1 STOP MAINTENANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 Stop Maintenance
There may be more specific results for "1 Stop Maintenance"
For more specific results for "1 Stop Maintenance"
Showing 1-25 of 21,201 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 Stop Maintenance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
Apex Garage Door Westerville Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Apex Garage Door Westerville, Ohio

May 26 2017
ACETO CORPORATION FIDELITY FINANCIAL INCORPORATED YOU WON $250,000.00; Activate your check of $2,350.00; Processing Fee of $1,850.00; contact your claims agent: Rita Adams @ 1-877-260-2391; NEVER CALL ANY OTHER TELEPHONE NUMBER OTHER THAN THE NUMBER WRITTEN IN YOUR LETTER.. Lake Success, New York & Los Angeles, California New York & California Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cash Services: ACETO CORPORATION Lake Sucess, New York

May 25 2017
Sub Co.Com I AM receiving unsolicited magazines, I want them to stop. California Author: Channelview, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sub NATIONWIDE

May 24 2017
Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Manager (Cindy Proudly) (alleges) Public Storage Unit $1 Move In Review Colorado springs Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Colorado Springs,

May 24 2017
VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS Took Money to stop forecloser and pocession and sale of my property never made contact with lenders nor their legal representation to prevent further legal actions as they said they would do New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Lawyers: VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS New York, New York

May 24 2017
Ticketsatwork.com Entertainment Benefits Group LLC False Advertising, order 1 thing and get something different Internet Author: Niles, Michigan Ticket Sales: Ticketsatwork.com Internet

May 24 2017
Service Net Double-insures - does NOT give a FULL YEAR Warranty The company claims it's a 1-year breakage contract. It is NOT. It is from purchase date, double-insured Internet Author: Florence, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Service Net Internet

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Alzaphen 235 apollo beach Blvd Florida Bought these weight loss pills from Alzaphen and they promote these pills saying they have they ingredients that burn fat even while sleeping . I used these pills for 10 days as they directed and not 1 pound lost Florida USA
Once again you're incorrect with your information... Author: toronto, Alabama Liars: Alzaphen

May 23 2017
America's First Choice Home Club Crast, Kristin Lewis Miserable Customer Service, Disreputable Marietta,  Georgia File a complaint with the CFPB and the FTC Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Maintenance Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta, Georgia

May 23 2017
Frontier Forklifs Frontier forklift dealer in pearland Texas Cons and rip offs frontier forklift bad company in pearland Pearland Texas Author: Houston, Texas Maintenance Companies: Frontier Forklifs Pearland , Texas

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
1-800-Flowers.com breach od contract and bait and switch internet
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Florists: 1-800-Flowers.com Nationwide

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Delta Faucets 2 1/2 month old faucet, almost $400.00, and still having numerous issues Internet Author: Groveland, Florida Building Services: Delta Faucets Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
AAA Well Service Deecye Bedell Scam-Sham Operation, Fraud-Liars Millsap Texas Author: Leander, Texas Maintenance Companies: AAA Well Service Millsap, Texas

May 16 2017
Networx lead service . Networx llc Plain and simple its theft & deception. Ive paid a whopping 2,400. $$ total and recieved 1 job with no refunds majority of the numbers they send are bogus some not even a working number Internet  Author: Fort worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Networx lead service Internet

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona