Your Search | family dollar.

Sep 24 2015
Nature's Flavors I did not receive my order in the time promised and the items sent were not correct! Orange California Family Business - Don't Judge Author: Atlanta, Georgia Food Vendors: Nature's Flavors Orange, California

Sep 24 2015
American Family Care Lied to me, wants to charge for what already paid for. Gadsden Alabama Author: Rainbow City, Alabama Healthcare Centers: American Family Care Gadsden, Alabama

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner & his 11 other dealers are fraudulent businesses; this beast of a being DOES NOT PAY his hard working employees! He is deceitful; full of empty promises; AVOIDS employee desperate calls looking for their hard earned MONEY! Employees are BEHIND ON THEIR RENTS, CAR PAYMENTS & HAVE TO SCRAP FOR MONEY FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN ORDER TO SURVIVE! DOUG PLATTNER NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED! Miami Lakes Florida TO THIS DAY HE IS STILL NOT PAYING HIS EMPLOYEES Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner Miami Lakes, Florida

Sep 23 2015
Limestone county DHR Lies,false allegation,no evidence Athens Alabama Author: harvest, Alabama Family Services: Limestone county DHR Athens , Alabama

Sep 22 2015
3 Dollar Carpet, Three Dollar Carpet DO NOT USE!!! Denver CO Author: Loveland, Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: 3 Dollar Carpet Denver,

Sep 22 2015
Hertz Dollar Hertz ripoff forced insurance coverage Munich Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Car Rentals: Hertz Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Family Mobile My service was cancelled in July 2015 and they are still billing me for Aug and Sep I called customer service and the person told me that I was correct and to send a complaint about this issue and they will cancel this bil of $82.62 in five days Newark Delaware Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Family Mobile

Sep 21 2015
McLaughlin Family Law Office Elizabeth McLaughlin This woman basically threw my case out the window! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Lawyers: McLaughlin Family Law Office San Antonio, Texas

Sep 21 2015
DFPS Broken family denton Texas What???? Author: Aubrey, Texas Child Protective Services: DFPS denton, Texas

Sep 18 2015
Charles Martin Owes me $93,000 Author: Buena Park, California Unusual Rip-Off: C. R. MARTIN CONSTRUCTION, INC. ANAHEIM, California

Sep 17 2015
Press Talent Management REVIEW: Press Talent Management commitment to client satisfaction, ..feel safe and confident and secure, childrens training to Talent Management no matter what the age, all ages from 0-107. Press Talent Management recognizes opportunities for all age ranges and looks. After awhile we really get to know our talent on an individual basis and it feels like they have joined our family. Las Vegas, Nevada *UPDATE: Press Talent Management recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Press Talent Management | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Press Talent Management recognizes opportunities for all age ranges and looks. Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 17 2015
My Family Mobile by T-Mobile (via Walmart) They secretly reactivated my phone the same day I deactivated and cancelled and are still billing me. Nationwide Author: Camden, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Promasters auto hail center Denver Didn't pay put my family in financial trouble Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Promasters auto hail center Denver

US Family Guide scammed us out of $980 Lakewood Colorado
Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: US Family Guide Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 16 2015
ASC Incorporation James Allen, This is in reference to remind you that TOMORROW is your payment date of $100.00 on September 15th 2015, as we discussed. You have to make the payment through PayPal Cash (Reload) Card on which 10 Digit Pin Number is revealed. PayPal Cash (Reload) Card Is Available At These Stores Nationwide: Family Dollar CVS/Pharmacy Rite Aid Dollar General Super Dollar Kindly provide us the detail so that we can collect your payment: FULL NAME: Pin Number (10 digits) : (Appearing at back side of the card) AMOUNT: BILLING ADDRESS: PHONE NO: PAYMENT DATE: Best Wishes, David Brown. Sr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement) ACS Incorporation. Los Angles,CA Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ASC Incorporation Internet

Sep 16 2015
Gofundme Wepay I started a funding to help them with a family member who had past away and they haven't put the funds in my account and its been over 30 days Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Gofundme Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Cash Advance Inc / Financial Crime Enforcement Network Financial Crime Enforcement Network / Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates Email received stating I owe $1537.61 and there is a warrant for my arrest. I NEVER got a loan here. Los Angeles California Author: Tampa, Florida Loans: Cash Advance Inc / Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Donita Clawson Donita screwed me and my family Mason Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Housing Rentals: Donita Clawson Mason, Ohio

Sep 15 2015
He is the truth Author: Naples, Florida Advertising Agencies: Galafati Music Group / Valantino Galafati Internet

Sep 15 2015
Community Tax I pay them $300.00 Dollar take care of my taxied and they told me to call IRS and tell them That Iam filing hard chip and that why I hire them to do but they want more money Chicago Illinois Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois

Sep 14 2015
Cash store Paid of loan almost completely missed payment now theh want over 1000 was only a 800 dollar loan they now collection notice saying they want over 1200 dollars will setlle for 800 total rip off they probably next will garnish my wages im a single mom living paycheck to paycheck please help they also harrassed my job Joliet Illinois Author: gardner, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Cash store Joliet, Illinois

Sep 14 2015
Judge Charles J. Hoskin Chuck HoskinJudge Chuck Hoskin Unfair Judge, Arrogant,Careless,Biased,Heartless Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Family Services: Judge Charles J. Hoskin Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 14 2015
MB Financial Bank Used mafia ties against me to take control of my business and dispossess me of all my property. They terrorized and harassed me and my family. Rosemont Illinois
Author: San Francisco, California Banks: MB Financial Bank Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 11 2015
Firestone Complete Auto Care Firestone's Mechanics Caused the Catastrophic and Total Loss of My Family Vehicle Greensboro North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Care Greensboro, North Carolina