Your Search | health wealth and happiness

Oct 03 2015
Simplekeycopy SCAM & Criminal. Used key to break into my condo and steal TV's Vancouver Internet, BC Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Simplekeycopy Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 03 2015
numerological resource center NRC I've sent them money before and didn't get my winnings LYNNBROOK NY New York Author: JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina Cash Services: numerological resource center New York

Oct 03 2015
09:21 AM iPhone Division of Venture i. S.A. Not Responding to client and do not deliver the services Beverly Hills Internet
DMCA Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Discounted Wheel Warehouse Lying Thief, Scum Bag Bait and Switch Fullerton California Author: Lake Saint Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Fullerton, California

Oct 03 2015
Google Adwords Adwords Fake clicks and high charges Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Internet: Google Adwords Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 03 2015
06:25 AM Posting photos and contact information without users consent Author: hyderabad, Alabama Internet Fraud:

Oct 03 2015
jk motorsports/wheels and spinners lieing,cheating ,con artist corona California Author: gray, Georgia Auto Parts: jk motorsports/wheels and spinners corona, California

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
PORTABOARDS Avant solutions, Brian Ivanchan, The Denton Guide, Denton Trailer Co, TexMade Trailers, Location Icons, Living Magazine, Pack and Ship Portaboards AVOID AVOID AVOID. BRIAN IVANACHAN WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY & DISAPPEAR. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY Denton Texas Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trailers: PORTABOARDS Internet

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Ulitmate Medical Academy Billing and Coding Diploma Reported to the VA that I did not attend Tampa  Florida Author: Baker, Florida Computer Training & Education: Ulitmate Medical Academy Tampa, Florida

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
Ruth Newsome Nelson Heathland Collies Took my deposit and put the puppy back up for sale, Sold me a puppy with genetic defect Oneco Florida How is that relevant? Author: BRADENTON, Florida Dog Breeders: Ruth Newsome Nelson Oneco , Florida

Oct 02 2015
coconut petals day spa massage Groupon Jacksonville Florida Author: green cove springs, Florida Health Spas: coconut petals day spa Florida

Oct 02 2015
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Kerns Scammed Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Kerns and Associates nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Lead Origen Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
My Venture Nation James Jones Thief, Liar and Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: My Venture Nation Las Vegas, Navada

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Frontier-Consulting-LLC, Howard-Baldridge-Owner- Howard Baldwin CPN, Credit Repair Fraud and Con Artist Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Frontier-Consulting-LLc Atlanta, Georgia