ADVANCED FACILITIES MAINTENANCE CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: advanced facilities maintenance corporation
There may be more specific results for " advanced facilities maintenance corporation"
For more specific results for " advanced facilities maintenance corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
consumerhealthdigest.com Present selves independent source with dermatologist advanced wording quide consumers best health products bought 3 NO results,NO contact-phoney. deny access! Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Skin Care: consumerhealthdigest.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Corporation Inc. RANDY HIRSCH Financial fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Financial Services: National Corporation Inc. California

Jul 23 2017
Atlas Services Inc Atlas Services, Atlas Mechanical Selling falls home service contracts and not honoring product. Beware !! Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: Atlas Services Inc Boynton Beach , Florida

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Wellgenix,LLC. @PuriClean.com Sent$10dollars and6 proofs of purchase 2months ago and haven't received my2 free omni cleansing liquids Phoenix Arizona Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Adult Care Facilities: Wellgenix,LLC

Jul 21 2017
Starbucks Corporation disgusting, low class, unprofessional, no style, an embarrassment, liars, selfish, greedy, don't care about disabled customers, was NOT concerned about the customer's needs, horrible, Toronto Ontario
YOU ARE A STUPID F*****' IDIOT! Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Toronto, Ontario

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
Dermifi Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Dermifi Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
ECO Construction & Maintenance Management collects money for work completed but does not pay the subcontractor who did the work Lake Mary Florida Author: fort wayne, Indiana Maintenance Companies: ECO Construction & Maintenance Management Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 18 2017
select home warranty going on 10 days with no ac in 118 degree heat here in arizona and they refuse to fix because there is rust and I cannot provide 3 yrs maintenance even though we just purchased home in Jan 2017 Nationwide Author: YUMA, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: select home warranty Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Electronic Merchant Systems Francis David Corporation Company takes out secure loans without customer knowledge Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Websites: Electronic Merchant Systems Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
saphire resorts will not let us stop making maintenance fees. we cannot afford it, we have never used it. WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, WE THOUGHT WE COULD CANCEL AT ANYTIME. las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada District Attorneys Assistant DA: saphire resorts las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Joseph Dorpat Chris Dorpat Does not pay for completed inspections/Scam Artists Maple Grove Minnesota Author: MN, Minnesota Work at Home: Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Neuphoric-r-reawaken Po box 20800Fountain valley ca 93728-0800 They send without permission and charge my credit card fountain California Author: Coral gables, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Neuphoric-r-reawaken CA

Jul 17 2017
FTC Corporation Threatened action to take me to court for unpaid debt Nationwide It is a scam Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: FTC Corporation Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Corporation Service Company Sending me collections letter for incorporation annual notice Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: McCook, Nebraska Legal Services: Corporation Service Company Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
FMW Group/Greg Youman/Krystal Rodriquez Greg Youman on the Loose again not paying Contractors for their work. Penryn California
Author: Alabama Maintenance Companies: FMW Group/Greg Youman/Krystal Rodriquez Penryn, California

Jul 15 2017
Neulift RIP OFFS STOLE MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT! Internet Author: Tennessee Adult Care Facilities: Neulift Internet

Jul 15 2017
Target Corporation Ripoff - Target Credit Card Services - BUYER BEWARE MInneapolis Minnesota Interesting Admission Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Services: Target Corporation MInneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 15 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  You agree to their very long payment terms and then you wait even longer to get paid; or not ! Medford, New York How To Get Payment From Professional Retail Services Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc Medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  Do not do work for these people . We have done work before and they are slow to pay. This most recent time we did work they are over 90 days behind and keep giving us the run around .  medford , New York Author: annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc medford, New York