Your Search | family dollar.

26, Report #1194869

Dec 11 2014
Diva Faria Winnipeg Child and Family Services Diva Faria, Phoenix Sinclair, Child murder, Child and Family Services Incompetence, CFS, Diva Maria Faria, child killer, negligence, common sense, manitoba child welfare system Child and Family Services negligence failure to protect children still acting without common sense Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Stupidity: Diva Faria Winnipeg Child and Family Services Winnipeg, Manitoba

27, Report #1194858

Dec 11 2014
The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. They just ripped me off. I brought in my computer 34 days ago because it would power up but show only a black screen. After a week went by, Ted told me that I needed a new graphice card that would cost me $299 pluse a diagnostics fee of $98; inaddition to a servising fee of $75 an hour. This is almost $500 dollars to fix.  I am a college student in my fourth year and now I have no computer to assist me with my studies, I cannot Skype my family who lives out of state, and I have no tools for my freelance web design work. Happy Holidays! Englewood Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. Englewood, Colorado

28, Report #1194823

Dec 11 2014
Saturn Systems Bob Stein Unprofessional; Threatning; Called Family Members; Liar Bailey Colorado Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Saturn Systems Internet

29, Report #1194742

Dec 11 2014
invies.com SOFIA SHEIL SALES REP. HAD TO GET FIFTY DOLLAR PLAY STATION COUPON FROM AMAZON.COM GIV IT TO INVIES FOR FIFTY DOLLAR LEVEL ON 11-15-14 RECEIVED NOTHING BUT SOAR BUTT INTERNET Author: NEW ALBIN, Iowa Hardware & Tools: invies.com Internet

30, Report #1194118

Dec 10 2014
Judge Helen Sturm-Family Court New York New York Author: New York, New York Court Judges: Judge Helen Sturm New York, New York

31, Report #1194514

Dec 10 2014
The SELECT Family Talent Consulting & Search Group They prey on job-seekers. To pass their screening test you have to buy the guide. Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Employment Services: The SELECT Family Talent Consulting & Search Group Nationwide

32, Report #1194435

Dec 10 2014
net loan us jason, alex, david took 197 dollars from me told me i could get a 1500 dollar loan if i put the money on a card,and i didn't recieve anything, they stole my money. chaicago, Illinois Author: forest city, North Carolina Cash Services: net loan us Illinois

Dec 10 2014
Titlemax Contract stated I could pay back loan in 24 months .. I am know being told that if don't pay on the exact due date the contact is pretty much void ..and I could be paying 560.00 a month for life just to keep my truck I have paid appx 4 thousand back on a 5000.00 dollar loan and only 200 has gone to principle Phoenix Arizona
Author: el mirage , Arizona Liars: Titlemax Phoenix, Arizona

34, Report #1194411

Dec 10 2014
Family Campers Sherry Beware of good manners and sweet replies....if that is all I needed my Customer Service tank would be full! Lebanon Tennessee Author: Gallatin, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Family Campers Lebanon, Tennessee

35, Report #1194308

Dec 09 2014
Cozy Home Rentals Harassment after the fact .. when court did not grant them any money they found other ways to harass my family TOPEKA Kansas Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Liars: Cozy Home Rentals TOPEKA, Kansas

36, Report #1194242

Dec 09 2014
Select Talent Cons, Jeff Audette Director, Human Resources & Talent Management The SELECT Family Talent Consulting & Search Group jeff.audette@sftcsg.com http://www.sftcsg.com/jeff-audette +1 -888)-987 - 7752 +1 -571- 364 - 7245 Contacted me regarding employment opportunities in my field Atlanta Georgia Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Consulting: Select Talent Cons, Jeff Audette Atlanta, Georgia

37, Report #1194236

Dec 09 2014
pastor Reginald l anderson Pastor reginald landerson had an ad for house rental on craigslist. he made it perfect Foa a woman starting over ,and made it seem safe and too perfect to pass up. uses religion family and money to rent home he doesn't own. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Internet Fraud: pastor Reginald l anderson Internet

38, Report #1194199

Dec 09 2014
Homes.com Finding a home for sale has never been easier. With Homes.com, you can search new homes, foreclosures, multi-family homes, as well as condos and townhouses for sale. You can even search our real estate agent directory to work with a professional Realtor and find your perfect home. Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Realtors: Homes.com Internet

39, Report #1194083

Dec 09 2014
Preston Family Practice Guy Chandler does not comply with the Texas Medical Board standards Dallas Texas Author: Texas Doctors: Preston Family Practice Texas

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

41, Report #1193995

Dec 08 2014
National Processing Group L.L.C Sean Baisley National Processing Group Stole Elderly Family Members Money Greensburg Maryland Author: Florida Mortgage Companies: National Processing Group L.L.C Nationwide

