Your Search | 1 world foundation, llc, dr. janet greeson, roderick kagy, david c. miller, ro investments group
There may be more reports for "1 world foundation, llc, dr. janet greeson, roderick kagy, david c. miller, ro investments group"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "1 world foundation, llc, dr. janet greeson, roderick kagy, david c. miller, ro investments group"

1, Report #1196636

Dec 19 2014
OinkDaddy, CJ Oink Daddy, Piggy Essence, Craig Tobler, PuppyDaddy Bait and Switch, Animal Died after only 1 1/2 months, Only cares about Money not the animals he breeds Lockhart Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: OinkDaddy Lockhart, Texas

2, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

3, Report #1196630

Dec 19 2014
Abuse: Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation sued for misfeasance and abuse in Public office Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Regina SK Author: Arkansas Court Judges: Abuse: Is Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation Internet

Dec 19 2014
DAVID PHILLIPS DAVID PHILLIPS LAS VEGASDAVID PHILLIPS LAWYER DAVID PHILLIPS (((REDACTED))) NO SHOW ATTORNEY TERRIBLE LAS VEGAS LAWYER LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Lawyers: DAVID PHILLIPS Nevada

5, Report #1196605

Dec 19 2014
Auto Action salesmen at Country Club Dr store, the Collections Office, and the Owner Bryan Jackson They lie to steal your money by selling cars that is not safe and wont work, then don't keep their word. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto Action Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 19 2014
Katherine M Stoller,Gregory Stoller,Janet M Ainsworth Katherine M Stoller, Gregory Stoller, Janet M Ainsworth CON ARTISTS, (((REDACTED))) Beaverton, Oregon Author: Snellville, Georgia Sex Offenders: Katherine M Stoller,Gregory Stoller,Janet M Ainsworth Beaverton, Oregon

7, Report #1196596

Dec 19 2014
GFK Mystery Shopper,David Rodriquez, Jane Edwards-Hall Fake Cashier's Check Miami Florida Author: Cleveland, Ohio Con Artists: GFK Mystery Shopper Miami, Florida

8, Report #1196598

Dec 19 2014
David R. Nelson David Nelson; David Nelson Law Offices This guy will take you money and run! Run when he say's... I'm all over it, like a cheap suit... Willows California Author: Orland, California Lawyers: David R. Nelson Willows, California

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

10, Report #1196584

Dec 19 2014
Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Possible connected with Northern Resolutions Collection Agencies Amherst, New York Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Nationwide

Dec 19 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama

12, Report #1196565

Dec 19 2014
The Real Estate Education Group (((Redacted))), Utah (((Redacted))) Took my deposit TWICE and I cannot get anyone to resolve it Lehi Utah Author: Wakefield, Massachusetts Con Artists: The Real Estate Education Group Lehi, , Utah

13, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

16, Report #1196487

Dec 19 2014
efaucets.com eImprovement, LLC Very difficult to get a refund Racine Wisconsin Author: Georgetown, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: efaucets.com Racine, Wisconsin

17, Report #1196478

Dec 19 2014
IAHCP The Internatioanl Assoc of Health Care Professionals Calls from 63187347584 allegedly representing IAHCP recruiting members for physician services directory in different parts of the world. She sell memberships to IAHCP at different levels with the lowest classification at 187USD. I verified the organisation online and gave me credit card details to her at memberservices@iahcp.com and info@iahcp.com. She disappeared thereafter. She claim address at 410 and 77 Park Ave 15floor New York. New York Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Doctors: IAHCP Nationwide

18, Report #1196475

Dec 19 2014
McDougall Gauley LLP Partner, Gordon D. Hamilton, Civilly Charged with Abuse of Process -Director, The Affinity Foundation Saskatoon Internet
Author: Alberta Lawyers: Gordon D. Hamilton Internet

19, Report #1196468

Dec 19 2014
USA Filing Services LLC Took payment for mail to be forwarded and mail never forwarded Chase Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mail Order Services: USA Filing Services LLC Nationwide

20, Report #1196428

Dec 18 2014
Cabinets Direct, World Craft Cabinetry, Frank Lamark Shameless Thieves Franklin Park Illinois Author: Conroe, Texas Building Products: Cabinets Direct Franklin Park, Illinois

21, Report #1196427

Dec 18 2014
david nicodem book my ride nowbookmyridenownick sold me a car owned by a bank royersford Pennsylvania Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: david nicodem royersford , Pennsylvania

22, Report #1196421

Dec 18 2014
Fossil Oil Dennis and Les Kittler High Return Oil Well Investments That Never Return!! Houston Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Fossil Oil Houston, Texas

23, Report #1196415

Dec 18 2014
Mac Churchill Acura A.K.A. MAC CHURCHILL AUTO GROUP INC - DEFRAUDED & LIED to! These guys will not honor a second contract after I caught them inflating the sales price by thousands on the first!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

24, Report #1196413

Dec 18 2014
Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker Surviving Mold Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker, Surviving Mold, Shoemaker Protocol, Shoemaker mold Dr. Shoemaker Dangerous Mold Doctor Scam Total Ripoff Maryland Internet Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker Surviving Mold Internet

25, Report #1196412

Dec 18 2014
Tours consulting llc Vacations on deck tours consulting llc Coral Springs Florida Author: Norfolk, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: Tours consulting llc Coral Springs, Florida