1&1 INTERNET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1&1 internet
There may be more specific results for "1&1 internet "
For more specific results for "1&1 internet "
Showing 26-50 of 305,544 Found Reports For more specific results for "1&1 internet "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1402038

Sep 25 2017
Medical Marijuana Bud Shop the salesman kept adding costs, first was insurance @ $200, then was $1000 for customs, all the while claiming fed ex had the package so he couldnt cancel the order. i asked to see fed ex paperwork, instead i got hounded to pay $1000 for customs. he says so you want me to abandon the package? i said there never was one and you sir are a sad sad man. also, for a so-called cali man, you sound pretty african and you certainly dont still to the cali time zone. money lost, lesson learned he says california, most likely Africa Internet Author: California Pharmacies: Medical Marijuana Bud Shop Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

Sep 25 2017
laidbackloot laid back loot Internet Author: Hopatcong, New Jersey Internet Fraud: laidbackloot Internet

Sep 25 2017
Nationwide Industrial Supply Lied about production schedule. Butler, NJ New Jersey Internet Author: Batavia, Illinois Manufacturers: Nationwide Industrial Supply Internet

Sep 25 2017
Laid back Loot Took money for purchase and have not sent goods Internet website Internet
Author: Baldivis, Clothing Stores: Laid back Loot Internet

Sep 25 2017
Thesaleguru.com I ordered a styling iron for $54.00 and I never received it, I replied to them several times with no response. Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Beauty Products: Thesaleguru.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Elly's World Took money, no product Internet Author: Walden, New York Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Sep 25 2017
Elly's World support@ellysworld.com Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Sep 25 2017
Big Picture Loans Red Rock Tribal LendingCastle Pay Day Made Final Payment-They alsd took Usual Bi-Weekly Payment too! ERROR? Watersmeet Michigan Author: Washington Loans: Big Picture Loans Internet

Sep 25 2017
beautyandtruth dermagen iq applied for their free samples, also got two ,unrequested, full sized products and told they'd be taking a regular monthly payment from my account as I was automatically enrolled in their monthly customer delivery system. Return to Cyprus within 15 days or £69.99 will go from my account. cyprus Internet Author: Caterham, Alabama Skin Care: beautyandtruth Internet

Sep 25 2017
Novoslate Peter Gossett Dan Gossett NOVOSLATE SCAM COMPANY - BAD SEO AND PPC COMPANY La Jolla California Author: El Cajon, California Internet Marketing Companies: Novoslate or Dan Gossett or Peter Gossett La Jolla, California

Sep 25 2017
Ash Kalia Ash DANIEL THE OWNER IS A YOUNG KID WHO IS A SCAM ARTIST Twin lakes Florida Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Auto Transporters: Ash Kalia Internet

Sep 25 2017
Better Planet Books Sends Previous Editions But Isn't Obvious About It Nationwide Author: Virginia Colleges and Universities: Better Planet Books Internet

Sep 25 2017
Tower Hill Insurance RIPOFF!!! Tampa Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Insurance Companies: Tower Hill Insurance Internet

Sep 25 2017
Starz Moblie They hired me to deliver flyers for their company. I did the work. The employer said he would come and give me more flyers to deliver and my weeks pay. He never showed up and made excuses. A few days later he sent me an anonymous text promoting his internet service. Brampton Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Starz Moblie Brampton, Ontario

Sep 25 2017
A-1 Healthcare They told me when I took this policy it would be accepted everywhere, well it's not even accepted in my local town for healthcare? They took money besides the monthly , which I was never told? And I tried to cancel but ended up having to put stop payment so they couldn't take any more money. They lie, lie , lie to get your money for insurance that is no good! McKinney Texas
Author: Gillsville, Georgia Health Insurance: A-1 Healthcare McKinney , Texas

Sep 25 2017
Elly's world brought 2 of their straight2 Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Sep 25 2017
The Sale Guru Ordered flat iron never received package they gave me a fake tracking number Internet
Author: Arlington, Texas Beauty Products: The Sale Guru Internet

Sep 25 2017
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Unjust Denial Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Car Insurance: Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Internet

Sep 25 2017
idhurry.com idhurry.com idhurry id hurry IDhurry.comfake your drank eyefakeid.comi.d.hurry.com RIPOFF! Ripped me off for $112 in BITCOIN! Do not fall for this company they area a SCAM! Internet
Author: Michigan Credit Card Fraud: idhurry.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Open-Public-Records.com and Carlos Cabellos, Owner Open-Public-Records.com unethically collects detailed private information and broadcasts to the world. When asked to remove my information from their site, the answer was NO. This is affecting my professional reputation. This type of internet crawling on government websites - SHOULD REMAIN on the government website!!! Please take a stand to have this website shut down!!! Thank you to others who have filed complaints against Open-Public-Records.com. Santa Barbara California Author: Connecticut Legal Process Services: Open-Public-Records.com Santa Barbara, California

Sep 25 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer SCAM SIGHT TO RIP OFF YOUR CREDIT CARD Internet Author: Redmond, Washington Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Sep 25 2017
Taclight Concepts LLC ROK7 Lakeland Florada Ordered and taclight for $4.95, which I was charged for on 8/22/2017 and then on 9/06/2017 I was charged an additional $49.99 Lakeland Florida Internet Author: Littleton, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Taclight Concepts LLC ROK7 Lakeland Florada Internet

Sep 25 2017
Radio Airplay / Jango they faked identifications of supposed listeners, and fans Internet Author: Mapleton, Utah DJ Services: Radio Airplay / Jango Internet

Sep 25 2017
Student 7 I made a purchase on July 28, 2017. They charged my card immediately and told me that I would receive my order in 2-3 weeks. It is now 2 months later, do not have my order and they will not respond to my emails. Internet Author: Oakland Park, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Student 7 Internet