Your Search | 1 and 1 internet web service provider

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
LIFE ON AIR BODY BEAUTY AND TRUTH RIPOFF COMPANY ST. LOUIS MO Author: Cleveland, New York Alternative Health: LIFE ON AIR BODY

May 03 2016
Dish Network fraud, atrocious service, deception, rip-off Author: New Market, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

May 03 2016
Fitness Evolution Personal Training devision as well use my account number for other clients and still continues to take money out of my Bank of the west account Oakdale California Author: waterford, California Misc. Health Specialists: Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution Oakdale , California

May 03 2016
James Garray aka 1 volt assoicates, aka walmart  New jersery Virginia Author: North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: James Garray

May 03 2016
Shari's Berries Super Disappointed in the Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Food Stores: Shari's Berries Internet

May 03 2016
Conexa Best no installation, no service ever Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet: Conexa Nationwide

May 03 2016
www.shop.diesel.com Diesel Dishonest, Misleading Business Practice Newyork Internet Author: Hercules, California Clothing Stores: www.shop.diesel.com Internet

May 03 2016
Ctoption.com ctoption.com Fraud, theft internet Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Financial Services: Ctoption.com Internet

May 03 2016
Alert 1 kept collecting invoices despite equipment being non-operational Williamsport, Pennsylvania Author: Manassas, Virginia Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Alert 1 Williamsport, , Pennsylvania

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
asics online Sent wrong shoes and stopped communication all together regarding refund Internet Author: Perth, Other Sporting Goods: asics online Internet

May 03 2016
CHStravels LTD Daniela Dusek HR Manager Company is a scam, I work as a customer service assistant and was never paid, as per contract. Long Beach Washington Author: Antelope, California Travel Services: CHStravels LTD Internet

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
the prosperity network with savings highway TPN + Savings Highway they PROMISE you a JOB earning $100-200 a day then do not do such make you work for nothing Salk Lake City Utah Internet UTAH Author: Vernon, British Columbia Internet Fraud: the prosperity network with savings highway Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
full access web design Sean Faber Sean Faber, Full Access Web Design & Marketing Scammer Thief Stole my money and moved out of state. 233 Wexford Dr Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Websites: full access web design Sean Faber Internet

May 03 2016
Wave Electric Bike Aaron Bodiya, Aaron Brady, Justin Bransmit Company used fake names to re-sell electric bikes through Indiegogo, then fails to deliver products Manhattan Beach, California Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Sporting Goods: Wave Electric Bike Internet

May 03 2016
My Phone Support Consumer Soft Scam - DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER!! Author: California Computer Software: My Phone Support Internet

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
Sterling Bros./Charles Pyse Chuck Pyse Dishonest, unreliable, unskilled, and all around no good Seminole, Fl Fl Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sterling Bros./Charles Pyse Seminole, , Fl

May 03 2016
Burgess Seed and Plant Co. I ordered several plants from Burgess. The main plant that I wanted was a papaya plant for a gift to my mother for Mothers Day. Bloomington IL
Author: Plano, Texas Nurseries: Burgess Seed and Plant Co. Internet

May 03 2016
American First Choice Home Waranty AFC The sale pitch draw a exellent picture of coverage. Never mentioned that AC/Furnace requires annual maintenance work done by other professionals. Internet Internet Author: Dunkirk, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: American First Choice Home Waranty Internet