03 WESAYSO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 03 wesayso
There may be more specific results for "03 wesayso"
For more specific results for "03 wesayso"
Showing 1-25 of 456 Found Reports For more specific results for "03 wesayso"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 06 2017
myfakeid.biz Ordered and paid for 3 ID cards on Oct 03, 2016. I am yet to receive ID cards. Refund 55pounds or send 3 ID cards. luton bedfordshire Author: Accra-North, Alabama Notary: myfakeid.biz luton,

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

May 06 2017
Brightstar Protection eSecuritel P.O. Box 03 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009-9998 Not honoring the insurance policy, Not really insurance eSecuritel P.O. Box 03 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009-9998 Nationwide Author: San Leandro, California Insurance Companies: Brightstar Protection Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 24 2017
MOJO Global, MOJO Marketing, Lead Mastermind, MOJO Video Will Not Cancel My Account Since 09/24/2015 Even Though I Requested Multiple Times - Now 03/24/2017 Scottsdale AZ Author: Centennial, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: MOJO Global Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pidpa www.pidpa.be water providerklant@pidpa.be T 0800 90 300 F 03 260 60 00 Illegal blackmail and money extortion by the belgian water company - pidpa.be Antwerp, Belgium Nationwide
Author: Antwerp, Alabama Customer: Pidpa Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
TINY YORKIE KISSES We purchased a Yorkie Puppy Saturday March 11, 2017 and it died Wednesday 03/15/2017 from an enlarged heart and liver shunt they will not call me back nor respond to my emails VACAVILLE California Author: SANTA MARIA , California Unusual Rip-Off: TINY YORKIE KISSES VACAVILLE, California

11, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Jan 17 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Took my money and never saw nor heard from since... Middleurg Florida UPS Delivery 02/03/2017 Author: Middleurg, Florida Manufacturers: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Middleurg, Florida

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 11 2017
Delimiter Corporation Delimiter Corporation (USA, Delaware Corporation)File Number: 5121558Incorporated: 08/03/2012 How to get scammed by dedicated servers Internet Author: Ankara, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Delimiter Corporation Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 23 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC. On 12/03/2016 I bought 5 dog banks for a total of $109.95. Was wondering why they haven't came in yet. Looked online and saw others saying the same. People that commit fraud are aggravating Internet Author: Kingsville, Texas Weightloss Programs: Unstoppable Vision LLC. Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
TheDealEmpire The deal empire I ordered the body shaper panty on 11/03/16 order #DE124596 confirmed for $24.90. Also received another that purchace was shipped. Have not received product, but money was taken from my debit card. No way to reach these people. Orlando Florida Author: Osawatomie, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: TheDealEmpire Orlando, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 17 2016
MOTOROLA I bought a motorola 2nd generation cell phone JUNE 2016 and on 10-03-2016 the phone had cut off and the manufacture knew that the phone was a defect before it left the company and I was trying to make contact with the manufactor from 10-03-2016 until abo Rude hung up and refuse to repair phone and refuse to give refund Libertyville Illinois Author: CAIRO, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MOTOROLA Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Phisher claiming to be chase? Free Msg: Chase Fraud: Did you use card ending 9800 for $51.78 at a supermarket on 10-03-2016? If YES reply 1, NO reply 2, or STOP to end msgs
Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Banks: Phisher claiming to be chase?

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide