Your Search | 1 sale a day

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
FBI & Police are trying to set me up as a drug addict Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
John Brandscomb Elder Care in Yukon, OK This guy seems like a complete SHIESTER. BEWARE Yukon Oklahoma Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: John Brandscomb Yukon, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Prestige Adjusters United Adjusters Luis Mendez Definitely a scam! DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: St. Louis , Alabama Roofing Companies: Prestige Adjusters Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
Crystal creek apartment Moved in to a disaster Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Attorneys General: Crystal creek apartment Henderson, Nevada

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
Precision Windows & Doors Bait & Switch....They don't give you the quality windows that you order. Instead its a cheaper version. Late too Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Kansas city, Missouri Home Improvements: Precision Windows & Doors Lee's Summit, Missouri

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
ToughCyber Michele Praden Tough Cyber is a Classic Ripoff Alabama Internet Author: Alabama Consumer Services: ToughCyber Internet

Oct 26 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Claim Ripoff Anchorage Nationwide Author: Derby, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
VDO Communications This company entered into an agreement to promote his business and not only cancelled without notice but lied about when he cancelled so he could get his money back. HE is a lier and terrible business owner. No morals or ethics. Beware of doing business with this company. Bossier City Internet Author: Camarillo, California Miscellaneous Electronics: VDO Communications Internet

Oct 26 2016
Jack Hammer, Hamm I don't think this a real company. Internet Author: Sumner, Texas Sporting Goods: Jack Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 26 2016
Keller Williams Westlake Village Wendy Dormer Keller Williams Westlake Village is an extortion Company!!
BOGUS COMPLAINT FROM A CRIMINAL Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Keller Williams Westlake Village

Oct 26 2016
Route 1 Sports Plex Danvers Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Sports Facilities: Route 1 Sports Plex Danvers, Massachusetts

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 25 2016
HSBC Mortgage Services Bad Interest Rates, not allowed a refinance or Modification after 10 years of paying on time Elmhurst Illinois Use another lender Author: Warsaw, North Carolina Customer: HSBC Mortgage Services Elmhurst, Illinois

Oct 25 2016
RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE CHARGING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION-FRAUD Port St. Lucie Florida Customer Service Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE Port St. Lucie, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Florida Dept of transportation Florida department of transportation FDOT sent me a bill for $600 Internet Author: Weston, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida Dept of transportation Internet