Your Search | mjf construction & supplies

Dec 05 2016
Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC Disabled veteran ripped off, Durizon Roofing (Daniel Garcia) took $4100 and disappeared San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC San Antonio, Texas

Dec 05 2016
HAPPY FEET INSOLES HAPPY FEET RIP OFF AND SCAM ORLANDO Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Medical Supplies: HAPPY FEET INSOLES Internet

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 PetSmart Cut the Toe Off of Parakeet I Bought There Aventura Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 Aventura, Florida

Dec 03 2016
TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE, Triton Marine, Misleading, predatory store policies, atrocious behavior from owners Macedonia Ohio
Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE Macedonia,

Dec 03 2016
Angelo trucking and construction Robert Trevino Used me as a subcontractor with agreement to pay monthly. At the end he did not pay. San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Trucking Companies: Angelo trucking and construction San Angelo, Texas

Dec 03 2016
LMN General Construction Easy Construction, K & M General Construction, Murillo Sousa, Mark Costa Con Artist General Contractor Cherry Hill Nationwide
Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Thief, Swindler Boca Raton Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Beware of these Theives! LMN General Construction LLC, Easy Way Construction, MPN Contruction & K&M General Construction by: Murillo Da Costa Sousa - Mark Costa Crooks in Construction! Beware and don't hire these thieves. You won't get what you pay for. Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, Delran, Merchantville New Jersey & Pennsylvania Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction LLC Cherry Hill, Pennsuaken, Delran Merchantville, New Jersey

Dec 01 2016
Bert Branham Home Improvements Albert Branham, Bert Home renovation, handy man, tile work, construction, home improvement, wood work Madison Heights Virginia
Author: Madison Heights , Virginia Builders & Contractors: Bert Branham Home Improvements Madison Heights , Virginia

Dec 01 2016
Petland We bought a Pug in Sept. at the Robinson Township Pet Land. The dog cost $2500. We were told at time of purchase that the dog needed nasal surgery. We were told at the time we spayed the dog to get this procedure done and bring back the receipt to the Petland in Robinson for Re-imbursement.  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2016
Wills Printing Supplies promised at home job gift wrapping parcels and then reshipping them owe 3150.00 Elizabeth Town New Jersey Author: mountcarmel, Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: Wills Printing Supplies Elizabeth Town , New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Roofmax RMX Construction Fraudulent representation Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Home Improvements: Roofmax Jacksonville , Florida

Nov 30 2016
Charles Freeman, Freeman Custom Homes, CJF Construction, CJF Construction Management took money for contracted work, with no intent or ability to do the work. has cost dozens of homeowners nearly $500,000 in lost work, incomplete construction Indianapolis, Carmel Indiana, Westfield Indiana Author: westfield, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Charles Freeman Westfield, Indiana

Nov 30 2016
Satinyouth.com Sneaky credit charges St-George,UT Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Medical Supplies: Satinyouth.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Budget Equipment Scozak Construction EquipmentAuto Specialties of FloridaNeil Marcellino False Advertising of state of equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Highland, Utah Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Brookside Pups and Stuff Untruthful Liars Bloomsburg Pennsylvania Author: Nescopeck, Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Brookside Pups and Stuff Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
RPH SKINENERGIZ & DEFY SKINAGE Total Rip-Off. Charged My Account claiming I Did not Cancel Shipments, was not even aware that additional shipments would be made. Thought I was Ordering A Total Rip Off Las Vagas Nevada Author: Webster, Florida Medical Supplies: RPH SKINENERGIZ & DEFY SKINAGE Las Vagas, Nevada

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
All Makes Vac & Sew Vac Supplies that truly Suck Torrance California Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Torrance , California

Nov 27 2016
Innovation Construction Andrew Puchkov 462 Hester St San Leandro Employment fraud. San Leandro California Author: San Francisco, California Civil Rights Violators: Innovation Construction San Leandro, California

Nov 24 2016
FitnessX Total Ripoff of Hyperice and other companies. Definitely a Scam. Australia Internet
Author: chino hills, California Medical Supplies: FitnessX Internet

Nov 21 2016
Mjanehealing.com Take your money and not look back !! Internet Author: Wilkesboro, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Mjanehealing.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Will print supplies Martin Bergmann & Eric Gales Work from home Scam UK Nationwide
Willprintsupplies scam Author: Chicago, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Will print supplies Nationwide