WC VALUE PLUS V Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wc value plus v
There may be more specific results for " wc value plus v"
For more specific results for " wc value plus v"
Showing 1-25 of 9,753 Found Reports For more specific results for " wc value plus v"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 27 2017

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 25 2017
hughdomains.com,  dropcatch.com, Namebright.com, Expire.com They have lied about the value and method they are offering a domain we are hosting. Internet
Author: Rosemead, California Websites: hughdomains.com Internet

May 24 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

May 22 2017
Revived Youth Cream Tryout charge $4.95 plus chipping; CC charge $185 for the tryout samples Henderson Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream Nationwide

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 11 2017
Luxurious Eyes Corporation ordering products for a $5.00 plus( total) and then charging a considerable amount to credit card without permission or knowledge.San Diego, California Internet Author: Powell, Tennessee Skin Care: Luxurious Eyes Corporation Internet

May 11 2017
OH Builders Resources LLC Had a new roof on 2011 plus repair of overhang off the garage. I have had many roofing issues and now the overhang is drooping and need of attention. I have tried calling line busy i wrote a letter to the co. plus fax a letter about the situation. Didn,'t go thru Westerville.Ohio Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Roofing Companies: OH Builders Resources LLC Westerville.OH,

May 10 2017
Smart Pay Lease Lost device, but they will not let me pay fair market value or end lease payments Internet What does the lease say? Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Loans: Smart Pay Lease Internet

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
Collect Plus The awful company who don't pay compensation when they lose your parcel! Admit they have lost £280 worth of clothes and won't pay a penny in compensation! Absolutely disgusting!! Nationwide Author: Nationwide Courier Services: Collect Plus Nationwide

May 09 2017
Daily discounts plus The buying network automobile exchange fraud.Dailydiscountsplus refused to refund charges after I cancelled their services that I never used Jackson, Ohio Author: Baltimore, Maryland Consumer Services: Daily discounts plus Jackson, Ohio

19, Report #1372086

May 08 2017
House Value Store House value store is a TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Realtors: House Value Store Internet

20, Report #1372043

May 08 2017
premium 2000 gateway management servicespremium plus Beware!!! Premium 2000 scam artist 2017 winston-salem North Carolina Author: shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: premium 2000 winston-salem, North Carolina

21, Report #1372018

May 08 2017
Brad Glowaki The New Patient MavenCorporate Skeleton Key Took $9000 coaching payment up front then delivered zero value and would not refund even part! Seal Beach California Author: South Jordan, Utah Chiropractors: Brad Glowaki Seal Beach, California

May 05 2017
Caliber Collision San Diego California Miramar Allstate recommends this repair shop, do not use, 17,000 usd on a car of $15,000 value San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Repair Service: Caliber Collision San Diego CA San Diego, California

May 05 2017
Tires Plus Didn't properly repair my vehicle St.marys Georgia
Author: kingsland, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus St.marys , Georgia

May 03 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Worthless protection plan Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Protection Plus Wayne, Pennsylvania

May 03 2017
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY CHWALTERNATIVE PLUMBING PLUS NOT AS PAID FOR ALTERNATIVE PLUMBING TOLEDOOH OH Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY internet