1 PUBLISHING PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 Publishing Publishers Clearing House
There may be more specific results for "1 Publishing Publishers Clearing House"
For more specific results for "1 Publishing Publishers Clearing House"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Artistic Stone Co /Marc A Collette @ 10101 curry comb ct, Jupiter, Florida Marc A Collette was a very dishonest person whom my husband and I took to small claims court and put Judgement on his house Jupiter Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Pool Services: Artistic Stone Co Jupiter, Florida

Jun 21 2017
City of Weatherford City When our house was built in 2014 the city did not enforce their code and ordinace for a masonry wall when backing a major thoroughfare. weatherford Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Building Services: Builders & Contractors: City of Weatherford weatherford, Texas

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
NetCentric Publishing Stacy Kellams, Hillary Kellams Real Estate Course that doesn't work Austin, Texas Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Book Publishers: NetCentric Publishing Internet

Jun 19 2017
I Did Dat Music Publishing Company PHAROAH SHAKA DAMUAntoine NesbyPharoah YT Released, Published, and registered my music without permission so they could claim and receive 50% royalties from streaming and views. ventura California
Author: mission, Texas Producers: I Did Dat Music Publishing Company ventura, California

Jun 19 2017
jackseeds i orderd High Pressure Power Washer × 1 on 6/1/2017 i used the tracking number no info Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: jackseeds Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba: axetrades.com/ ROLLTRADE SOLUTION LPCompany number SL026537Address Suite 4336 Mitchell House, 5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 7BDBaltic Concert LlpOffice 8 44-46 Morningside Road EH10 4BF EdinburghNumber: SO304245Incorporation date: 2013-01-23Evgeny Axetrades.com (Rolltrade Solution) is a complete scam and should be avoided Edinburgh, Scotland Internet Author: Hartford, Connecticut Brokerage Companies: Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba:axetrades.com/ Internet

Jun 17 2017
Restore 1 Restore 1 Inc, Restore 1 Contracting, Restore 247, Restore 24/7 and possibly other names. contractor bathroom remodel Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Restore 1 Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 17 2017
Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Tatjana DmitrioskavaHooda S. SulemanHelen Rosales RPM lies, allows people to enter your house without notice, fails to make repairs, steals money. Rockville Maryland Author: College Park, Maryland Real Estate Services: Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Rockville , Maryland

Jun 16 2017
Diet Supplements and oil500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 CBC oil charged 347.35 in 1 month (4 different charges) Las Vegas (shipped from) billed from California Nevada Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 15 2017
Mitchell 1 Beware of free trail, it will cost you 1 year Internet Author: six mile, South Carolina Auto Mechanics: Mitchell 1 Internet

Jun 15 2017
Choopa, LLC On Thu 6/1/17, 10:19am CDT, European IP Address 107.30.161.118 ,Registrant: Choopa LLC, was prevented by Yahoo from signing onto my personal e-mail Matawan New Jersey Author: Alice, Texas Internet Fraud: Choopa, LLC Matawan, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 15 2017
Dream House Decor The company withhold funds and changes the date everyday as to a new date that they will release funds and it never happens . San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Dream House Decor Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Bee Happy Sashes BHSashes I placed an order, never received order that was paid for. I never received reply to voicemails, chats, and only 1 reply to email after I said I was going to report them. They said they would check on order and get back to me, yet I have again not heard from them, nor do they ever answer phone. Internet Author: Sparta, New Jersey Beauty Pageants: Bee Happy Sashes Internet

Jun 14 2017
Top sneakers Absolute rip off wouldn't dare walk out the house in them China Nationwide Author: Wollongong, Specialty Stores: Top sneakers Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
LA Tees outlets Urban House Trees Ordered t-shirts, but they never sent my order Internet Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Clothing Stores: LA Tees outlets Internet

Jun 14 2017
Waste Management Waste Management - I was over 30 days late in paying my invoice for period 3/1/17 through 4/30/17. El Cajon California Author: El Cajon, California Recycling/Trash removal: Waste Management El Cajon, California