Your Search | ...motor vehicle lemon laws by each state

Sep 15 2014
People Finders.com Ripped off! When I called for refund (supposed to be Free search and for 3 days = unlimited searches). online ? Author: Lake Balboa, California Liars: People Finders.com Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
Mobitech Store Liars, paid invoice, after that, they want more money by unsecured transaction, never seen what I bought New York New York Author: Delano, Minnesota Cameras & Video: Mobitech Store New York, Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
Davis Monumental Failed to supply correct headstone and text layout, refused to refund or replace Mildura Victoria
Author: Mildura Victoria, Rhode Island Civil Rights Violators: Davis Monumental Mildura, Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
Moynahan's Towing Tim Moynahan Towed my wrecked vehicle and stole from it. Then cursed me out when I confronted him about it. National City California Author: National City, California Auto Towing: Moynahan's Towing National City, California

Sep 14 2014
J & J Telecom & Electric Timothy A Bruno qualifier operating under Florida State License # EC13006062 Fraud, Theft, Slander and Harassment Plantation Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Electrical Services: J & J Telecom & Electric Plantation, Florida

Sep 14 2014
Lady Style Basketball Tired of having to flirt with Buck to get ahead Seattle Washington Author: Des Moines, Washington Sports Teams & Clubs: Lady Style Basketball Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Autorama Shady dealership. Very bad cars. Fakes e-tests and safety Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Niagara falls, New York Auto Dealers: Autorama Toronto, Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Smart Travel Incentives Jumped through hoops, and yet no free travel 9 months later Lake Mary, Florida Author: Islip, New York Travel Agencies: Smart Travel Incentivaes Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Destroyed my weekend with pethatic service Arlington virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Kenleigh Farms Leigh Ann DuBois women is a complete nut case and threatsens your life Maryville tennessee
Author: Tennessee Blabber Mouth: Kenleigh Farms Maryville, Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Congress YOU MAKE THE LAWS AND THESE COURTS BREAK THEM WASHINGTON DC PA & NY Nationwide Author: reading, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: Congress Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
internetreputation.com Scammers!!! SCAMMERS!!! CO Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: internetreputation.com Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Emporio Motor Emporio Motor Group Cars bought and sold they do not own ramsey New Jersey Author: Montvale, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Emporio Motor ramsey, New Jersey

Sep 13 2014
Account Now Prepaid Debit card Held a different amount than what they were authorized to hold!! Fraud - Scam & Ripoff Artists San Ramon ca Author: Lakeside, California Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Prepaid Debit Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Assurance Wireless/FCC I have been trying very hard to get somewhere where action can be taken over this matter. I was led to your site from another about my problem but I am not sure this is the right place however maybe you can help me. I have seen an amazing amount of fraud Fraud, Assurance, Fcc no results, tax payer money, scam Schenectady N.Y Author: Schenectady, New York Telephone Companies: Assurance Wireless/FCC Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Visiting Angels Marian Karons Marian is a very deceptive business owner. Gardena, Ca 90278 California Author: Lomita, California Home HealthCare: Visiting Angels Gardena, Ca 90278, Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Import Car Corner European Car Specialist Ripped off, hung up on, threatened to sell vehicle Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Import Car Corner Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
jeff bellamar borrowed $50,000 with a promise to return it 5 years ago and has failed to do so. santa barbara california Author: oxnard, California Loans: jeff bellamar Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Ford Motor Company faulty product, ETB, warranty Nationwide Author: Westminster, California Auto Warranty: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Allen and Chelsea Hennessey Chelsea Lee Hennessey Allen Hennessey TACOMA fraudulent short sale negotiators stolen more than $13,800 from out of state homeowners in destress tacoma Washington Author: glendale, California Real Estate Services: Allen and Chelsea Hennessey tacoma, Washington

Sep 12 2014
sumner rv of bonnylake sold a 2004 southwind motorhome with a bad motor bonneylake Washington Author: auburn, Washington RV Dealers: sumner rv of bonnylake bonneylake, Washington

Sep 12 2014
card member services orlando florida constant every day phone calls Orlando florida FLORIDA Author: OCALA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: card member services orlando florida Select State/Province