Your Search | 1 stop rim shop

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 27 2016
NUTRABALANCE LLC NFT*GarciniaPerfect Nuta SolutionsNutraShift LLCTruVita Health LLCTotal Health & BeautyAll Pro Supplements Won't stop shipping and charging despite 3 calls & confirming emails Pendleton Indiana
Author: Orem, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: NUTRABALANCE LLC Pendleton, Indiana

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 26 2016
SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Hard sell that doesn't stop. Will talk you into and then out of doing business with them. New York City Nationwide Author: Des Moines, Iowa Internet Marketing Companies: SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Nationwide

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 24 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Senator Bob Corker Check Into Cash, W. Allan Jones, and Senator Bob Corker are all in the Proverbial Bed Together, Internet
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Politicians: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Internet

May 24 2016
Tulle Shop Wedding Organza Ontario California
Author: Brunswick, Georgia Specialty Stores: Tulle Shop Ontario, California

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Loan By Phone Immoral, Bigoted, Poorly Educated, Arrogant, Cleveland, Tennessee
Please, Help Stop W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash from Victimizing Others Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Larry hourd Commissioner of jundging*processing divisionAWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ,ANC, Escorted me to FANTISY land for 1 min Kansas city Kansas Author: Anadarko, Oklahoma Liars: Larry hourd Kansas city , Kansas

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Vanillabelle Accomplices Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 20 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Jones Management Bigots, Racists, Good 'Ole Boys Cleveland, Tennessee
Thanks for the Comment Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 20 2016
Austin Moto Classics Lack of responsibility/accountability of my motorcycle stolen from their shop! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Motorcycles: Austin Moto Classics

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
yeasir hasnat marc francois I was looking for a LV bags on kijiji where I found a ad asking $750 for LV GM never full bag so I paid him through Interac e transfer however he cash out the money and send me a trash bag and stop answering my email so I got scammed quebec Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: yeasir hasnat Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 19 2016
Shop Rite Guard , Manager Harassed lied while my wallet was stolen Newton New Jersey Author: Montague, New Jersey Food Stores: Shop Rite Newton, New Jersey

May 19 2016
Sears Refused to replace a craftsman 1/2 ratchet with a craftsman lifetime warranty montgomery Alabama Thanks Author: ramer, Alabama Hardware & Tools: Sears montgomery, Alabama

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
pettravel.com 3558 NE 12 Avenue,Oakland Park, Florida 33334Toll-Free: +1 877 241-0184Telephone: +1 954 566-7300FAX:+1 954 566-7303E-mail: info@pettravel.com pettravel.com atempts to make you spend money on forms you don't need Oakland Park, Florida 33334  PetTravel.com does not attempt to sell unneeded forms. Author: New York, New York Travel Services: pettravel.com Oakland Park, FL 33334, Florida