Dec 08 2014
RJ Frazier a.k.a Rhonda Montgomery RJ Montgomery RJ Frazier Con-Artist & Thief Gulf Shores Alabama
Author: , Alabama Family Services: RJ Frazier a.k.a Rhonda Montgomery RJ Montgomery Gulf Shores, Alabama

Dec 08 2014
Family Dollar Store #3690 Bad Management with extreme employee turnover. Leavenworth Kansas
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Store #3690 Leavenworth, Kansas

44, Report #1193851

Dec 08 2014
Sears Sears Outlet Nashville, TN SEARS DOES NOT HONOR THEIR OWN WARANTY! BUYER BEWARE! My name is Shannon Gould. This is the first time I have written to a corporate office regarding buyer's remorse but I felt it was important enough to take the time to do so. I can't imagine Sears Corporate leaders would condone this kind of customer service. Your stores are managed in a deceptive and frustrating manner. You have lost my family as a loyal personal and business customer of 17 years. The following outlines our ridiculous experience with Sears: BUYER BEWARE! SAVE YOURSELF the headache and DON'T BUY from Sears! Purchased two mattress sets a Sears Outlet. Tried to use warranty as TWO mattresses are defective. Got the run around from sears for 3 MONTHS! Today I was told mattress has NO WARRANTY because everything at Sears Outlet is clearance and has no warranty. We even purchased TWO BOX SPRINGS to go with the mattresses as that was the ONLY WAY MATTRESSES would be covered under WARRANTY! Called Sears corporate and was told by KIRSTEN #252500 this is not true unless Outlet can prove you bought on clearance and your receipt does not indicate this, and we have full manufacturers warranty. Our mattresses were not bought on clearance. KIRSTEN said we had to go through Store Manager Jerry and Outlet Store MANAGER JERRY #851 explained that ALL SEARS OUTLET PURCHASES have a 60 day RETURN POLICY and that NO WARRANTY IS HONORED (!!) and Sorry for your inconvenience. NOTHING on receipt says we void our manufacturers warranty. Sealy has a specific department that deals with Sears Sealy defects- they send you back to the outlet where purchased! Have PURCHASED COUNTLESS APPLIANCES through them for RENTAL PROPERTIES over the years- NEVER AGAIN. Have been lied to and mislead by Sears mattress returns and we will not be doing business with Sears again after this experience. We should have read other peoples complaints and never purchased with them! CANCELING SEARS CREDIT CARD and NEVER PURCHASING with them again! Nashville Nationwide Author: brentwood, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Sears Nationwide

45, Report #1193834

Dec 08 2014
Wichita County CPS and Myranda Frazer CPS worker told about complaint against them Wichita Falls Texas Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Family Services: Wichita County CPS Wichita Falls, Texas

Dec 08 2014
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training's clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Impact Training. Impact Training continues evolving to create maximum positive life changing experience for clients. Riverton, Utah *UPDATE: Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: mountainair, New Mexico Cult Organizations: Impact Training Bluffdale, Utah

47, Report #1193788

Dec 08 2014
The SELECT Family Talent Consulting & Search Group - Jeffrey Audette Hiring Agency for US Job with agent Jeffrey Audette as HR Director Internet Author: Asia, Other Business Consulting: The SELECT Family Talent Consulting & Search Group Internet

48, Report #1193723

Dec 07 2014
Richard C. Wayne & Associates, PC Jennifer M. Fleeman Richard C. Wayne calls himself an Attorney, he is a Disgrace to All Good Attorney's everywhere. He is a Fraud, a Cheat and Extremely Dishonest his assistant Jennifer ,if that is what you would call her, is an intricate part of his scam. My family and I went to his office to protect our home from being Wrongfully Taken Possession of by another Criminal Entity our Mortgage Lender, BANK OF AMERICA. We gave Richard Wayne a substantial amount of money and we signed an Agreement with him. He did not fulfill his Contractual obligations and instead of assisting us he caused us to lose our home. He should be DISBARRED and never allowed to Practice Law anywhere in Our Great Country. A TRUE CRIMINAL Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Richard C. Wayne & Associates, PC Atlanta, Georgia

49, Report #1193721

Dec 07 2014
Event Ticket Sales LLC Paid high dollar for tickets, received a gift card 2 days before the concert, almost didn't get in. Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Festivals & Event Services: Event Ticket Sales LLC Internet

50, Report #1193706

Dec 07 2014
family handyman magazine family handyman magazine wants me to pay for book I did to order All I have is a phone number Nationwide Author: woodbury, New Jersey Attorneys General: family handyman magazine Nationwide