Your Search | 1 and 1

Oct 04 2014
The Resort Solutions,inc (RSI). First person who claimed RSI could sell my timeshare for a fee of $599.00. Tim Bricker 1-877-745-4096, Raven Wertz Cust. Relations 757-259-9294 ext. 101, Natasha McBride Cust. Serv., Mikey Lopez Cust. Serv. A Deceptive, Coordinated group of people who SCAM others out of hard earned money. Williamsburg Virginia Author: Poplarville, Mississippi Sales People: The Resort Solutions,inc (RSI) Williamsburg, Virginia

Oct 03 2014
Spradley Barr Fort Collins i have a Ford F350 and needed to take it to the mechanic to have a fuel injectors and DPF checked out. I first brought into a diesel specialist in order to fix injectors, and they already took the valve cover off and ended up all injectors were fine, but it needed a wiring on cyclender #1. They put a new wiring and mentioned the only problem with the truck was DPF needed to be regen, but their scanner tool didn't work on this vehicle. Therefore, I wanted to take it to Dealer to clean the exhaust filter.. This please is the worse service experience ever! Zero customer satisfaction! Their goal is rip off and steal your hard earned money!!! Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Spradley Barr Fort Collins Fort Collins, Colorado

Oct 03 2014
unified rightmed insurance puhchase a policy on 10 1 2014, and call back to cancel and no one pick when i call .well you please help all i need some insurance on my four children age 14-10 outrageous and rip off indiv; augusta georgia Internet Author: augusta, Georgia Cleaning Services: unified rightmed insurance Internet

Oct 02 2014
American Truck Group LLC National Truck Funding, LLC They sold me a truck which had problems and It broke down in less than 1 month and they repossessed the truck a few weeks later and kept all my money. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Oak Hills, California Auto Dealers: American Truck Group LLC Gulfport, Mississippi

Oct 02 2014
Pep Boys Charged for 3 hours of labor for 1 hour actual labor. Phoned and emailed. Told this was company policy, but nowhere on the form or instore signs indicated this policy. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 02 2014
Atlastwebcom.com WEBZYsolutions 1-888.217-8051Atlaswebcom 1-888-860-0391 Saidd my computer was ready to crash they would take over the computer and fix it. Has ruined it Nationwide Author: Hancock, Maine Computer Service & Repair: Atlastwebcom.com Nationwide

Sep 30 2014
Omega stores Purchased electric trike. Trike came past arrival time promised. The trike had minimal damage on fenders. We could not get shipping company to return calls as they said they would. Trivial matter we let it go. Husband was riding trike and the bearing came out of the back axle.. Omega stores said to send part postage with pre postage paid. 1 month later they have sent nothing...we lost the part and the postage paid. They will not even answer e-mails. Wallingford Connecticut Author: Woodland, California Unusual Rip-Off: Omega stores Wallingford, Connecticut

Sep 29 2014
Engines USA Engine blew up from INTERNAL FAILURE within 1 month, less than 2K miles Chatsworth California Author: longview, Washington Car Parts & Accessories: Engines USA Chatsworth, California

Sep 29 2014
Instant Checkmate Instant Checkmate $1 Trial is a Scam San Diego, California Internet Author: Cocoanut Beach, Florida Internet Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 29 2014
ios Telecom, IOSTLCO, Used their pay phone collect call service and ios telecom charged me $19 for a 1 minute LOCAL phone call. Do not give them your credit card because they will take advantage of you. How does 1 minute equate to $19 for a local phone call? They give you the run around saying that they have operator fees, government fees, taxes, etc. Palo Alto California Author: California Telephone Answering Services: ios Telecom Palo Alto, California

Sep 29 2014
DermaJuvenate Ordered sample & was charged full amount 1 day later on 2 different credit cards. Boca Raton  Florida Author: Des Moines , Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: DermaJuvenate Internet

Sep 28 2014
www.cheaphotels.com www.cheaphotels.com.au Disruptive Opportunities No.1 Pty. Ltd Would not give refund when I was entitled to it Sydney Internet Author: Woodville Gardens, Hotel: www.cheaphotels.com Internet

Sep 28 2014
interface modeling I payed 4,000 and never seen anything. they lie to me never answer any of my calls.. i was chargerd 4,000 for a promise modeling job for my 12year old .they said i would get 2 sets of picuter but only got 1. i try to called but never got a respond.iam a singel mother of 3 this is not fair.. new brunswick New Jersey Author: eht, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: interface modeling new brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 27 2014
#1 Big Daddies Auto Sale Simple Fiance #1 Big Daddies Auto Sales(now Simple Fiance) lies,cheats and robs people! F***ING DEMONS Garland but now Plesant Grove(Buckner) Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: #1 Big Daddies Auto Sale Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
pierce, green & associates they sent me a letter twice saying I won 1, 737, 000.00 they got me the first time for the $ 25.00 and sent me nothing. I guess they thought they could get away with it twice . I decided that if I could report them maybe something could be done. the Netherlands name does not Author: kansas city, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: pierce, green & associates Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Mattress 1 One Horrible Customer Service-Free Delivery-Free Set Up-Free Disposal is BS Tampa Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Bed & Bath: Mattress 1 One Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2014
Edward Beiner www.edwardbeiner.com 1 Google review · Google+ page 900 S Miami Ave #172 Miami, FL (305) 603-1216 Edward Beinerwww.edwardbeiner.com1 Google review · Google+ page900 S Miami Ave #172Miami, FL(305) 603-1216 SCAM, RIPOFF, DECEPTIVE, CON, SCOTT ROTHSTEIN, SCAM ARTIST brickell florida
Author: highhouse, Alabama Eye Care: Edward Beiner www.edwardbeiner.com 1 Google review · Google+ page 900 S Miami Ave #172 Miami, FL (305) 603-1216 Select State/Province

Sep 25 2014
Public Storage $1 first month, then a 20% plus increase a few months later total bait and switch Glendale California headquarter Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
UtiliTech FEC4901 Gregg RdPico Rivera, CA 90660 I bought a 2pk of flood lights and one lasted 2 weeks and the other lasted 1 weekPico Rivera Pico Rivera, CA Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Lighting Stores: UtiliTech Internet

Sep 24 2014
Classic Chevrolet salesperson was Efron The sales person named Efron told my 81 year old grandmother her car was worth 1/3rd of what it was worth Owasso Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Classic Chevrolet Owasso, Oklahoma

Sep 24 2014
United Auto Credit Paid timely and credit report shows paid in full. Have mailed letter requesting release of title with all my contact information. Havent recieved any contact. Account was opened in 8/1/2004 and closed April 2010. 4 years and still no title. Newport Beach California Author: MARYVILLE, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: United Auto Credit Newport Beach, California

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
x toys boutique S & A Sales, LLC.12472 Lake Underhill Rd #105 Orlando, Florida 32828-7144 Call Us Toll-Free at: 1-877-938-7483 Takes your money but they don't send you the MERCHANDISE and they won't answer the phone or emails...I have contacted them several times email and by phone no response. They haven't sent my order and they haven't returned my money...BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Conway, South Carolina Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida

Sep 22 2014
conlan press I sent funds for abook on 1/9/2009 to be delivered in two weeks and am still waiting! Montara California Author: SLC, Utah Book Publishers: conlan press Montara, California

Sep 21 2014
Lumanelle Returned Product.They would not refund the whole amount,but would refund 1/2 Savannah Georgia Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Lumanelle Nationwide