Your Search | ...motor vehicle lemon laws by each state

1, Report #1196772

Dec 20 2014
Mn state exteriors out of business? Minnesota Author: Eagan, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: Mn state exteriors Minnesota

2, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

3, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

5, Report #1196527

Dec 19 2014
ILLINOIS STATE TOLLWAY HIGHWAY AUTHORITY ILLINOIS TOLLWAY IL GOVT SCAM, GOVT AGENCY GETTING AWAY WITH ROBBERY STATE WIDE Illinois Author: Bourbonnais, Illinois Government Corruption: ILLINOIS STATE TOLLWAY HIGHWAY AUTHORITY CHICAGO, Illinois

Dec 19 2014
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: Impact Trainings, Hans Berger And Sally Berger Bluffdale, Utah

7, Report #1196434

Dec 18 2014
FAIRLY RELIABLE BOBS BOBBY PETERSEN I was ripped off at Fairly UNreliable Bobs. Worst experience of my life. My car is broke down and they laughed at me when I asked why the warranty purchased would not cover the breakdown. Save yourself the nightmare and don't by a car there. The owner is an angry person who says that he writes the laws for car dealers in this town. Horrible experience Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: FAIRLY RELIABLE BOBS Boise , Idaho

8, Report #1196404

Dec 18 2014
Southeast Auto Group lied about condtion of vehicle mooresville North Carolina Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Southeast Auto Group mooresville, North Carolina

9, Report #1196393

Dec 18 2014
PROACTIV Misleading start-up. I am sure it is in the fine print. 3 monthly installments of over $32 each for $30 worth of product. Does not even work well for acne. See a dermatologist. It's cheaper!! California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: PROACTIV

10, Report #1196376

Dec 18 2014
Envato.com themeforest.com Customer Scam - ' buy 'credits' to subvert consumer laws, don;t stand by their products Melbourne, Australia Australia Author: New York Software: Envato.com Internet

11, Report #1196308

Dec 18 2014
JaxWorld Inc Dallas Hedrick Deception - false statements - ripoff company - NEVER give your vehicle to JaxWorld - You'll be sorry if you do. Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: JaxWorld Inc Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
White Fence Company| Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. White Fence Company  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! White Fence Company HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Brooksville Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: WHITE FENCE COMPANY | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. White Fence Company FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR brooksville, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Fence Outlet | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Fence Outlet  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Fence Outlet  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Port Richey Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Fence Outlet | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Fence Outlet FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR Port Richey, Florida

Dec 18 2014
West Coast Fence of Tampa | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. West Coast Fence of Tampa FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! NAME OF COMPANY  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Tampa Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: WEST COAST FENCE OF TAMPA | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates: West Coast Fence of Tampa FALLS VICTIM FALSE REPORT Tampa, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Gulf to Bay Fence | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Gulf to Bay Fence  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Gulf to Bay Fence  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Largo Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: GULF TO BAY FENCE | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Gulf to Bay Fence FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR LARGO, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Big Dawg Fence | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Big Dawg Fence  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Tampa Bay Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Big Dawg Fence | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Big Dawg Fence Company FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR Tampa Bay, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Florida State Fence | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Florida State Fence  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Florida State Fence  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Tampa Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: FLORIDA STATE FENCE | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Florida State Fence FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR Tampa, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Danielle Fence | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Danielle Fence   FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Danielle Fence   HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Mulberry Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: DANIELLE FENCE | ikely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Danielle Fence FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR mulberry, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Aaro Fence Inc | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Aaro Fence Inc  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Aaro Fence Inc  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Brooksville Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Aaro Fence Inc | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Aaro Fence Inc FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR brooksville, Florida

Dec 18 2014
St. Jude Retreat Center ripoff drug rehab scam for TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!! Hagaman New York
Author: Plantersville, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: St. Jude Retreat Center Hagaman, New York

Dec 18 2014
Aamco Transmissions Completed Unauthorized Work and Held My Vehicle Illegally Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Tampa, Florida

22, Report #1196280

Dec 18 2014
United Vehicle Classy RV like a sponge soaking up all my money Omaha Nebraska Author: Hamilton, Texas Trailers: United Vehicle Omaha, Nebraska

Dec 18 2014
Nicky Love aka Wunam Odia Stephenson, Nicky Love, The Witch Wunam Evil deceptive witch, avoid her, don't seek any advice Riverdale Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Churches: Nicky Love aka Wunam Select State/Province

24, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

25, Report #1196187

Dec 17 2014
Loans Organics Jerome Walker Kevin PetersonEdgar Lester They told me they needed money to process a $1000.00 loan first they needed $183.00 Then they needed $250.00 and then another $250.00. With each card costing $4.95 Houston Texas Author: Newark , Delaware Financial Services: Loans Organics Houston, Texas