Your Search | family dollar.

Sep 04 2014
Marcus A. Stokes GEWW Acquisitions LLC Global Equity LLC Developvision Inc Marcus A Stokes and Wanda Adams of Chicago lied and stole tens of thousands of dollars from my family and me Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Realtors: Marcus A. Stokes Chicago, Illinois

Sep 04 2014
 Family Mobile Over Bill middletown Ohio Author: middletown, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile middletown, Ohio

Sep 03 2014
Rampage Family Fitness Rampage Fitness Academy Shady, Not helpful, Dishonest, Cheap, Robbery, Laguna Hills California Author: Mission Viejo, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Rampage Family Fitness Laguna Hills, Select State/Province

Sep 02 2014
cricket wireless I am financing a 600 dollar phone from them that I owe 250 dollars on and was told that they merged with att and I would t be able to use this expensive phone after march..all they could do was smile and say I would have to purchase another phone..all nd after I pay this one off they might be able to buy it back for 125 dollars...I am beyond angry and can't afford another phone . Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: cricket wireless Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
jeffrey morgan jeffrey morgan this man called me claiming to be a driver and delivery guy for publishers clearing house and told me I had won the 2.5 million dollar prize. I was sceptical at first but like i had been sending in all my pch mailings . ! Jamica Nationwide Author: Questa, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: jeffrey morgan Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Family Mobile Cannot Cancel Service Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
bella labs sales staff deceptive no mention of 86 dollar billing and no desire to refund ! san diego California Author: west covina, California Bait-and-Switch: bella labs san diego , California

Aug 30 2014
Westchase Law Todd Marks, Kelly Husk Albanese Under performed, does not understand family law, unprepared for court, inexperienced, not willing to fix what they did Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Services: Westchase Law Tampa, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Lipp Family Dentistry Dr. Wallace Lipp and Dr. Dara Kimia Unethical, abusive, Granada Hills California Author: Granada Hills, California Dental Services: Lipp Family Dentistry Granada Hills, California

Aug 30 2014
liwen they black listed me from going into any suffolk county family shelters with my family Brentwood New York Author: amityville, New York Civil Rights Violators: liwen Brentwood, New York

Aug 30 2014
Everst Institute Everest college Had to find my own extern site no help with resumes or looking for a job.The school told me i was guaranteed a job i completed the program and graduated at the top of my class. I had a great teacher it was career services that failed to do their part it was like after graduation they dropped me. I had a app with a woman with career services and she wasnt even there. Now they are trying to garnish my wages bc i haven't paid but im barley getting 7.50 at Captain Ds to support my family. please help norcross Georgia Author: Alabama Financial Education: Everst Institute norcross, Georgia

Aug 29 2014
Esperian / Free Credit Report IS NOT FREE YOU PAY A DOLLAR, THEN YOU PAY MONTHLY IF YOU DON'T CANCEL Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Internet Fraud: Esperian / Free Credit Report Internet

Aug 29 2014
Cash Advance INC Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries a REALLY??? miami Florida Author: avalon, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Cash Advance INC miami, Florida

Aug 27 2014
John Cowell MD Alberta Health CEO CEO AHS Makes $587,000 a Year for Nothing John Cowell Fred Horne Trying to Strip 911 Center from Calgary - another Multi-Million Dollar Scam Edmonton alberta Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Emergency Medical Services: John Cowell MD Alberta Health CEO Internet

Aug 26 2014
Family Dollar Store #3690 Bad Management with extreme employee turnover. Leavenworth Kansas
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Store #3690 Leavenworth, Kansas

Aug 25 2014
credit max i put a down payment towards purchasing a car and two weeks later they were out of business.... after being told I was approved and to make payments I was asked to return the car but when I went to return it on numerous occasions the place was closed , no cars,no poeple just a building. now I get harassing calls from a guy who says hes a repo guy I've been threatend to have the car reported stolen as well threatened to be reported for fraud & embezzelment. My family has been harassed and threatend and they even told me I couldnt have my down payment back. sacramento California Author: elk grove, California Auto Dealers: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
Lincoln Hertiage Ins my daughter died and listed Lincoln life as her insurance co . she paid a prem of $38.64 a month. the number listed will not answer , you have to leave a message...noone ever responds . I looked it up online and all the phone numbers say they do not accect incoming calls....Why doen't someone stop this company from ripping off someone at this time in life. she thought she was leaving me a no worry situation but instead she left me with a $15,000 dollar funeral bill. Nationwide Author: Yellow Spring , West Virginia Insurance Companies: Lincoln Hertiage Ins Nationwide

43, Report #1172004

Aug 24 2014
Noel S. Tenenbaum, M.D Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Refused to Reschedule Surgery Due to Family Emergency AND Kept Half the Money Palm harbor Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Doctors: Noel S. Tenenbaum, M.D Palm harbor , Florida

44, Report #1171931

Aug 24 2014
Danny's Family Car Wash Damage to my 2013 FIAT Tempe Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Car Washes: Danny's Family Car Wash Tempe, Arizona

Aug 23 2014
Dollar Rent a Car-Salt Lake City Airport Jenhanco inc. Was quoted $481.00 for car rental, was charged 972.05, wasn't given copy of contract and manager refuses to give it to me. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Manhattan Beach, Ca., California Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent a Car-Salt Lake City Airport Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 23 2014
Down to Earth of the Upstate Could have injured or killed our family or friends due to shortcuts Greenville South Carolina
Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Landscaping: Down to Earth of the Upstate Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 22 2014
Stephanie Manx Puppy Killer posing as loving family daughter stouffville Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario Animal Abuse: Stephanie Manx stouffville, Ontario

Aug 20 2014
Cambridge Family Host cambridgehostfamily.com/ Cambridge Family Host Cambridge Cambridge Author: london, Other Hotel: Cambridge Family Host Cambridge, Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California

Aug 16 2014
Jordan family kennels Not a teacup Missouri Author: Rockford, Illinois Animal Services: Jordan family kennels Missouri