NATIONAL ACCREDITATION FOR COLLEGES & SCHOOLS, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: National Accreditation for Colleges & Schools, Inc
There may be more specific results for " National Accreditation for Colleges & Schools, Inc"
For more specific results for " National Accreditation for Colleges & Schools, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
TicketsAtWork.com Purchased tickets for wrong venue, would not provide refund w/in 3 hours of sale Internet
Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Ticket Sales: TicketsAtWork.com Internet

Leo Vent Ultra Glitter Rip Off!!! Charged for full size. No samples! Internet
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Skin Care: Leo Vent Ultra Glitter Internet

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Mini Miner SCAM. After pay for services they delete my account. There is no support available at all. Stav away. Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Mini Miner Internet

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
  Paula Grohs did not illustrate strong professional ethics and seems most interested in getting money for herself and does not appear to practice what her profession teaches. Walnut Creek California Author: Brentwood, California Legal Services: Paula Grohs Walnut Creek,

Oct 16 2017
The National Persion Rescue group / Fort lee New jersey Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Animal Shelters: National Persion Rescue group / ,

Oct 16 2017
ClearSightGlasses , clearsightglasses.com/promo3/thankyou.php ripped me off of $37.90 for glasses, I never received unknown Internet Author: Malone, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: ClearSightGlasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
Allianz Global Assistance Refused to refund tickets for Celine Dion in Las Vegas after the mass killing of October1&2 2017 Richmond Virginia Author: Oxford, Connecticut Ticket Sales: Allianz Global Assistance Richmond, Virginia

Oct 16 2017
Golfio Inc Refused to refund an order never received Nationwide Author: Dumont, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Golfio Inc ,

Oct 16 2017
deal dash it cost me $33.00 to press a mouse button for about 5 min and won nothing! Author: santa rosa, California On-Line Business: deal dash ,

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
Family Saftey Supply No Refund for Product Returned Rigewood NY Author: HUNTLEY, Illinois Optical Products & Repair: Family Saftey Supply Internet

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Nuavive Signed up for trial offer. They then debited by account for almost $150.00 and sent me refills I did not ask for or authorize them to use my credit card for, Santa Ana CA Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nuavive Nationwide