Your Search | 03 wesayso
Approximately 421 Reports Found

Aug 24 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty, American Immigration Through Realty, Great Properties In South Florida Malik Zaman, Con-Artist Realtor of South Florida and Canada West Palm Beach Florida
Malik Zaman has an evil code of ethics Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Internet

Jul 09 2015
Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Against my better judgment as I had read several warnings on sites like Consumer Complaint, the BBB where Twenty Four Seven Funding and Kelly Fontaine were given an F- rating, I forwarded 1,000.00 (down from this original request of 2,500.00), to secure a home loan. He stated the money would assure them I was a serious shopper and all monies would be applied to his commission on the loan....that NEVER HAPPENED! Nothing seemed right and there were TONS of complaints from people losing very large sums of money, but my so called loan broker who was practicing under a false name (Jaye Maxx Alexander with a real name of Jerome Anthony Alexander)also had a REVOKED license in the state of North Carolina. Unfortunately, the NC Banking Commission neglected to tell me that, only that the name did not match the license he reports and includes in all his emails. I am not certain what the relationship is between Kelly Fontaine and Mr. Alexander who has SEVERAL aliases. twentyfoursevenfundingllc@gmail.com 32-03 86th Street #1 11369 Queens - New York City Nationwide Response to Edie Raether- Author: Atlanta, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
DHL John Humphrey,Sales Representative/ email John.Humphrey@dhl.comPhone: Office: 800-228-3552 x18125Joseph Santinello Clain Representative /email: dhl.cargoclaims@dhl.comClaims Representative/ Phone :+1-800-273-4530Jackie/Customer Service Billing Support 01/07 / 2015 made contact via telephone Mr John Humphrey offering me open an account with DHL International, 01/15/2015 day activate the account. 03/10/15 day begins my nightmare with DHL  Houston /Arizona Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Shipping Companies: DHL Internet

Jul 02 2015
credit collection services this company seemed so legit they sent me a letter supposedly from Quest Diagnostics that said status update from the Credit Collection Services, in the letter it stated my account was assigned to their office on 03/ 16/ 15 and their records showed my account reflected a serious delinquent payment of 157.91 I could call and pay or go online. so I went online and Google the website they provided ,warningNotice.com and scam and fraud links popped up Newton Massachusetts Author: Detroit, Michigan Medical Laboratories: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Jun 18 2015
MADHOUSEPARTS.COM I placed an order for (4) four wheeler tires on 03/18/2015 and it's 06/18/2015 we have not received them yet.They want answer my emails,or give us our refund. I paid $357.00 that day and have not received the tires yet. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They take your money and don't care if you receive your order or not. This is not right ! I pray that someone can help me get my refund or my tires that I paid for. Texas Author: Selma, Alabama Sales People: MADHOUSEPARTS.COM Texas

Jun 16 2015
American Online Bankruptcy Center661-771-2033 dated 03/04/2015 when they withdrew my funds from my debit bank card I went online on or about March 4, 2015. I saw American Online Bankruptcy Center (AOBC) website. I signed up for the premuim packages with promises of online & phone support, fast turnaround times, completion and filing with the court. The AOBC said they could do it in one day. AOBC was to followup with overnight Fed EX delivery of all the Bankruptcy documents in Texas. The ability to add or change matters put in my bankruptcy. They even promised to help me repair my credit after bankruptcy Got on first time and started but did not complete my bankruptcy. I got back online to finish it. Neither my automatic password program and what I wrote down as email and password did not work. I received no automatic e-mail as many companies do after you purchase their product. Bye $187 ?CA Kern Co, Los Angeles Co,Santa Barbara Co ? Internet Author: Converse, Texas Business Consultants: American Online Bankruptcy Internet

May 30 2015
Cash Advance Inc. Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to This a copy of email I recieved on 5/29/2015. Arrest warrant I'D :- JYD548301894 which is going to release on Thursday at 03:00pm Los Angeles, CA-90029 California Author: Moline, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance Inc. 1008 N. Vermont, California

May 20 2015
ARS Services LLC Performed a jobs on 03/16/2015 and 04/28/2015 at a Patient Point location to the customer satisfaction. Since that time I have yet to receive payment for services performed on their behalf. Can't reach anyone there. Every number I have called goes to voice mail with no one returning my calls. I will not be doing anymore jobs for this company. Beware of them. Albuquerque New Mexico Paid in full Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

May 12 2015
ISM Entertainment Ian McQueen & Lori Johnson We are Philadelphia based company working to build a program for at risk youth. We entered into an agreement by which ISM would secure Brand partnerships at a 10% commission for my shows 2013 & PSE 2014 National Tour. On 03/26 Deposit was submitted in good faith and the marketing process was described as 90 days from start to finish with each potential Brand. Ian Mcqueen, & Lori Johnson very aggressively pursued the deposit.. THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! From Contract signing to Date ISM Entertainment has avoided all Phone Calls and any attempt to resolve this matter. Soquel California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tours & Excursions: ISM Entertainment Soquel, California

Apr 23 2015
Ashford University i applied for fasfa loans and gov grants and enrolled in online classes ,started my first class 03/31/2015.I worked hard for three weeks making good grades in my class only to be dropped for no reasond Internet
Author: McMinnville, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Internet

11, Report #1220796

Apr 07 2015
Collect pros Threatening collection letter for items not ordered or received. $79.95 or $99.95 after 05/03/2015. Carson City Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Home HealthCare: Collect pros Carson City, Nevada

