1&1 WEB HOSTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1&1 Web Hosting
There may be more specific results for "1&1 Web Hosting"
For more specific results for "1&1 Web Hosting"
Showing 1-25 of 25,229 Found Reports For more specific results for "1&1 Web Hosting"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Austin Pen & Pixel Antoinne Austin Info@austinpenpixel.com Fake web designer SCAM ARTIST Indianapolis,IN Internet
Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Austin Pen & Pixel Antoinne Austin Internet

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 25 2017
Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Aka #1 Mortgage fraud company in the U.S They have overseas company we found by investigating what happened to our payments from lawsuit against them in 2011. Called Overbank they were investing people's lawsuit money in till time to start the payment Good luck incorrect addresses Florida Author: Red Hill, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Good luck incorrect addresses , Florida

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 22 2017
USAA Web scam - billing without authorizartion Texas Author: Providence, Rhode Island Insurance Companies: USAA Texas

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA They are a terrible warranty company - but no worse than most of the others Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

Jun 21 2017
affordable financials cpnandcreditrepair.com total scam and ripoff, with slick advertising and web site. i ordered the credit sweep from her for $175.00 haven't herd a peep out of her since shey got my $175.00. And i was prepaired to spend a lot more. I was in constant contact with her up untill she received the money. florida Author: Minneapolis, Alabama Customer: affordable financials Internet

Jun 21 2017
Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams Real Estate clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Use the support web site and online help Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. Upland, California

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
Dermedica xr  Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Dermedica xr Internet

Jun 19 2017
jackseeds i orderd High Pressure Power Washer × 1 on 6/1/2017 i used the tracking number no info Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: jackseeds Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 17 2017
Restore 1 Restore 1 Inc, Restore 1 Contracting, Restore 247, Restore 24/7 and possibly other names. contractor bathroom remodel Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Restore 1 Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 17 2017
Friendly Duck Affiliates USENET.NL FRAUD Tesch Inkasso GmbH Viola Francioni Consumer Fraud, DMCA Abuse, Using Debt Collectors to harass for unjustified payments, USENET.NL BAIT AND SWITCH FRAUD ! Spamming web with fake PDF adverts, Unauthorized Charges LUGLIO Nationwide Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Friendly Duck Affiliates Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Diet Supplements and oil500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 CBC oil charged 347.35 in 1 month (4 different charges) Las Vegas (shipped from) billed from California Nevada Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada