03 WESAYSO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 03 wesayso
There may be more specific results for "03 wesayso"
For more specific results for "03 wesayso"
Showing 1-25 of 3,451 Found Reports For more specific results for "03 wesayso"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
Precision Tune Auto Care and Truck Care On 03/25/2017 I took my car into Precision tune Auto Care to be repaired because my engine light and track off light was on also my brakes needed changing front and back. I also had a leak .when Precision Tune finished with my car I owed them 2,583.95. Warner robins GEORGIA Author: Warner robins, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto Repair Service: Precision Tune Auto Care and Truck Care , Georgia

Oct 04 2017
JM Bullion Deposited my checks, cancelled my order, never issued refund Dallas Texas Rebuttal is inaccurate Author: Chicago, Illinois Specialty Stores: JM Bullion Dallas, Texas

Sep 30 2017
Elly's World I ordered a STEAM straightener on 08-03-2017 for $49.99 and never got it. Then I discovered the web site does not exist anymore Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Sep 22 2017
Southern Perfection Painting Inc Sabrina Williams, David Williams Evil company!!! Do not use ever!! Grayson Georgia Illegal to use info obtained from mugshot website Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Paint & Wallpaper: Southern Perfection Painting Inc Grayson, Georgia

Sep 19 2017
Student7 Internet Rip Offs!!!note below this has been going on since April 2017. Author: Milnerton Cape Town, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Student7 Internet

Sep 07 2017
Jen's Kid Boutique aka Jennifer Farrow aka Jennifer Wood aka Jennifer Wood Farrow Jen's Kids Boutique aka Jennifer Wood Steals From Customers & Distorts Truth Kilgore Texas
Why did the police tell Ms. Wood to give me back my money? Author: Sanford, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Jen's Kid Boutique Kilgore , Texas

Sep 04 2017
Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Charee Discenza Bull Terrierism! Fraud! Stud Fee Scam! False Advertising. Lies about health screening... Spokane WA
Shelter Dogs rule Author: prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Internet

Aug 31 2017
Ellysworld Wow clothing I ordered the hair steam straightener, on 08/02-03/2017, paid 49.97, I got a confirmation email, but I didn't receive my product, the email information isn't​ true, and there's no phone number to call them, this is what came back to my bank statement; HTTPSWWW.WOWWDE24492157214637299252209, my order# 12530,  but there's no way to get in touch with this dealer Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Ellysworld Internet

9, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 · 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Aug 19 2017

Aug 10 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark , Florida

Aug 05 2017
essfds.co.uk On 9/14/16 I placed an order with essfds.co.uk and to date 03/20/17 I have never received the merchandise. Contacted company via their website numerous times and they fail to respond. They ripped me off for apprxoimately $284.00 with shipping. Internet Author: Weldon Spring, Missouri Clothing Stores: essfds.co.uk Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 10 2017
wholesalepesticides.com Cedar Oil Texas UPDATE: Refund was Issued By Seller Author: California Landscaping: wholesalepesticides.com Internet

Jul 06 2017
myfakeid.biz Ordered and paid for 3 ID cards on Oct 03, 2016. I am yet to receive ID cards. Refund 55pounds or send 3 ID cards. luton bedfordshire Author: Accra-North, Alabama Notary: myfakeid.biz luton,

Jul 05 2017
CHIEF Z ZENITH VICEROY STELLAR or JOSE ALFREDO BARAJAS FRAUD, CRIMINIAL, INDUCEMENT, SOLICITATION or just TRASH! MEXICO OR CALIFORNIA Nationwide
PROVE YOUR CLAIM Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: CHIEF , Zenith Viceroy Stellar Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Crystal Bay Caterers Sam LoPiccolo Catering Concerning Health Inspection report - consistent violations and fines and fines going back to 2012 Boca Raton Florida Other Crimes and Misdemeanors of Crystal Bay Caterers Author: Palm Coast, Florida Catering: Crystal Bay Caterers Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 20 2017
Laura Halloran Havanese Comanche Cypress Texas
Documentation Author: Monument, Colorado Dog Breeders: Laura Halloran Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
strutmasters.com STRUTMASTERS - Caveat Emptor - do not expect to get what you purchase Foxboro North Carolina
Strut Masters is the best let me tell you my story Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: strutmasters.com Foxboro, North Carolina

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois