Your Search | free lotto

May 12 2016
American Airlines Advantage Program Free flights not free at all Houston Texas Author: Northridge, California Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

May 12 2016
PCh lotto Continuously innundated with claims of cash won,when in fact its just a big sales scam Internet Author: shelby twp, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: PCh lotto Internet

May 12 2016
Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Freelotto.com made an unauthorized withdrawl from my debit card. When I called them all they were interested in was getting my card # and Email address Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas On-Line Business: Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Internet

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 11 2016
OneForMerchants Merchant Card Billing Did not divulge the terms of their services. When I asked to cancel the service and did not complete registration or signup process, they continued to charge my account, even though I attempted to send their free card reader back to them and had it returned with an indication that the company did not exist at the address provided. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: OneForMerchants Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2016
Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Blue GreenOutdoor Travelar Free is Free Rockwell Texas Nationwide Author: Corsicana , Texas Cruises: Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Nationwide

May 11 2016
Saivian 20% cash back Members pay $125.00 per Month if you get 3 people, then your membership is free. If you have 3 you earn 5.00 per day which you never receive, because they take the money out for Membership. Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Work at Home: Saivian Internet

May 10 2016
Volcan Health, VL Health, Metabomatrix Offered free 60 cap botttle of MetaboMatrix - Advanced Weight Management Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2016
Renu derma wrinkle cream wrinkle cream scam ..... NO free trial Internet Author: Lake Helen, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Renu derma wrinkle cream Internet

May 10 2016
VLHealth They Provided a free trial subcription for their product for just shipping. Since then they have taken up to $170 out of my account without providing any more supplements and without my approval. Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: VLHealth Internet

May 10 2016
Palmetto State Armory PSA PSA advertised items with free shipping and billed for shipping. Columbia South Carolina Author: Hampton Roads, Virginia Gun Shops: Palmetto State Armory Columbia, South Carolina

May 10 2016
JLR*GREENCOFFEE NUTIDIETDIETANDLIVE Thought I was getting a free gift from Walgreens. I was tricked into agreeing to let them send this as well. Internet Author: Frostproof, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JLR*GREENCOFFEE Internet

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 09 2016
A satisfied customer for over 10 years. Author: Greer, South Carolina Insurance Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Duluth, Georgia

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
ILMG Inc. NGOA Buyers Club I ordered FREE targets for $7.95 Postage and handling and never got them St. Peters Missouri Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: ILMG Inc. St. Peters , Missouri

May 06 2016
Golookup Golookup.com Canceled $1 free trial immediately and was still charged $39.95! Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Golookup Internet

May 05 2016
renue derma and or other name renuvaderm renew anti aging Tells you just pay shiping and handeling for a free trial size bottle of it then they charge your card for the cream and a monthly membership that you never signed on forCalifornia Author: central square, New York Alternative Health: renue derma and or other name rejuvaderm California

May 05 2016
Regenelift Vita Luminance total scam. Free sample Ha! Paid postage got full sized product .Wanted to bill for 39.99 if not returned in a short amount of time. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Regenelift Internet

May 04 2016
Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Be Advised: You don't want their free A/C Service Phoenix Arizona Update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
Gevalia aka Tassimo aka Bosch aka Kraft Foods Group Free Gift Incentive for purchasing Tassimo Brewer City name not available Internet
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Appliances: Gevalia Internet