Your Search | 1 stop gourmet shop

Feb 08 2016
collect Pros tried to collect debt that is not owed. The debt is over 1 year old and was paid a year ago Woburn Massachusetts Author: El Dorado Hills, California Misc. Health Specialists: collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Feb 08 2016
DR Tattoff RIPOFF Awful customer service and deceptive practices. They use deceptive practices to get your money and then close up shop and refuse to refund. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: DR Tattoff Dallas, Texas

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida Rebuttal by the original author of this complaint in response to rebuttal entitled #1 Consumer Comment The way I see it... AUTHOR: coast - (USA) Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Shop Ladder Run around, scam Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Shop Ladder Pembroke Pines, Florida

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Buds Gun Shop Will not mail product purchased lexington,Ky Nationwide Author: plant city, Florida Questionable Activities: Buds Gun Shop Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Lan Thi Hoang Victory King 1 Lan Thi Hoang, Vexatious Litigant, does not own real estate that she claims she does - BE CAREFUL san pedro California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lan Thi Hoang san pedro, California

Feb 03 2016
White's Pit Stop No Communication-falsely identified inventory Schererville Indiana Author: Maryland Auto Parts: White's Pit Stop Schererville, Indiana

Feb 02 2016
fashionmia.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I DISPUTED MY ORDER WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF GETTING THE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I PURCHASED Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Clothing Stores: fashionmia.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
GEICO Auto Insurence 1.changed policey rate without notifying me. 2.clame car mow out of new car statas san diego , calif Nationwide Author: oklahoma cioty, Oklahoma Car Insurance: GEICO Auto Insurence Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 01 2016
Pit Stop Fuels Double Price Gouge Standish Maine Author: Portland, Maine Shipping Companies: Pit Stop Fuels Standish, Maine

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Frank Sellers and Secure Aspects will violate your personal security! Oroville Internet Let's move on..... Author: lexington, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Internet

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jan 29 2016
Whirlpool Quiet partner II dishwasher Dishwasher would blink lights at all times and then stop working Nationwide Author: Corinth, Mississippi Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide