Your Search | family dollar.

26, Report #1190042

Nov 19 2014
Easy Rest Select Comfort Craftmatic Disrespectful, Rude, Unprofessional, false advertising,worst customer service that my family and I have ever come accross,would not recomend anyone to buy a bed from them. Bristal Pennsylvania Author: Marshall, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Easy Rest Bristal, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2014
JS Plumbing Jason Martin and wife Jaon Martin and wife stole over $14,000 from us. He started a job and the insurance started to release funds and then he never returned to finish the work. He received 2 checks and forged my husband and my name and cashed the funds. He lies, he steals, he forges. He is trying to extort $1500.00 from us. We are in the process of filing criminal charges and then civil. The work he has done has made my house unlivable. My family and I are homeless because of Jason. We are living out of a motel room until we can get another contractor and restart the whole process of repairing my house. saginaw Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JS Plumbing saginam, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc. Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc.; Andrew Fairclough, Brian Fairclough, Brian Remington Fairclough, Andrew Fairclough Jr. Andrew Brian Fairclough Polo, Fairclough Fuel, Fairclough Petroleum, Fairclough Gas, Fairclough Fuel Company FACILITIES LEAKING FUEL INTO NEW JERSEY SOIL DESTROYING ENVIRONMENT IGNORE REGULATIONS FAIRCLOUGH FAMILY SOWING UNREST IN COMMUNITY Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Fairclough Fuel Newton, New Jersey

Nov 17 2014
Fairclough Fuel N.B.; Andrew Fairclough Fairclough Fuel N.B. Fairclough & Sons, Inc.; Andrew Fairclough, Brian Fairclough, Brian Remington Fairclough, Andrew Fairclough Jr. Andrew Brian Fairclough Polo, Fairclough Fuel, Fairclough Petroleum, Fairclough Gas, Fairclough Fuel Company Andrew Fairclough of Fairclough Fuel wastes police resources refusing to cooperate after family reports potential gun violence Newton New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Fairclough Fuel N.B.; Andrew Fairclough Newton, New Jersey

Nov 17 2014
Blue World Pools REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Nov 16 2014
atmos energy! GAS COMPANY TRYING TO FREEZE MY FAMILY Atmos Energy refuses to turn on our gas at our apartment until the balance is paid for. Except that the balance isn't in my name. It's in the previous renters name.  CLEBURNE  Texas Author: CLEBURNE, Texas Utility Companies: atmos energy! Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Family tire pro Car worse off after tire pros got ahold of it, no refund, dishonest Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Family tire pro Aurora, Colorado

Nov 15 2014
Mystery Shoppers, Inc Dr Robert McHugh They ruined my Chrismas for family now we cannot see our daughter who is in the NAVY in California Knoxville, Tennessee Author: Branson, Missouri Courier Services: Mystery Shoppers, Inc Knoxville, , Tennessee

Nov 15 2014
Tmobile I have cancel and transfer my telephone number to Tmobile my husband account and Familey mobile still sending bills after phone cancel, Family mobile will not answer the phone . because the telephone number not exist , of course the number was transfer to tmobile. but they still sending me a bill and will not cancel my account still charging, my number that has not been use at family mobile. Madison Author: Madison, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Madison,

Nov 14 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Diego, California Clinics: Ocean Hills Recovery Dana Point, California

Nov 14 2014
Carlos Redmond Carlos r Word Wide, Dolce and Delucca Real estate, too many alias too list Carlos Redmond charged a bunch of work as a Real etsate broker and ran out on a 6,000.00 dollar bill. Carlos is a total con artist and has about 200 defunk corporations filed in the state of Nevada Las Vegas,Henderson Nev. and a P.o Box in Beverly Nevada Author: California Realtors: Carlos Redmond Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 14 2014
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

Nov 13 2014
Shasta County Health and Human Services CFS/ CPS Children and Family ServicesCFSCPS Abusing Families and Children Redding California Author: Redding, California Family Services: Shasta County Health and Human Services CFS/ CPS Redding, California

Nov 13 2014
ASPEN UNIVERSITY DEFRAUD STUDENTS AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OUT OF FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID; NOTHING MORE THAN A HOMEBASED FAMILY BUSINESS DENVER COLORADO Author: Texas Colleges and Universities: ASPEN UNIVERSITY

Nov 11 2014
sms-peeper.com Fill out a survey that was supposed to be free trial for 7 days and it charged a dollar and the activation code they promised to use the service provided no information. It was a scam. Internet Author: Marshall, Missouri On-Line Business: sms-peeper.com Internet

Nov 11 2014
connectmyDNA.com connect my DNAconnect my . d n a Scam Artist. Not True. Two family members did same test. 2 Different results completely. Waste of money!! Folsom Internet Author: Folsom, California Unusual Rip-Off: connectmyDNA.com Internet

Nov 11 2014
winner ford cherry hill beware seniors in purchasing from winner ford cherry hill please bring family totally fraudulent on many levels in selling my 84 yr old mother cherry hill New Jersey Author: egg harbor, New Jersey Auto Dealers: winner ford cherry hill cherry hill, New Jersey

Nov 11 2014
Strongfamily Fund Inc Dwight Maxwell Strong Family Fund failed to refund money for services not rendered. Dwight Maxwell is a LIAR Tampa Florida Author: , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Strongfamily Fund Inc Tampa, Florida

Nov 11 2014
CashForLaptops CashForLaptops Family of WebsiteLDR LLC gave me $11 not the quoted $163 for iphone 4S 38GB said it had moisture verizon said it did not Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Telephones: CashForLaptops Internet

Nov 08 2014
Major Facility Solutions Major Renovations Family owned and Operated Electrical Business called for an Emergyency Service Call @ the Dress Barn in Pasco, WA now Major FS won't pay their bill that is 60+ days Overdue . It's happened more than once but Dress Barn still uses Major FS even though they don't enjoy paying their bills. Barberton Ohio Author: West Richland, Washington Electrical Services: Major Facility Solutions Barberton, Ohio

Nov 06 2014
Dollar General Store If there is any store out there that lacks any morals or values it is Dollar General Stores and this is all the way to the top. If you are ever done injustly or discriminated against then good luck getting any kind of response from the people in charge. This company caused a person I know to lose his home and almost is family by allowing immature people run their stores and based upon 3rd grade determinants. This store is run how the higher ups allow it to be ran. The store manager at the Fairmount, In store, Brandi is about the most immature, manipulative, moraless, individual I have ever seen working in a store, let alone running it. This person bases her opinions and hiring/firing based on her friends 'liking them' or not. She smokes so much dope that she is oblivious to the obvious. She allows anything to happen in this store knowing it is impossible to get a hold of anyone up above. Dollar General Corrporates hide behind their doors like cowards. Fairmount Indiana Author: Fairmount, Indiana Better Business Bureau: Dollar General Store Fairmount, Indiana

Nov 04 2014
Nuvalift ordered a free trial bottle of wrinkle cream which smells funny and breaks out my face. was through a rewards program that says receive free stuff. I attempted to cancel but couldn't get back in my account online so tried email. they have tried charging my cc for $84 for this but it was declined because it's at the limit. I thought that was for another bottle. but I get a call to collect a debt from.me claiming they contacted me on Oct 23. no one talked to me. I don't even remember such call tomorrow say it was disconnected. well if I dropped the call as my cell phone does.frequently ask family and friends. I don't know who it was or what they wanted . i get telemarketers all the time since being on the rewards websites and spam emails. 100s of them. I don't read them. I'm disabled on social security and part of the disability is mental. but I promise I tried to read to see if I had to pay for the first bottle on their website and can't find it. it was supposed to be free. it's supposed to help your skin not make it worse. I tried to contract them to cancel or whatever but you can't get through on the phone, I tried email. i don't think I know what do. how is this the second time contacted if the first time they claim they did no one even told me anything. California
Author: Stonewall, Mississippi Sales People: Nuvalift Select State/Province

Nov 03 2014
family pool and spa horrible customer service, will not take responsibility for their installers awful job. gainesville Florida Author: archer, Florida Pools & Saunas: family pool and spark gainesville, Florida

Nov 03 2014
Bruce Maxwell Hopkins Canada The Remodelers Ltd. Remodel It! Media & Productions Ltd. Boom City Productions Ltd. Massive Multi-Million Dollar Fraud - Bruce Hopkins Director of The Remodelers, Remodel It! Media & Productions and Boom City Productions in Calgary Alberta Canada Calgary Alberta
Author: Alberta Builders & Contractors: Bruce Maxwell Hopkins Canada The Remodelers Ltd. Remodel It! Media & Productions Ltd. Boom City Productions Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Nov 03 2014
Highland Chiropractic Family Care, Ian Simpson, Arlene Simpson Caused vertigo, vision problem 3 hospital visits; by one sided, unbalanced movement-pop of bones neck, spine. Worcester Massachusetts
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Chiropractors: Highland Chiropractic Family Care Worcester, Massachusetts