney, the only law office under that name is solely family law. Be aware!! Los Angeles California Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Mac Mackenzie Internet

Dec 20 2016
Granda Construction John Granda John Granda Destroyed My Family Aston Pennsylvania Author: Aston, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Granda Construction Aston, Pennsylvania

Dec 19 2016
conns conns and synchrony bank charging 30 dollar late fee more than once when money taken out of bank two days ahead of due date. austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Financial Services: conns austin, Texas

Dec 19 2016
24 Hour Fitness You'll have claw marks on your credit card if you attempt to disenroll a family member San Ramon Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Contour Beds Will not honor warantyee, rips off disabl;ed vet and family Baltimore, Maryland Redding California Author: Redding, California Bed & Bath: Contour Beds Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
U Greenbrier International, Inc. BRIGHT Mechanical Pencils - A Waste of Even $1.00 at Dollar Tree Chesapeake Virginia Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: U Greenbrier International, Inc.

Dec 16 2016
Dollar Rent a car BUYER BEWARE TOTAL RIP OFF: Be careful when using this company at this location. In fact do not use them. I rented a truck at the end of July 2016 and returned it 10.30 PM in perfect condition from DOLLAR in SLC, went and caught my flight and thought nothing of it. ! Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: Geneva, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a car Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
American Mint LLC I also applied (sent a check) for the coin Abraham Lincoln Presidential Dollar Trial for the $4.95 Shipping and Handling. Mechanicsburg PA Author: Quincy, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: American Mint LLC Internet

Dec 15 2016
Academy of Spirit Rev. Wendy Mae Lewis angel therapy, psychic therapy, channeling, medium, couples therapy, family therapy Edmonds Washington
Author: Edmonds, Washington Astrologers & Psychics: Academy of Spirit Edmonds, Washington

Dec 15 2016
Accu-Metrics Viaguard What A Rip Off Internet Author: London, Other Family Planning: Accu-Metrics Internet

Dec 14 2016
Atmosphere Movers Forman listed on reciept as : R J W Ripped off property, dammaged property,broke into my storage unit,and threatened me and my family Covington Louisiana Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Moving Companies: Atmosphere Movers Covington, Louisiana

Dec 14 2016
Peter Wishnie, DPM Family Foot & Ankle Specialists and Independence Blue Cross potential Fraud and Misleading business practices Piscataway New Jersey We are Sorry to Hear about your Negative expereince Author: East Windsor , New Jersey Doctors: Peter Wishnie, DPM Piscataway, New Jersey

Dec 13 2016
Home Partners Of America Viewed homes Seattle Metro Washington State Author: Auburn, Washington Family Services: Home Partners Of America Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Universal shipping company ltd, Animal services Monika Carnes. monikacarnes1991@gmail.com Kitten scams from Rochester,NY using shipping in Baltimore,MD Rochester, NY and Baltimore, MD Internet Author: Hartford , Connecticut Family Services: Universal shipping company ltd, Animal services Internet