Your Search | 1 stop maintenance

Dec 06 2016
Lucas Quinn Construction Kevin Spence They were to make a flat pad to park a 42 ft Motorhome, when we started to put up tent we find its 13 in diffrent from front to back and when I called to bi**h about it he says you paided in full that means jobs complete, but he know it was no finished, i can get his own men to swear to his screwing me Johnston Rhode Island
Author: Smithfield, Rhode Island Maintenance Companies: Lucas Quinn Construction Johnston, Rhode Island

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 05 2016
AJ Perri They tried to sell me a furnace using scare tactics tinton falls New Jersey Author: bound brook, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: AJ Perri tinton falls, New Jersey

Dec 05 2016
Vine vera Vine Vera 1 Vine Vera selling at malls! Are they really selling the products they advertise? Fraud! Mayfair mall 2500. N. Mayfair Milwaukee, wisconsin Nationwide
Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Kiosks: Vine vera Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Willow River Farm Barb Wilson This has to stop!!!! Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Animal Abuse: Willow River Farm Internet

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR Abella Mayfair North York, ON. and Abella SkinCream, London, UK. +1(250)483-7496 FREE trial offer, with 3.95$ S&H charges... Followed by 114.94$US (159.15$ca) charge on Credit Card... No justification! North York, ON, Canada / London UK ? Ontario Author: Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Quebec Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR North York, Ontario

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 02 2016
RSM Maintenance They don't respect payments agreements Paramus New Jersey Author: Lombard, Illinois Maintenance Companies: RSM Maintenance Paramus, New Jersey

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
Greater Towing & Recovery Good Old Boys Network Westland Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Maintenance Companies: Greater Towing & Recovery Westland, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
Freedom investing academy Charged my atm card $97 on 11/1/2016 i did not order anything from them Internet
Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Freedom investing academy Internet

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Freddy Rosario ,fdrdronemods.com FDR DRONES MODS I sent a brand new DJI drone to get upgraded, 1 year after this guy, noticed him with a lawyer and refused to accept. never returned my drone Pompano Beach Nationwide Author: Chulavista, California Work at Home: Freddy Rosario Nationwide