Your Search | health wealth and happiness

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
CenturyLink Unauthorized Transacations Florida Nationwide Responsibility and Accountability Author: Florida Financial Services: CenturyLink Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado Credit card terms and changes in the Bank Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
HES Electrical Services, Electricians In Didcot HES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical Services, Electricians In DidcotHES Electrical FUSE BOARD REPLACEMENT AND REWIRING,HOUSE FIRE. Didcot
Author: Didcot, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: HES Electrical Services, Electricians In Didcot Internet

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 02 2016
peter wolfing Ultimateclyer ultimate cyler is own by peter wolfing thou new to we Nigerians the site provide help by you registering with the sum of 12500 and then you get 50000naira immediately now the site have been off for more than 48hrs please we need your help on this Internet
Author: Lagos , Alabama Adult Web Site: peter wolfing Internet

Dec 02 2016
ibotta just another corporate company that mistreats customers and doesn't care denver Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Fraud: ibotta denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC The Larry Beacham Training; Champion Builder Ripe Off! Rude and arrogant in EVERY aspect! Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Oxnard, California Business Consulting: Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lianyine Skirtlove Lianyine Shoes They sold us uggs, shoes that they claimed were real but was fake and poor quality China or germany don't know Internet Author: Laholm, Wyoming Clothing Stores: Lianyine Skirtlove Internet

Dec 01 2016
PureBodyElite PureGarciniaElite I cancelled after the free trial and than I found out they took 87 dollars off my debit card Santa Ana California Author: ESTACADA, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Target was charged and refunded due to no availibility for March Trilogy (Paperback) (John Lewis) yet they still selling it nationwide Nationwide Author: ventnor city, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Diabetic buyers They take your strips and dont give you the money they are a scam Nationwide Author: wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: Diabetic buyers Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Iberian Airlines, Skyways travel , Adil and Tariq Lost my luggage and got me stranded in a foriegn country Houston, Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Airline Companies: Iberian Airlines Internet

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Desireena Almoradie Almoradie Media LLC Liar, con-artist and a terrible human being New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Liars: Desireena Almoradie New York, New York

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
jan ward customer that is not honest. we were late on delivery and paid her for refund and she promise me that she was gonna take the complain off and lied to me. RALEIGH north carolina Author: cypress, California Liars: jan ward Internet

Dec 01 2016
U- shipairpettransport and Monicacarnes1991@gmail.com Monica Carnes Lovely and adorable savannah kittens fronting as an adoption Savannah Kittens Ripoff U-shippetairtra Author: Frisco City, Alabama Animal Shelters: Up ships islet transport and Monica carnes Internet

Dec 01 2016
David Hamilton Original ArtAKA: NeimanAKA: Lambo Bait and Switch: Stay away. Hes on E Bay with several accounts Bloomington, Minnesota Author: Paramus, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: David Hamilton Internet

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet