Your Search | 1 stop maintenance

1, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas

2, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

4, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

5, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

6, Report #1319293

Jul 27 2016
Reservations.com and Villas de Santa Fe Scams when making reservations-switching the consumer to websites not shown, taking $$ before confirmation of reservations, not showing on PAGE 1 that reservations are nonrefundable and credit card will be charged. Not allowing for an error even minutes later no matter what. FRAUD!!! Santa Fe, Internet/New Mexico Author: Arizona Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Steve Nash fitness world Steve Nash fitness. World big scammer Steve Nash fitness world is a big scammer bi aware of the they are like hungry dogs they trick you when signing the contract and you realize after your contract ends here is the trick come to play they'll charge you even tough the contact ends and they never stop until you go back to cancel which has to be 45 days ahead so good luck with this b*** s*** company Vancouver Burnaby Author: Burnaby, Adult Care Facilities: Steve Nash fitness world Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Products 1) MMF*MUNEFACESERUM 866-26530 NM SEQ #9000144324252) 55536076EYECREAMESSLIFE OR G877840250 UT SEQ#816000097917 MAJOR SCAM!!! 100% FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!! Internet Author: Saltillo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Encante Anti-Aging Products Internet

Jul 25 2016
Delivery-Planet.com I newer been in their webpages. But now they have been taking from my Mastercard 5*89€. They took first 1€ on the 19. of OCT 2015 Internet Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Delivery-Planet.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Fun Time Vacation The Travel Center, One Stop Promotion SCAM Vacation Clarksburg Maryland Author: Bloomington, Illinois Travel Services: Fun Time Vacation Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 25 2016
StopAndYoga Stop And Yoga Never received product ordered and charged for Internet Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Jewelry Stores: StopAndYoga Internet

Jul 25 2016
RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 JACK HANKS REMODELING A HOME SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA Nationwide Author: glendale, Arizona Franchises: RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Starz Furniture Fernando Edgar Garcia Purchased 9 drawer dresser , returned drawers for repairs 1 month ago and have attempted to collect them with no reply. whittier ca California Author: whittier, California Furniture & Furnishings: Starz Furniture whittier ca, California

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 25 2016
Enchanted Skin serum Cannot get them to stop sending product that is worthless Santa Ana California Author: Scranton, South Carolina Sales People: Enchanted Skin serum Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
Sunstates Security, Bill Seneck,Amy Robey, Otis Gray, Dale Fowler I was terminated on 7/1/2016 for inappropriate ehavior Louisville Kentucky Sunstates security Author: Louisville, Kentucky Security Services: Sunstates Security Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
toursrus ripped me off for my trip. called several times (1-855-883-1865/-1-855-883-1867 no answer/hang ups .  Nationwide Author: syracuse, New York Cruises: toursrus Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Diet Supplements -PM diet supplements made me ill; unable to contact them to stop sending and taking funds from my account Provo Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -PM Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2016
inventionhome.com Mike Ruane From: Mike Ruane Jacob Enterprises, Inc. / InventionHome.com 275 Center Road, Suite 105Monroeville, PA 15146Toll Free 1-866-THINK-12 Ext 132Local 412-229-1340 Ext 132Fax 412-229-1350mruane@inventionhome.com 7/22/2016 Order Total: $898 Balance Due: $0; Card Number :$599.00USD 275 Center Road, Suite 105 Monroeville, PA 15146 Internet InventionHome Author: Mason, Ohio Internet Services: www.inventionhome.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
outpost marine group Was Motorsports until 2/1/2016 Took 6000.00 deposit for boat and never delivered. Holiday Florida Tom's Complaint Author: Spring Hill, Florida Boat Dealers: outpost marine group Holiday, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
northwest recovery associates Non Stop Harassing Calls for an unknown person Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: northwest recovery associates Internet