Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

roommate ny

Showing 26-50 of 6,211 Found Reports For more specific results for " roommate ny"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
VENM0 NY NY DIDNT DOWNLOAD APP THEY stole money Internet Author: Wichita , Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: VENM0 NY NY Internet

Feb 07 2017
Marvin Eugene adams Ran off Utica Ny Author: Utica, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Marvin Eugene adams Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Camping World Kingston, NY Camping WorldGood Sams Club Camping World, Kingston cracked my windshield while servicing didn't tell me and refuse to pay for repair. Kingston New York Author: Clinton Corners, New York Customer: Camping World Kingston, NY Kingston, New York

Feb 04 2017
Kasey Cole Resort rental scam...Key west...Miami...NY... chicago Illinois
Author: passaic, New Jersey Lodging: Kasey Cole chicago, Illinois

Feb 03 2017
Cozy Cats NY - Hasiya Kerim Pathological Lying Cat Breeder Staten Island New York
Sabrina Rozzetti is SCAMMING buyer Author: California Animal Services: Cozy Cats NY - Hasiya Kerim Staten Island, New York

Feb 02 2017
Richard J Goddeau Rick Anthony Smith, Rick A. Smith Once a Scammer, Always a Scammer Athens, NY, Carson City, NV Internet
Author: St Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Richard J Goddeau Internet

Jan 31 2017
Delis48 Garbage Dump Sanitary Violations 1) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated ,FRSA, flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies. 2 Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist. ny New York Author: New York Deli's: Delis48 ny, New York

Jan 31 2017
Delis48 dog food being mixed with deli food dirty owner korean woman worker wiping her nose then handling peoples food ny New York Other... Author: New York Deli's: Delis48 ny, New York

Jan 30 2017
success path advance education SUCCESS PATH A SCAM-$2000 RIP OFF... cottonwood heights Utah success path settled Author: NY, New York Seminar Programs: success path cottonwood heights, Utah

Jan 30 2017
Opticfast.com Run away Ny Internet Author: Sp, Alabama Optical Products & Repair: Opticfast.com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Jaanu Skincare SGG*GLITZAPPEAL **SCAM will take your funds after promising trial/cancellation Utah Author: Brooklyn, NY, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Jaanu Skincare Internet

Jan 29 2017
NY ENGLISH GROUP Richard Sancho sales lending capital business to business Long Island City Nationwide Author: New York Cash Services: NY ENGLISH GROUP Nationwide

38, Report #1352089

Jan 26 2017
Peter J. Brabazon 430 W Old Country Rd, Hicksville, NY 11801 HOLD YOUR BREATH AFTER THEY GET YOUR MONEY Hicksville New York Author: Hicksville, New York Real Estate Services: Peter J. Brabazon Hicksville, New York

Jan 24 2017
Fuccillo VW of Schenectady New York Told us they were paying existing lease on a lemon, then didn't pay it off in full!!! Schenectady New York Satisfaction Author: SCOTIA, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo VW of Schenectady NY Schenectady NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 15 2017
Drive Safe Auto Center Scam Artist fake mechanics Rockaway Park New York
Author: Rockaway , New York Auto Mechanics: Drive Safe Auto Center NY

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 12 2017
Rama Deals www.gpswatch4kids.com Returned the watch and was never refunded Seneca NY Author: Englewood, Colorado Specialty Stores: Rama Deals Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
MYPILLOW.COM MIKE LINDELL AND STAFFERS DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE ADVERTISED NY INFAMERCIAL PRICE BOGO 29.95 BAIT AND SWITCH CHASKA Minnesota Author: COLLEGE POINT, New York Medical Expert Witnesses: MYPILLOW.COM CHASKA, Minnesota

Jan 11 2017
Donald Creadore greedy, selfish, liar, manipulator lawyer NY New York AUTHOR CONFESSES TO FAKE STORY Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Donald Creadore NY, New York

Jan 11 2017
Joseph Kasper incompetent lawyer, disorganized, cannot write motions or appeals well, makes appointments and is hours late or sleeping in his car, office is a mess NY New York Author: Howard Beach, New York Lawyers: Joseph Kasper NY , New York