1 AND 1 INTERNET WEB SERVICE PROVIDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 and 1 internet web service provider
There may be more specific results for "1 and 1 internet web service provider"
For more specific results for "1 and 1 internet web service provider"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
Cardcash Do Not Buy From These People Brick internet Author: Woodstock, Georgia Internet Fraud: Cardcash Internet

Jun 27 2017
Shoptiques Shoptiques: Taking Advantage of Small Businesses on Shop at a Time New York Internet Author: None, Connecticut Small Business Services: Shoptiques Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Great American Readers refuses to cancel subscription Horrible customer service; rude people; demand full payment before cancelling subscriptions Bloomington Minnesota
Author: WHITNEY, Texas Telemarketers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
We Care For You moving/storage Nationwide Logistics ffrankie055@gmail.com Vandalistic Moving/Storage Service, they destroy your family heirlooms and delete negative reviews on their FaceBook. 6 wks to deliver damaged belongings without paperwork for accountability! These people are CROOKS and lied to me about where or when the items would be delivered.$5,000 leather sofa ripped up! Antique desk broken in two! No Words!! Fort Lauderdale Internet
Author: Frisco, Texas Moving Companies: We Care For You moving/storage Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
PNC Bank Bethlehem Pennsylvania 18017 PNC BankZainab Kitabwalla Employees and overall bank mislead customers. Freeze accounts and steal your money for as long as they like! Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank Bethlehem PA 18017 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Diet Supplementd-SEC starts auto billing Nevada Nevada Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplementd-SEC Internet

Jun 27 2017
change us a postal address.com Address Change Service, 855-321-4364 Postal Address Change Scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Cool, California United States Postal Service: change us a postal address.com Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
vcccheap.com PayPal VCC verification, Internet All Reviews Are True - Requires ID To Complete Transactions Author: athens, Credit Card Processing Companies: vcccheap.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Lighteninglemon.com Failure to deliver my order after taking my money. Texas Internet
Author: Henderson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Lighteninglemon.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Sooner Auto Service Incompetent, rude and shady mechanics - scammers Norman Oklahoma Author: Norman, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Sooner Auto Service Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2017
PURECOLONDE EYEACTIVEPLUS, DERMAACTIVE, ProMuscle FIT When taking ProMuscleFIT, I would usually get diarrhea. Internet Author: Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: PURECOLONDE Internet

Jun 27 2017
Lane Bryant TERRIBLE SERVICE - WILL NOT ADJUST PRICE Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Clothing Stores: Lane Bryant Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Gold score Keeps taking money from my account. Internet Author: Choudrant, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Gold score Internet

Jun 27 2017
Luxurious Skin I too fell for the trap hatched by Luxurious Skin. Got enrolled in auto delivery and the automatic payment California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Kimberly Kanoza, Matchmaker Michigan Kimberly, is dishonest immoral and a liar she is the executive of the company! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Dating Services: Davis Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Fortress Metal Buildings MBJD Steel, Mesco Buildings Misrepresentation, Bait and switch tactics, false and deceptive practices Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Anon, Florida Prefabricated Homes: Fortress Metal Buildings Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Car hop UAC Starter disabled after 5 days past due Internet Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: Car hop UAC Internet

Jun 27 2017
beautelift beautelift.org, beautelift.com, beautelift.net SCAM Internet Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: beautelift Internet

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
Business Sent by National Detail Pros Doesn't have a Business License Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 27 2017
Robert Bennett They charged me $40 for a service I didnt sing up for. They got my card because I ordered thier flashlight So. Jordan Utah Author: So. Jordan, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Robert Bennett So. Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Marine Vinyl Fabric .com Bad service, Samples sent never received, Not Helpful St Paul Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Marine Vinyl Fabric .com Nationwide