Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 Stop Gourmet shop
There may be more reports for "1 Stop Gourmet shop"
For more results perform a general search for "1 Stop Gourmet shop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
The Amazing Garci the-amazinggaci.com Fraudulent time table to stop order Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Home HealthCare: The Amazing Garci Internet

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 19 2017
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU They are trying to collect another $975. From me I needed Manchester New Hampshire Why stop there... Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire University

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 17 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer i never ordered this product and they keep sending it to me with out an ivoice cant figure out how they are charging me or how to get my money back and stop shipping Internet Author: Athol, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 17 2017
ecig-ecig shop ecig survey tried to rip me off for 99.95-reported/cancelled and then again for64.95 three weeks later! Internet Author: petoskey, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: ecig-ecig shop Internet

The Natural Hair Shop Scammed Me Out Of My Money Internet
Customer offered multiple options, instead customer was rude and used expletives Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Beauty Products: The Natural Hair Shop Internet

Feb 16 2017
Life answers I continuously try to get life answers to stop sending me anything from them.i don't want the daily messages.I just want the emails.to stop Internet Author: Turner's falls, Massachusetts Art Galleries: Life answers Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Conjure Shop Nicole McDermott, Mama Izzy, The Conjure Shop, Omaha Nebraska, Fake Conjure Woman, Fake Hoodoo, Fake Voodoo, Charlatan, Unlicensed therapist, unlicensed counselor Nicole McDermott, Mama Izzy, The Conjure Shop, Omaha Nebraska, Fake Conjure Woman, Fake Hoodoo, Fake Voodoo, Charlatan, Unlicensed therapist, unlicensed counselor Omaha Nebraska
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Mental Health: The Conjure Shop Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 15 2017
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Damariscotta, Maine Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs. Garrettsville, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
1-800LOANMART Buyer Be AWARE Encino California Author: Hesperia, California Loans: 1-800LOANMART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Shop-for-best.com This company is posing as a work from home testing company. They have gotten my s.s.# with a fake application and w-4 form. Decatur Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Shop-for-best.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 14 2017
888travelforless no name just an gmail email This person is a spammer and either piggybacking of another scam online called THW Global or is the same scammer running under a new flag called travel for less...i warned this wanker to stop emailing me and remove me after i had already removed my self f phishing, scammer, spammer, online criminal, scam Internet Author: Sydney, Alabama Travel Services: 888travelforless Internet

Feb 14 2017
Rhymes*with*Orange Joe Hoefel, SC Golf, Golfshop Weter, Western Golf Shop, Inc., Gold Lombard, ILL., Golfer's Edge Threats and harrasment from eBay seller (Joe Hoefel, Wheeling, Ill or Lombard, Ill.) Lombard Illinois Author: Somewhere in Western US, Golf Courses: Rhymes*with*Orange Lombard, Illinois