Your Search | 03 wesayso
Approximately 430 Reports Found

Apr 13 2016
American Cellars, wine club, member of Elevant Society In March 16 I ordered wine giving number of credit card. I get parcel, and the same day, 03/14 I cancelled my membership. Get unwanted second parcel and $127.60 was taken from my credit card. I returned second parcel. dont know dont know Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: American Cellars, wine club

Apr 12 2016
Scar Racing Scar RacingManegouarch 56160 Ploerdut FranceTel.: +33-(0)6 89 03 22 31Website: www.scar-racing.com Motorcycle aftermarket Parts France Internet
Author: hillsboro, Oregon Motorcycles: Scar Racing Internet

Mar 31 2016
CBE Contacted me in a letter dated 03/25/2016 re: a medical bill that was paid off with original creditor on 8/8/2015 Cedar Falls Iowa Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: CBE Cedar Falls, Iowa

Mar 10 2016
1and2 AUTOMOTIVE I bought a car 01/29/2016 -2004 Nissan Maximum it's 03/09/2016 and this place took me for 3500 hundred dollars. My insurance on the car lapsped and this company repo my car. Went to go pay the insurance and they tell me they don't want to do business with me anymore and takes my car and money or bring them 9000 dollars in cash. PLEASE need help... Dallas Texas You Caused This Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2 AUTOMOTIVE Dallas, Texas

Mar 08 2016
jack morrison attorney at law Attorney at Law 03-08-2016 02:40 PM ToccSubject= Arrest Warrant Jack Morrison(979) 212 7941 Attorney at LawCopyright (c) 2004FTC | Privacy | Terms of use ___________________ Due Amount :- $498.12This is to inform you, that you are goi This is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by the US Federal Government, Ohio Author: columbaina, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: jack morrison attorney at law columbaian, Ohio

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Dec 26 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty, American Immigration Through Realty, Great Properties In South Florida Malik Zaman, Con-Artist Realtor of South Florida and Canada West Palm Beach Florida
MALIK HAMID ZAMAN IS NOT AN ATTORNEY IN THE USA Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Internet

Dec 15 2015
Venmo I paid someone 12-03-15, the money has left my bank but the payee has not received a dime. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Venmo Internet

Oct 10 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012
Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Jul 09 2015
Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Against my better judgment as I had read several warnings on sites like Consumer Complaint, the BBB where Twenty Four Seven Funding and Kelly Fontaine were given an F- rating, I forwarded 1,000.00 (down from this original request of 2,500.00), to secure a home loan. He stated the money would assure them I was a serious shopper and all monies would be applied to his commission on the loan....that NEVER HAPPENED! Nothing seemed right and there were TONS of complaints from people losing very large sums of money, but my so called loan broker who was practicing under a false name (Jaye Maxx Alexander with a real name of Jerome Anthony Alexander)also had a REVOKED license in the state of North Carolina. Unfortunately, the NC Banking Commission neglected to tell me that, only that the name did not match the license he reports and includes in all his emails. I am not certain what the relationship is between Kelly Fontaine and Mr. Alexander who has SEVERAL aliases. twentyfoursevenfundingllc@gmail.com 32-03 86th Street #1 11369 Queens - New York City Nationwide Response to Edie Raether- Author: Atlanta, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
DHL John Humphrey,Sales Representative/ email John.Humphrey@dhl.comPhone: Office: 800-228-3552 x18125Joseph Santinello Clain Representative /email: dhl.cargoclaims@dhl.comClaims Representative/ Phone :+1-800-273-4530Jackie/Customer Service Billing Support 01/07 / 2015 made contact via telephone Mr John Humphrey offering me open an account with DHL International, 01/15/2015 day activate the account. 03/10/15 day begins my nightmare with DHL  Houston /Arizona Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Shipping Companies: DHL Internet

Jul 02 2015
credit collection services this company seemed so legit they sent me a letter supposedly from Quest Diagnostics that said status update from the Credit Collection Services, in the letter it stated my account was assigned to their office on 03/ 16/ 15 and their records showed my account reflected a serious delinquent payment of 157.91 I could call and pay or go online. so I went online and Google the website they provided ,warningNotice.com and scam and fraud links popped up Newton Massachusetts Author: Detroit, Michigan Medical Laboratories: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Jun 18 2015
MADHOUSEPARTS.COM I placed an order for (4) four wheeler tires on 03/18/2015 and it's 06/18/2015 we have not received them yet.They want answer my emails,or give us our refund. I paid $357.00 that day and have not received the tires yet. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They take your money and don't care if you receive your order or not. This is not right ! I pray that someone can help me get my refund or my tires that I paid for. Texas Author: Selma, Alabama Sales People: MADHOUSEPARTS.COM Texas

Jun 16 2015
American Online Bankruptcy Center661-771-2033 dated 03/04/2015 when they withdrew my funds from my debit bank card I went online on or about March 4, 2015. I saw American Online Bankruptcy Center (AOBC) website. I signed up for the premuim packages with promises of online & phone support, fast turnaround times, completion and filing with the court. The AOBC said they could do it in one day. AOBC was to followup with overnight Fed EX delivery of all the Bankruptcy documents in Texas. The ability to add or change matters put in my bankruptcy. They even promised to help me repair my credit after bankruptcy Got on first time and started but did not complete my bankruptcy. I got back online to finish it. Neither my automatic password program and what I wrote down as email and password did not work. I received no automatic e-mail as many companies do after you purchase their product. Bye $187 ?CA Kern Co, Los Angeles Co,Santa Barbara Co ? Internet Author: Converse, Texas Business Consultants: American Online Bankruptcy Internet

