Your Search | 1 publishing publishers clearing house

May 02 2016
The New England House AKA Frills AKA The New England House Seafood and Sports Bar Belligerent and Rude Wells Maine More information would be helpful Author: Lexington , Massachusetts Restaurants: The New England House Wells, Maine

May 02 2016
Pro Flowers Reference order number 111824370637-1. This Mother's Day order made on April 26, 2016 was received on April 28, 2016 by UPS. The were wilted.Internet: Author: Louisville, Kentucky Customer: Pro Flowers Internet

Apr 30 2016
L'Envi This company is a total scamcharged my account 3 times for 1 product N C Internet Author: glenview, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: L'Envi Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
TO recruit #1 - Chalon Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Apr 30 2016
Cedar Publishing Alberta Arab Directory, Alberta Paramedics Newsmagazine, CSI News, Police Newsmagazine, Alberta Paramedics Magazine, Safe Parents Newsmagazine, Crime Scene Investigation Newsmagazine, Canadian Missing Kids Newsmagazine, Alberta Poverty Newsmagazine, Alber Worked for this rip-off company owned by lebanese rip off artist Moe Najmeddine Edmonton Alberta
Author: Springfield, Illinois Book Publishers: Cedar Publishing Edmonton, Alberta

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Publisher's Clearing House Alita Hall/ John Phone call telling me I had won $900,000 through PCH Kingston Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Telemarketers: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Apr 29 2016
FC&A Publishing Sent Un-Ordered Items, then billed, threatened with further bills to include Late Fees Peachtree Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: FC&A Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Assist 2 Sell Randy Bowman, Realator Randy Bowman, Realator allowed a potential buyer to enter house while my wife was in the shower. Seminole Florida Author: Largo, Florida Real Estate Services: Assist 2 Sell Largo, Florida

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Apr 29 2016
Xlibris Publishing I have given them over $6,000 to publish my book and they keep giving me different people to service me and programs which seem legitemate but I have no proof them have fulfilled them. Bloomington IN. Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Communications Publishing Total Rip Off New York New York Author: Syracuse, New York Financial Services: Communications Publishing New York, New York

Apr 27 2016
Moore Builds Cheap materials. House falling apart and catching fire. Sewell New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Moore Builds Sewell, New Jersey

Apr 27 2016
Read America Inc ripoff mesa Arizona Author: Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Read America Inc mesa, Arizona

20, Report #1302043

Apr 26 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP 1 cilation totaling $165.00 case #HA1000688-02401STp044904 12/1/96 speeding over 55 zone (16 thru 20 over) San Antonio Texas Author: Grove , Oklahoma Financial Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP San Antonio, Texas

21, Report #1302000

Apr 26 2016
Dr Wellness Hot Tub Dr Wellness Hot Tub Rec-Direct Factory Outlet. LPN INC Rec-Direct Factory Outlet Laguna Bay Spas, Leisure Products, Dr. Wellness The tub leaks bad. Multiple repair men have been called not 1 will look at it. I have replace the pump and the new one leaks. I do not gat any help from the factory just find you own repair man. No help at all Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: Dr Wellness Hot Tub Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
A-1 Arrow Movers A-1 Movers DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES-INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR Houston, Texas Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Liars: A-1 Arrow Movers Internet

Apr 25 2016
Creative Tax Solutions Creative Tax Solutions was creative in only 1 area of its services Lantana Florida Author: Houston, Texas Income Tax Service: Creative Tax Solutions Lantana, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Jwellington construction llc mako construction (AKA) started this job on my house in december,2015 and did not come back to finish after getting all my money over twenty six thousand dollars mahwah new jersey
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Improvements: Jwellington construction llc mahwah,

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California