Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

free lotto

Showing 26-50 of 19,261 Found Reports For more specific results for " free lotto"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
Satin Youth Ordered a sample for$4.95 and later was charged 99.95 and $89.95 for the free sample New York New York Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Skin Care: Satin Youth New York,

Mar 13 2017
Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Ellis Island Mis-leading information as to FREE 24hr Airport Shuttle / Deposit taken for 6 hr. stay Las Vegas Nevada Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 13 2017
dermasoft No free trial. california Internet Response for Laura Author: Baxter, Minnesota Skin Care: dermasoft Internet

Mar 12 2017
Derm Essence Watch magazine subscription offer of free beauty products Internet Author: Emerson, New Jersey Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

Mar 12 2017
Alucia On the free trial page, I could not find what the conditions were Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Alucia Internet

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
revive youth cream Free Sample not Free!!! st. petersburg Florida Author: austin, Texas Skin Care: revive youth cream st. petersburg, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Luxia no, 7 Free trial ripoff internet Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: Luxia no, 7 Internet

Mar 11 2017
Parisian Glow Agreed to a free trial of the face cream and eye lifting serum. All I had to do was pay for shipping. About 2 weeks later I found a charge to my bank for $89.92 and $84.95. Never at anytime did I agree to these charges. Called and had to talk with 3 different people before they said they would refund my money. Still not sure if I will ever see my money again. This company needs to be stopped before they rip off someone else. A class action suit should be filed against this company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Brookfield , Wisconsin Internet Marketing Companies: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Ambid Technologies, LLC Kyle Jason Graham What Free Trial? Internet Biz Is Ducking Me Now Hudson Florida Author: Joliet, Illinois Software: Ambid Technologies, LLC Hudson, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Worthpoint Corporation Free Trial Is designed to Take your Money Dont Trust Them No Refunds Atlanta Georgia Author: Atalanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Worthpoint Corporation Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 10 2017
Youthful Beauty different internet name Free sample turned into large withdrawals from accout ------------------------c---------------------- Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Skin Care: Youthful Beauty Internet

Mar 10 2017
DermiFi RejuVen8 This is a TOTAL SCAM!! They advertise a free sample and that you only have to pay shipping charges. 14 days later I was charged $89.31 and $87.47. When I called to find out what the *&$# was going on they say that I agreed to this when I ordered. Nowhere did I see this on the website. So deceitful! They said they would credit my account 30%. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: DermiFi Internet

Mar 10 2017
eye royale this is a big scam. they just charged my bank 180.00 that was not authorized. suppose to be a free trial for shipping only. A picture of Heather Dubrow was on the ad. False advertising Rip Off Author: Lorain, Ohio Skin Care: eye royale

Mar 09 2017
Satin Youth RAVISHINGRADIANTSKINCARESUCCESSFULCARESHOPPE Free Trial Just pay shipping New York (?) Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Satin Youth Internet

Mar 09 2017
Gloss Motive Diet Supplements Advertised as $37 per bottle, but 3 get 1 free. They charged me $198. Las Vegas Nevada......also Provo Utah Internet Author: Valdosta, Georgia Liars: Gloss Motive Internet

Mar 09 2017
Premium Brand Skin Care LifeStyle CA. Charged my credit card for products, that were advertised as being free except for shipping charges The company is located in CA. Advertise on Faceboo Internet Author: Wendell , North Carolina Internet Fraud: Premium Brand Skin Care Internet

Mar 09 2017
bella serata - free sample serum ad says free sample only postage - accepting free sample becomes acceptance of beauty product subscription tx and fl Internet Author: buena park, California Beauty Products: bella serata - free sample serum Internet

Mar 08 2017
Blueroof 360 FREE 10 REPORTS = Not working, when you contact them they say you need to pay to get it to work East Draper Utah Author: Whittier, California Internet Services: Blueroof 360 East Draper, Utah

Mar 08 2017
.revitalize Free trial for paying only shipping for 4.95 fountain valley California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Skin Care: .revitalize fountain valley , California

Mar 07 2017
Resumegenius RGO ResumesRGO GeniusResume Companion LLC / RGO Technologies Charged a 39.95 fee after 14 day free trial with no notice. Wilmington Delaware Author: CANTON, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Resumegenius Wilmington , Delaware

Mar 07 2017
Trevor Rare Ravit, SharonRon Yeckezkel -  On December 6, 2016 I entered the store Trevor Rare because outside of the store, a saleswomen beckoned me to come inside with a free sample. I then entered and was totally overwhelmed by an aggressive saleswoman who pressured me into buying their products New York New York Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Trevor Rare New York, New York

Mar 07 2017
Rejuva Complex Skin Care Derm Love; Revive Youth They sign you up for a $200 per month club when you ordered their free sample! Internet Correction: Name on Product is Revived Youth Ageless Eye Serum and Revived Youth Renewal Cream$92.30 and Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Skin Care: Rejuva Complex Skin Care Internet

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 07 2017
DOMINANT TESTO Also sell a product named, EF13 MUSCLE Supplement. Both DOMINANT TESTO and are doing the same racket Slyly charged $98 for what was presented as a Free Trial Henderson Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Drug Manufacturers: DOMINANT TESTO Henderson, Nevada