12, Report #1220051

Apr 02 2015
QUALITY ASSURANCE Alex Rudsky, Karen Batle, Paul Baxter, Victor David, John Osita, Beth White BOUGHT A 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA FOR $7550.00 ON 03/17/2015 ,THEY STOP TAKING MY CALLS OR RESPONDING TO MY EMAILS AFTER RECEIVING THE PAYMENT New York New York Info Author: Roseville, Minnesota Auto Dealers: QUALITY ASSURANCE New York, New York

Mar 25 2015
GetNitrofocus 03 Tryenduro.com Free trial turns into whole price scam before the trial period ends Traverse City Michigan Author: Hayward, California Weightloss Programs: GetNitrofocus 03 Traverse City, Michigan

Mar 16 2015
TRISTAR PRODUCTS GENI5E SLIM JEGGINGS GENIE SLIM JEGGINGS ON 03-25-2015 THE CHECK CLEARED MY BANK ON 03-05-2015 CALLED THE COMPANY TODAY I HAVE SPOKEN TO 7 DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEY ALL HAVE SAID THEY COULD NOT FIND MY ORDER THE LAST PERSON I SPOKE TO SAID PLEASE ALLOW A COUPLE MORE WEEKS MY CHECK HAS BEEN CASHED BY THEM BUT THEY DO NOT PUT ME INTO THEIR SYSTEM UNTIL THE ORDER IS FILLED I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CAN NOT TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT MY ORDER I HAVE CONTACTED THE BBB IN NEW JERESY AND THEY ARE SENDING ME A LETTER TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THEM I JUST WANT MY JEANS WALLINGFORD Connecticut Author: portsmouth, Virginia Mail Order Services: TRISTAR PRODUCTS WALLINGFORD, Connecticut

Mar 11 2015
 Hi there I am charged twice $27 ref: SDC MEDIA INC 919 283 4414 NC, 1 Mar 2015 (Processed 4 Mar 2015)Foreign curr fee:$0.65 (included in amount above)Overseas details:03/01/15 19.95 USDInterest rate:20.95%Plan:PURCHASES Reference:990403 I can't remember that i agreed to this please don't charge me anymore I am not happy that people just can take money out of my creditcard. just have a 11 year old boy who maybe done this but I want this not be charged again from my credit card. Internet Author: Whangamata, Alabama Adult Web Site: SDC MEDIA INC Internet

16, Report #1207311

Feb 06 2015
TE Racing Leage / Robert Arnold www.teracingleague.com,www.ragemarketingllc.com,www.reddaug17.com, www.downlinekreator.com, www.kar-kreations.com/ From: Robert Arnold <support@teracingleague.com> To: 'The Roc Group' <therocgroup2@yahoo.com> Sent: Friday, February 6, 2015 6:03 AM Subject: RE: Problem Found On Your Site CONSIDER YOURSELF PERMANENTLY BANNED FOR LIFE!  Author: Glendale, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: TE Racing Leage / Robert Arnold Internet

17, Report #1203398

Jan 22 2015
QQ Tube is some crooks dont purchase from them They cancelled my orders and kept my money Internet QQtube - 03 days no answer e no refund Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: QQ Tube Internet

18, Report #1197544

Dec 24 2014
www.SammyDress.com Never send dress and charged me 3 times committing Fraud charges>A2A PMT DEBIT TERMINAL 45775794 PAYPAL *MIMOON SAN JOSE CA 12-03-14 San Jose Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Clothing Stores: www.SammyDress.com Internet

19, Report #1194335

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel and Beyond Thank you for placing your order with JNL Apparel! This email is to confirm your recent order. You will receive a tracking number to your email address and/or phone when your order ships from our facility. Date 12/03/2014 Shipping address **** Tulsa, Oklahoma **** United States Billing address **** Tulsa, Oklahoma **** United States 1x Custom Dallas Cowboys Nike Turbo Shox Team Shoes - 11 / Men's for $229.00 each Subtotal : $229.00 USD Shipping : $9.00 USD Total : $238.00 USD Think texas Internet Not jnl number Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: JNL Apparel and Beyond Internet

20, Report #1191366

Nov 25 2014
Cristian Nicolae Fesnic cristi, cris. from phoenix AZ beware !!! The guy will borrow money from anyone he can take advantage of and never pay back. . glendale phoenix Arizona Cristian nicolae fesnic's picture. Author: anaheim, California Liars: cristian nicolae fesnic glendale phoenix, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 06 2014
P. Timothy Pittullo Attorney Law Office Rancho Cucamonga and Hawaii Peter Timothy PittulloLaw Offices of P. Timothy Pittullo Case 3121812TP Defendant Pittullo, Timothy Peter Filed Charge PC M647(F) Severity M Description Disorderly Conduct Person Und Influence Alcho/Drugs 03/02/2011 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: , California Attorneys & Legal Services: P. Timothy Pittullo Attorney Law Office Rancho Cucamonga and Hawaii Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jul 16 2014
PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 Texas 03/27 They Defrauded me out of $124.95 on March 27, 2014. Did not provide services and only have a voice mail with no return calls. Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 TX 03/27 Internet

May 08 2014
Copyright Associates I sent off for my copyright license on 03-29-14, and was charged $104.00 fee but have yet to receive my license so I can submit my book to a publisher. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Religion: Copyright Associates Nationwide

May 06 2014
DUCHANGE ET RICHE Anne Riche brusselsartsquare.com/rue Ernest Allard 451000 BrusselsPhone: +32 (0)2 512 42 18Mobile: +32 (0)479 83 37 03 This company is dishnest.... Dont be fooled in dealing with them.... most of their objects are fake... We would never deal with them ever again Brussels Internet Author: San Diego, California Arts and Crafts: DUCHANGE ET RICHE Internet