May 30 2015
Cash Advance Inc. Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to This a copy of email I recieved on 5/29/2015. Arrest warrant I'D :- JYD548301894 which is going to release on Thursday at 03:00pm Los Angeles, CA-90029 California Author: Moline, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance Inc. 1008 N. Vermont, California

May 20 2015
ARS Services LLC Performed a jobs on 03/16/2015 and 04/28/2015 at a Patient Point location to the customer satisfaction. Since that time I have yet to receive payment for services performed on their behalf. Can't reach anyone there. Every number I have called goes to voice mail with no one returning my calls. I will not be doing anymore jobs for this company. Beware of them. Albuquerque New Mexico 'Albeit late Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

May 12 2015
ISM Entertainment Ian McQueen & Lori Johnson We are Philadelphia based company working to build a program for at risk youth. We entered into an agreement by which ISM would secure Brand partnerships at a 10% commission for my shows 2013 & PSE 2014 National Tour. On 03/26 Deposit was submitted in good faith and the marketing process was described as 90 days from start to finish with each potential Brand. Ian Mcqueen, & Lori Johnson very aggressively pursued the deposit.. THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! From Contract signing to Date ISM Entertainment has avoided all Phone Calls and any attempt to resolve this matter. Soquel California Ian Mcqueen is a FRAUD! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tours & Excursions: ISM Entertainment Soquel, California

Apr 23 2015
Ashford University i applied for fasfa loans and gov grants and enrolled in online classes ,started my first class 03/31/2015.I worked hard for three weeks making good grades in my class only to be dropped for no reasond Internet
Be more specific Author: McMinnville, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Internet

20, Report #1220796

Apr 07 2015
Collect pros Threatening collection letter for items not ordered or received. $79.95 or $99.95 after 05/03/2015. Carson City Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Home HealthCare: Collect pros Carson City, Nevada

21, Report #1220051

Apr 02 2015
QUALITY ASSURANCE Alex Rudsky, Karen Batle, Paul Baxter, Victor David, John Osita, Beth White BOUGHT A 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA FOR $7550.00 ON 03/17/2015 ,THEY STOP TAKING MY CALLS OR RESPONDING TO MY EMAILS AFTER RECEIVING THE PAYMENT New York New York Info Author: Roseville, Minnesota Auto Dealers: QUALITY ASSURANCE New York, New York

Mar 25 2015
GetNitrofocus 03 Tryenduro.com Free trial turns into whole price scam before the trial period ends Traverse City Michigan Author: Hayward, California Weightloss Programs: GetNitrofocus 03 Traverse City, Michigan

Mar 16 2015
TRISTAR PRODUCTS GENI5E SLIM JEGGINGS GENIE SLIM JEGGINGS ON 03-25-2015 THE CHECK CLEARED MY BANK ON 03-05-2015 CALLED THE COMPANY TODAY I HAVE SPOKEN TO 7 DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEY ALL HAVE SAID THEY COULD NOT FIND MY ORDER THE LAST PERSON I SPOKE TO SAID PLEASE ALLOW A COUPLE MORE WEEKS MY CHECK HAS BEEN CASHED BY THEM BUT THEY DO NOT PUT ME INTO THEIR SYSTEM UNTIL THE ORDER IS FILLED I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CAN NOT TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT MY ORDER I HAVE CONTACTED THE BBB IN NEW JERESY AND THEY ARE SENDING ME A LETTER TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THEM I JUST WANT MY JEANS WALLINGFORD Connecticut Author: portsmouth, Virginia Mail Order Services: TRISTAR PRODUCTS WALLINGFORD, Connecticut

Mar 11 2015
 Hi there I am charged twice $27 ref: SDC MEDIA INC 919 283 4414 NC, 1 Mar 2015 (Processed 4 Mar 2015)Foreign curr fee:$0.65 (included in amount above)Overseas details:03/01/15 19.95 USDInterest rate:20.95%Plan:PURCHASES Reference:990403 I can't remember that i agreed to this please don't charge me anymore I am not happy that people just can take money out of my creditcard. just have a 11 year old boy who maybe done this but I want this not be charged again from my credit card. Internet Author: Whangamata, Alabama Adult Web Site: SDC MEDIA INC Internet

25, Report #1207311

Feb 06 2015
TE Racing Leage / Robert Arnold www.teracingleague.com,www.ragemarketingllc.com,www.reddaug17.com, www.downlinekreator.com, www.kar-kreations.com/ From: Robert Arnold <support@teracingleague.com> To: 'The Roc Group' <therocgroup2@yahoo.com> Sent: Friday, February 6, 2015 6:03 AM Subject: RE: Problem Found On Your Site CONSIDER YOURSELF PERMANENTLY BANNED FOR LIFE!  Author: Glendale, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: TE Racing Leage / Robert Arnold Internet