Your Search | 1 sale a day

Jul 12 2014
Pay day fo America Wanted me to purchase a Green Dot Money Pack immediately and put $110.00 on the card and call him back to verify money on card. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Loans: Pay day fo America Internet

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Black DIamond Black Diamond Skin Serum is a SCAM, auto-ships $100 charge in 14 days Black Diamond Skin Scam auto-shipped and charged $194 to card without approval in 45 day period Lutz Florida Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Black DIamond Lutz, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Vine Vera Employee's first name was Javoni. Javoni said he was the owner and that he would give me a 90 day guarentee on this product. Hand written on top of receipts! Convincing me there was no risk because they stand behind their product. Went to return it and they said NO because it had been used. I reported them to the mall manager at Rimrock Mall Billings Montana. They have had numerous complaints I am told. Casper Wyoming Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Vine Vera Casper , Wyoming

Jul 11 2014
Mona Williamson aka Monaca Williamson This number phones daily, sometimes twice daily selling different products via robo call. I press 1 and get a person and tell them to stop calling. They keep calling. When I call back the message says the phone is temporarily disconnected. McLeansville North Carolina
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Security Services: Mona Williamson McLeansville, North Carolina

Jul 11 2014
National Truck Group National Truck Funding Kept My Insurance Check and Refused to sell truck after 1 year period Gulfport Mississippi Author: Toqerville, Utah Car Financing: National Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 11 2014
Nettalk DOES NOT WORK AND 2 WEEKS SITTING ON LIVE CHAT 8 HOURS A DAY WITH NO RESPONSE Miami Florida Author: Miami, Oklahoma Telephones: Nettalk Miami, Florida

Jul 11 2014
J. Doerr Painting Co. Jeff Doerr Painting His MO is get 1/2 down then walk off the job after only 10-20/% started. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: venetia, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: J. Doerr Painting Co. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2014
Pure Green Garcinia, Health Choice Plus LLC, HCA POWER Gracinia, Pure Green Garcinia ,pure garcinia cambogia, HCA Power, 90 day weight loss challenge Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 11 2014
LBF TRAVEL, INC. Both tickets were $396. Until the surprise $300 Agent fee charged one day later onto my card by this company! San Diego Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Travel Services: LBF TRAVEL, INC. San Diego, California

Jul 11 2014
Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google-cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan Page Costa Mesa, California

Jul 10 2014
IIG Norwegian Cruise Lines TWA Vacations IIG promises a 8 day & 7 night cruise for two with round trip airfare for two!! All you have to do is attend 90 min. seminar. Columbus Ohio Author: Fullerton, California Cruises: IIG Norwegian Cruise Lines Columbbus, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
60-Day MBA David Llorens and Ryan Ferrier Sales Manager Caught Between Immature Partners and Fired Without Cause No Explanation for Sales Team Given San Francisco Internet Author: California Adult Career & Continuing Education: 60-Day MBA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Incredible Health Remedies Ordered Sciatica Relief product from Jeff Brown, order #225376106,response e-mail received on April the 08, 2014, credit charge tyhe same day. no respond from company after sending several email, asking, when my order will be deliver. I am still waiting for the product !!!! The company is scam!!! Shame, Shame on you!!!! Internet Author: Hawthorn, Australia, Alabama Sales People: Urszula Dieker Internet

Jul 10 2014
ericscott38@gmail.com; eric scott US Navy (claim) Reviewed Ripoff Report to check a tentative Craigslist sale, locating the exact guy/email Navy man out to sea Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Government Worker: ericscott38@gmail.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
ThinkCredit 1-800-975-6432 I did not order anything from Think Credit, but they billed me for Internet Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ThinkCredit Internet

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR aka 1-800-IMSTUCK Scam Alert! Fraud stay away from CMTROADSIDESERVICE 800-567-7529,24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com AKA 1800-imstuck New york Nationwide Author: oklahoma city , Oklahoma Auto Towing: 24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
thedocumentdiva@icloud.com Creative Document & Web Designer Persia Santiagowww.persiasantiago.comwww.twitter.com/PersiaSantiago+1 (424) 253-4609 BEWARE SCAM thedocumentdiva@icloud.com Creative Document & Web Designer Persia Santiago Beverly Hills Internet Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Computer Graphics: thedocumentdiva@icloud.com Creative Document & Web Designer Internet

20, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
total quality logistics tql ,we were late for 1 hrs get $1806 charge back, cincinnati Ohio Author: san gabirel, California Trucking Companies: total quality logistics cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
Commerce Market Jeff I czncelled by relationship with DOBA so their partners at Commerce Rocket called me. Said they would build a website for me. 30 day trial money back guarantee. Orem  Utah Author: Akron, Ohio Small Business Services: Commerce Market Orem, Utah

Jul 10 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Jul 09 2014
Air Care Medical Refused to accept returned machine n firstt day of 3 day grace period Clovis California Author: Coarsegold, California Appliances: Air Care Medical Clovis, California