FREE LOTTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: free lotto
There may be more specific results for " free lotto"
For more specific results for " free lotto"
Showing 26-50 of 19,853 Found Reports For more specific results for " free lotto"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Free Sample $4.95 and you're on the hook for life! No way to cancel, contact, or get help! Phoenix, Arizona Arizona, but only P.O. box = 52032 Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Jul 18 2017
Search Quarry Lied about full access to their site after paying $2.95 for a five day free trial period. Internet
Author: San Diego, California Private Investigators: Search Quarry Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Revived Youth Sunshine Derm WashThe wrinkle Vanish offer you risk-free offer for small amount for postage them charges 92.30 and 97.21 and will not let you re turn the product for refund unknown Internet
Author: OFallon, Missouri Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wonder Vital Skin Care This scam said free product sample for cost of shipping only, they charged my account over $80 two weeks later and made me overdraw it!!! This was not an authorized transaction!! Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: Wonder Vital Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty product was offered as a free trial ,I would only have to pay for shipping and handling was billed for $38.95. Toronto Ontario Author: las vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroluxe Beauty Toronto Ontario, Other

Jul 17 2017
FITTRIMPRODUCTS DOL*FITTRIMPRODUCTS8445395811 844-5395811 LAS VEGAS 89120 IT WAS PILLS FOR TESTOSTERONE, MUSCLE BUILD,AND DIET/ LOSE WEIGHT. PILLS WERE UNMARKED SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED ASAP THEY SAID HOW ABOUT OME FREE HOW ABOUT NEXT SHIPMENT FREE I SAID NO WAY CANT EVEN TELL IF THESE ARE POISON CLEAR CAPSULES WITH SAWDUST LOOKING CRAP INSIDE! las vegas Internet NV89129 AND 89120 Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: FITTRIMPRODUCTS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet

Jul 17 2017
Perfect Skin Serums I ordered a free trial of the ageless moisture cream and the ageless secret serum online Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Saint Petersburg , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Worthington industries same senerio as 0thers ........free walmart gift card, then $4.95 fee, long process and phone call Columbus Ohio Don't say Yes on those calls - hang up Author: Columbus, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: goshopandsave Internet

Jul 17 2017
Alliumere skincare Nova skin I thought I was going to be able to try this product free I didn't know i was going to be charged. 99 .98 4 .95 1.oo 2.94 2 .95 its fraud how can they do this? Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Attorney Generals: Alliumere skincare

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 16 2017
Newsmax.com Dr.Blaylock Wellness Report Dr. Blaylock Dr.Blaylock offered a Free book on Arthritis. He got my Cr.Card no. to charge $4.95 postage & then stole $142.95 out of my a/c. I'm elderly with no income live in Australia - beware they are scumbags out to steal your money West Palm Beach Florida Author: redcliffe, queensland, Alabama Doctors: Newsmax.com Dr.Blaylock Wellness Report West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club Doesn't inform you that your absolutely free items are only a trial. Dania Beach Florida Author: Cascade, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: he Buyers-Fashion Club Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
TrimGenesis Free trial with postage of $4.95; however they charged $4.95 & additional $4.99. I cancelled & was tld they had no proof of my cancellation. Then I am charged $79.99 internet Nationwide TrimGenesis update Author: Peoria, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Tuso Consulting, Eye Novela, Skin Novela I was directed to a website offering a free trial of a skin care product after watching a video claiming to be touted on Shark Tank Reno Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Skin Care: Tuso Consulting Reno, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Charged $600 to my Visa for 'free trial sample' Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Internet

Jul 15 2017
skyvault360 i wanted to cancel my free trail of 30 days. july 15,2017 is the end of 30 days. i tried to cancel yesterday Internet Cancellation of Account Author: porterville, California Computer Fraud: skyvault360 Internet

Jul 15 2017
Reveal RX Free Trial is RIP OFF - Does not tell you about Monthly Recurring Charge of 89.97 Neveda Internet
Author: Woodstock, Georgia Skin Care: Reveal RX Internet

Jul 15 2017
Vita Face Cream Offered Free Trial COST ME $189.64 ! My Problem. Florida Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Skin Care: Vita Face Cream Florida

Jul 14 2017
LAIDBACKLOOT I ORDER SOME PITTSBURGH SNEAKER WITH FREE MUG I ORDER ON MAY 25 ON MY DEBIT CARD HE IT IS JULY14 NO SNEAKER Internet Author: ct, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: LAIDBACKLOOT Internet

Jul 14 2017
Garcinia Pure Pro EMC Dermis Free bottle of dietary supplement which had no price was charged to my debit card in the amount of $89.97 ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: League City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Pro ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Jul 14 2017
QuGenix Ordered free trial, pay shipping only. Did not receive any email confirmation and no information or statement or explanation came with the trial. Received credit card statement with charge of 89.71 and 89.77. Then received a second shipment when I called they told me I could not return the un opened box and receive credit. The customer service rep was rude, cut me off and pretty much told me I was an idiot for not reading the fine print. Honestly, when I ordered I read and re read the information and did not see anywhere that I was signing up to get continued product or that I would be charged for the trial product. This company is a huge scam. Fountain Valley, CA , California Internet Author: Hebron, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: QuGenix Internet

Jul 13 2017
LaidBackLoot They had several ads on Facebook to purchase numerous items. I am an Elvis lover, so I ordered a pair of tennis shoes and was to get a cup free. My ordered was dated June 1, 2017. not listed not listed Author: Beckley, West Virginia Specialty Stores: LaidBackLoot