FASHION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fashion
There may be more specific results for " fashion "
For more specific results for " fashion "
Showing 1-25 of 3,685 Found Reports For more specific results for " fashion "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Luxury Fashion-now.com Luxury Fashion. Also amazon promotions for items states free but just paying s&h Fraud Detroit Internet Author: San Diego, California Attorney Generals: Luxury Fashion-now.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luxury fashion Misleading advertising to join club Silver city New Mexico Author: Evanston, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury fashion Silver city, New Mexico

4, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 18 2017
Fashion product support Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Web Site: Fashion product support Internet

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 16 2017
1975 Refunds should be rendered when they sell out before shipping Vernon California Author: Fontana, California Clothing Stores: Fashion Nova Internet

Oct 13 2017
Luxury Fashion 2340 Hwy 180 E Ste.#255Silver City, NM 88061 They keep sending me stuff I didn't order and taking nearly $100.00 from my account monthly. I have sent everything back & asked them to stop sending me stuff that is way over priced and I don't need or want. I want them to stop sending me garbage & stop taking money out of my account. SilverCity New Mexico Author: Kennewick, Washington Telemarketers: Luxury Fashion SilverCity, New Mexico

Oct 13 2017
Fashion Product Support Sent me a watch that I did NOT order as I do not wear a watch at all in 88 years Silver City NM,88061 New Mexico Author: Pine Grove, California Credit Card Fraud: Fashion Product Support Silver City NM,88061, New Mexico

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Ellysworld Woww Fashion I ordered a hair straightener on 8/5/17 from Facebook and it never came. The amount for the purchase was Debited from my account immediately but the actual purchased item (hair straightener) never came! Online onlyy Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Dba - style works Suspected she'll companies WH deals and INT botique. So now a second watch shows up. The first we thought came from my husband job. We don't check statement . We didn't give luxury items our credit card. It is a survey.  Silver city New Mexico
Author: Malverne, New York Credit Card Fraud: Luxury Fashion Silver city , New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Continued to send items I didn't order Silver City New Mexico Author: Loveland, Colorado Luggage & Leather Goods: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
CS Fashion Glamor Trends called the number and they wont cancel. they put an exension saying i have to wait 10 days to cancel ? Internet Author: Winter Garden, Florida Internet Fraud: CS Fashion Internet

Oct 10 2017
woww de s307205013408066 Woww fashion I ordered the steamed curling iron for $49.97 back on July 24th, 2017 that I never received. Internet Author: Sanford, Florida Beauty Salons: woww de s307205013408066 Internet

Oct 10 2017
Luxury Fashion Deceiving advertising, using Amazon as an affiliate. Silver City New Mexico Author: LONGVIEW, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World Woww Fashion Hair Straightener Internet Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
soulofsignature.com soul of signature Milano Wire Fraud online Fashion item, received credit card payment on a pair of sneaker Milan Italy Internet
Author: UAE, Shopping Centers & Malls: soulofsignature.com Internet

Oct 08 2017
Poppoly fashion China Internet Author: Miramar, Florida Clothing Stores: Poppoly fashion Internet

Oct 07 2017
Woww fashion ELLY'S WORLD I placed an order for a steam flat iron for my hair on July 25th 2017. The money was taken out of my bank account, but still no product almost 3 months later. I would suggest for others not to order from Elly's World, also known as Wow Fashions! Don't know Internet Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Woww fashion Internet

Oct 07 2017
Woww fashion I ordered a steam flat Iron on line August 4th 2017 ,paid for it in full to this day I've never received it.I They only provided the web site Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Better Business Bureau: Woww fashion Internet

Oct 06 2017
Luxury Fashion Shipping Manager in NM Sending me watches! Silver City New Mexico Author: Lexington, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 06 2017
Yuppy Puppy Boutique Laura Bedard Pet Boutique / clothing / fashion / accessories Blair Internet Author: Baxter Springs, Kansas Pet Shops & Supplies: Yuppy Puppy Boutique Internet

Oct 05 2017
woww fashion Ordered bra on-line. Charged to my VISA acct. 24.97. Never recieved the bra Internet Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Sales People: woww fashion Internet