Your Search | family dollar.

Aug 10 2016
JERMAINE ELFE STOLE FROM MY KIDS AND I 3500 DOLLARS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR AN INVESTMENT THAT HE EVENTUALLY GOT NASTY AND RUDE AFTER HE RECIEVED 35 100 DOLLAR BILLS .THAT WAS MY LAWSUIT MONEY THAT I WANTED TO NOT WASTE AND GO INTO STOCKS. HE CLAIMED TO KNOW BROKERS!!LIAR NEW YORK New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: JERMAINE ELFE NEW YORK, New York

Aug 09 2016
Faraday Construction Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:Faraday Construction employs construction crews who have demonstrated skills necessary to meet stringent quality standards.. Faraday Construction crews are experienced and knowledgeable in their area of expertise and the make customer service and satisfaction their top priority. Faraday Construction operates with highest regard to all legal requirements and provides every customer with proper documentation, licensing, proof of insurance, and references to create trust between home owner and contractor. Faraday Construction is local, family-owned and operated business who welcome the opportunity to prove to homeowners that choosing Faraday Construction for their exterior restoration project is their best option.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Faraday Construction Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Faraday Construction is an excellent choice for roof, window, gutter, siding replacement or exterior painting for home or business. Faraday Construction specializes in making residential and commercial construction projects become reality. Faraday Construction Denver, Colorado can help complete it on-time, on-budget, competitive pricing. Aurora , Colorado

Aug 09 2016
Adorable bulldogs Cnnic This breeder aka Michelle is refusing to refund my money on a puppy that I no longer wanted to purchase, after seeing horrible reviews about this breederMichelle, and how she was shipping sick puppies to families, i immediatly contacted Michelle and asked to cancel all transactions, and I no longer wanted to buy the puppy ,the puppy wasn't even available until August 15, so I thought it was plenty time to cancel the deal. she insisted all sales are final and beating around the bush about refunding my money..long story short i got robbed $1495.00 and my family has no puppyI cannot believe she can get away with this..we have no puppy and no money..I feel so torn,my family really wanted that puppy too... Orlando Florida Orlando Florida
Still no refund Author: Rochester, New York Credit Card Fraud: Adorable bulldogs Internet

Aug 08 2016
Member solutions Superior Martial Arts Academy I had a medical family emergency, my grandmother started having heart problems & requires someone to care for her, therefore I no longer have the time or money to attend classes. They consistently call me asking for two more months payment despite the fact that I can no longer attend. Conover NC Author: hickory, North Carolina Alternative Health: Member solutions NC

30, Report #1320736

Aug 08 2016
Sharron Russell Maryland Oral Surgery Group ,MOSG, It's my opinion that MOSG and family profiles and tries to commit discriminatory ,customer/insurance fraud, billing practices by my experience going there and looking at reviews on various websites! Upper Marlboro Maryland Author: Maryland Doctors: Sharron Russell Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Aug 06 2016
Melissa Hart Charge my account for months without permission said the service is only cost one dollar mertzon Texas Author: mertzon, Texas Adult Web Site: Melissa Hart mertzon, Texas

32, Report #1320819

Aug 05 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

33, Report #1320800

Aug 04 2016
Judge Jeanette Dalton Port Orchard Washington Author: Port Orchard, Washington Family Services: Judge Jeanette Dalton Port Orchard, Washington

34, Report #1320710

Aug 04 2016
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Not only did he destroy my dream, he almost destroyed my family Santa Ana California Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Loans: Pacific Capital Leasing Santa Ana , California

35, Report #1320212

Aug 02 2016
publicdata.com checkpeople.com internet scam, dollar trial then automatic enrollment it you don't cancel within 4 days. irving texas Author: Mabank, Texas Consumer Services: publicdata.com Internet

Aug 01 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

37, Report #1320125

Aug 01 2016
National Family Solutions You Decide Santa Barbara Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

38, Report #1320118

Aug 01 2016
Why not lease it I got a stand that was 100 dollars for my tv. The stand doesnt move its a basic stationary stand. After my 100 dollar payment was up i find out in order to pay off the product it would cost another 140 dollars for a basic stand. Fontana california Author: Rialto, California TVs & VCRs: Why not lease it Internet

39, Report #1320052

Aug 01 2016
Karen Zakaria Shih-Tzu Family Buyer Beware! Unethical Business and Animal Practices Novi Michigan Author: Michigan Dog Breeders: Karen Zakaria Novi, Michigan

40, Report #1319993

Aug 01 2016
Creflo Dollar Ministries Creflo Dollar 2nd RIPOFF FROM CREFLO DOLLAR, ordered products never delivered Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Church Priests: Creflo Dollar Ministries Nationwide

41, Report #1319636

Jul 29 2016
Lakeside Resort Lakeside Resort Restaurant & General StoreRick KettellsStephanie Kettells Crooks who hide behind family values Branson West Missouri Beautiful Resort on Table Rock Lake Author: Erie, Colorado Resorts: Lakeside Resort Branson West, Missouri

42, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

43, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE good that 855-421-9615 got you a refund, but... Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

44, Report #1319489

Jul 28 2016
Jonathan Reid family rights coalition Kept my husband from having to pay over 140,000.00 Gardens,california Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Family Services: Jonathan Reid family rights coalition Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

46, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

47, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

48, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

49, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

Jul 25 2016
MCO, LLC Contacting family members Author: Amarillo, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: MCO, LLC TX