Your Search | free lotto

Sep 19 2016
First Class Whitening Glo Charged my account when i won a free gift! They try to get you to pay half and keep the product you say no you want a full refund and do not quit saying that until they finally agree. Tell them of all the complaints even with the bbb and that you are going to file a report and please do. If you cant get anywhere with this company text me at swiatekkaren@yahoo.com and i will gladly do a three way calling to get all your money back!!! This is going on all over the internet and has to be stopped...... Henderson Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: First Class Whitening Glo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 18 2016
Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Tryrejuvacell and Reborn skin Free samples and 10 days later almost 200.00 charged to my account under different product name. florida and California Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Health Spas: Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Internet

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 15 2016
Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT placed order for free trai lof garcinia cambogia and authorized payment od $4.95 thats all. 2 days later they charge me 89.95X2 i Check my Account severas times per day and when I saw this pending charges I was told this was the price for this pill I to They are a rip off Georgia Author: Las Vegaa , Nevada Liars: Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT Internet

Sep 15 2016
Healthy Greens Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial, return at any time Scan Santa Ana California Author: Ellensburg, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Greens Santa Ana, California

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 14 2016
Revitalize Renew Deceptive advertising; advertised a free trial and a free product (for which they charged you) and then began to charge your account Santa Ana California Author: Bluffton, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize Santa Ana, California

Sep 14 2016
Rapid Fullfillment SkinElements and EyeVibe Said it offered a free trial - only postage but then charged my almost $100 Pacoima,CA Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 14 2016
NuBiotix Told me all I had to pay with shipping and handling for a free trial package of there probiotic digestive formula and then charge me 69.95 Nationwide
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Alternative Health: NuBiotix Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future. You need to do some research yourself PAUL Author: mesa, az Corrupt Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Mesa, Arizona

Sep 10 2016
GlassesUSA Risk Free Shipping Hicksville New York Author: Grover Beach, California Eye Care: GlassesUSA Hicksville, New York

Sep 10 2016
New Brilliance Zoomify Lifeskin Cream Free Sample, you pay shipping only Portland Oregon Author: Saint Joseph, Louisiana Home HealthCare: New Brilliance Portland, Oregon

Sep 10 2016
Beauty Impressions Free sample. Pay only S&H! I did that and received two small samples. They charged my account for something else not ordered!! I cannot reach anyone who will remove the charges or help to stop the fraud!! Pacolma California Author: Middlesex, Vermont Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma, California

Sep 09 2016
Properous Group Eyetensitize Ordered a free Trial product off TV only paying Shipping fee, but have been scammed with about $600,00 being taken out of my Bank Account Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Eye Care: Properous Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2016
Erie island resort port clinton ohio Promised many things during sign up in 2006 ,access, to erie pa resort,florida affiliate, then told no ,charge me monthly. rates kept raising for 9 years paid u to date last nov ,always booked then closed in off season ,owe me free stay ,no one available , poor conditions every year rude ,cant get out ,of it. port climton oh Author: norwalk, Ohio Adoption Agencies: $$ REWARDS Offered: Erie island resort ort clinton ohio OH

Sep 09 2016
Lotto Crusher System Accepted $97.00 for a lottery system. Internet WISE UP! Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Sep 08 2016
Top styling now Scammed me into signing up for recurring shipments and charges for the same by offering a free watch for the shipping charges of $4.95. When I finally realized something was wrong and called I was told to go to the website and look at the Terms and Conditions. When I did that it stated that by just looking at the website I could start the whole process all over again. It then said to leave the website immediately. Since that statement was in the second or third paragraph it definitely doesn't allow you enough time to read all the Terms and Conditions. When I asked about returning at least two of the watches they Refused to allow any return of products for any reason Burbank California Author: Ontario , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Top styling now Burbank , California

Sep 08 2016
Car Castle when we bought our car we were promised that we would get one free car wash per month for every month that we owned the car. They honored that for the first two years, but then in year 3 they said it was only a two year promise. Fullerton, California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: Car Castle Fullerton, CA , California

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet