03 WESAYSO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 03 wesayso
There may be more specific results for "03 wesayso"
For more specific results for "03 wesayso"
Showing 26-50 of 3,440 Found Reports For more specific results for "03 wesayso"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 29 2017
Giga Entertainment Media f/k/a Digital Broadcast Corporation; AirCable; Zapmytv Bad Investment Lake Success New York More Info Wanted Author: New York Financial Services: Giga Entertainment Media Lake Success, New York

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
ROCK STAR gallery did win.. The truth was proven with an apology and statement of admitting false information was posted. Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
CLIFF BRINSON AKA CON MAN HAS 4 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

31, Report #1193569

Apr 11 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Mar 24 2017
MOJO Global, MOJO Marketing, Lead Mastermind, MOJO Video Will Not Cancel My Account Since 09/24/2015 Even Though I Requested Multiple Times - Now 03/24/2017 Scottsdale AZ Author: Centennial, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: MOJO Global Internet

Mar 23 2017
Volvo Car USA Defective factory installed windshield seal in Volvos, BBB, FTC, Attorney General of NJ Rockleigh New Jersey Update Author: Olathe, Kansas Auto Dealers: Volvo Car USA Rockleigh, New Jersey

Mar 18 2017
Pidpa www.pidpa.be water providerklant@pidpa.be T 0800 90 300 F 03 260 60 00 Illegal blackmail and money extortion by the belgian water company - pidpa.be Antwerp, Belgium Nationwide
Author: Antwerp, Alabama Customer: Pidpa Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
TINY YORKIE KISSES We purchased a Yorkie Puppy Saturday March 11, 2017 and it died Wednesday 03/15/2017 from an enlarged heart and liver shunt they will not call me back nor respond to my emails VACAVILLE California Author: SANTA MARIA , California Unusual Rip-Off: TINY YORKIE KISSES VACAVILLE, California

36, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 02 2017
Dennis P. Block DBA Dennis P. Block & Assoc. Unethical, Negligent, Rude, Criminal, Liar, Thief Valley Village CA
Dennis Block Attorneys Author: Culver City, California Lawyers: Dennis P. Block DBA Dennis P. Block & Assoc. Select State/Province

Feb 17 2017
David Flynn President of Global Business-Mainstream-Zizzazz energy Real Estate Broker,President,Scam Stocks,Fraud,Liar,No Class or regard for peoples hard earned money. las vegas, Nevada RUSSELLS BOY TOY Author: San Dieggo, California Bad Check Writers: David Flynn las vegas, Nevada

Feb 06 2017
Detra Taylor, Detra's Red Rio,Detra's Red Hartley Detra Taylor lied to me about the puppy she sold me being able to be AKC full registered and puppy can NEVER be fully AKC registered! Tulsa Oklahoma
I am this Paula woman and you are NOT!! Author: Kaufman, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Detra Taylor Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Conslines Refused Refund San Diego California
Conlines continues to con Author: Ocean Shores, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Conslines San Diego, California

Jan 17 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Took my money and never saw nor heard from since... Middleurg Florida UPS Delivery 02/03/2017 Author: Middleurg, Florida Manufacturers: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Middleurg, Florida

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
MiramarOne full of empty promises with deceptive business practices Internet Wrong Again Author: San Antonio, Texas Search Engine Optimization: MiramarOne Internet

Jan 11 2017
Delimiter Corporation Delimiter Corporation (USA, Delaware Corporation)File Number: 5121558Incorporated: 08/03/2012 How to get scammed by dedicated servers Internet Author: Ankara, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Delimiter Corporation Internet

Jan 07 2017
Tharawat Holding Wasaia Group MBD Asset Managers Further Gale Fraud Switzerland Luxembourg Abu Dhabi
Clarification Author: Yukon Financial Services: Tharawat Holding Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 31 2016
Law Offices of Rozsa Gyene Attorney Rozsa Gyene; Rozsa Gyene Lied, bullied, and scammed by taking my money and not providing a sufficient Trust document. Glendale California From: Marina P Author: Beverly Hills, California Legal Services: Law Offices of Rozsa Gyene Glendale, California

Dec 23 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC. On 12/03/2016 I bought 5 dog banks for a total of $109.95. Was wondering why they haven't came in yet. Looked online and saw others saying the same. People that commit fraud are aggravating Internet Author: Kingsville, Texas Weightloss Programs: Unstoppable Vision LLC. Internet