Your Search | 1 stop e arcade

Oct 08 2015
The Experience LLC Sold me $61.oo of books to help pay for his college, My check cleared on 9-1-15 Have not recieved books yet, called the phone # and was told there was no such number Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
One stop realty , Mike Anderson , Marc Early Not a professional rental property management company Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Brandon , Mississippi Property Management: Mike Anderson Grand Rapids , Michigan

Oct 07 2015
Rocket Feeder, Rocket Feeder 1, Rocket Feeder Team, Becky Ragsdale, Wayne Stubbs I paid to join the program and then was removed from the program. Internet Author: Internet Multi-Level Marketing: Rocket Feeder Internet

Oct 07 2015
05:16 PM Stop Mugshots from Posting Juvenile Records Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Internet
6, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Craig E HughesCraig Hughes, Attorney Took $15,000, then lost another $83,000 of my inheritance by bungling estate case Salt Lake City Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 07 2015
06:34 AM is a cheater. I pay him for posting ads. After receiving payment he stop replying me. Now he would not giving any response. He get $500 for posting ads on his website. Must beware from this person. Internet
Author: Texas Video Stores: (anuncios putas) is a cheater Internet

Oct 05 2015
Massage envy Burford Georgia Buford Georgia Massage envy Never had 1 massage at the Buford Georgia Massage envy. They refused to cancel Buford Georgia Author: Pismo beach , California Alternative Health: Massage envy Burford Georgia Buford , Georgia

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
One Stop Travel/America Direct CrowdSaving Too good to be true. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: One Stop Travel/America Direct Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Trident Fund 1, LLC. Trident LeasingFaction Eight, LLC Trident Leasing Corporation Beware! This company Will Cash your Deposit and not honor the contract San Jose California Author: calabasas, California Loans: Trident Fund 1, LLC. San Jose, California

Oct 05 2015
11:41 AM Scam, Rip Off, Unethical Bangladesh India Please Read-Report is Wrong Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 05 2015
NCO Financial Systems, Inc They call my phone several times and insist I owe money I know I've paid off from 2009. I just want them to stop calling me Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Boston, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: NCO Financial Systems, Inc Horsham, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2015
Kohl's; customer service; escalated customer service, office of President; Kohl's has a secret return policy, not disclosed to customers - less than 1% of purchase price if you don't have a receipt Brown Deer Wisconsin Author: Fox Point, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Kohl's Brown Deer, Wisconsin

Oct 05 2015
SCAM Company: Funky Mommy California ''Ms Mags Baylan'' supplying FAKE and DANGEROUS goods under the name Gluta C, Kojic Acid Cream and lip lightening Balm New York New York
EVIDENCE AGAINST Author: Dublin - Ireland, Other Beauty Salons: Funky Mommy California New York, New York

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 03 2015
Irulu Technology Missing Parts when shipped, Did not offer to repair/replace defective item (the sold it with a 1 year warrenty), Customer service likes to threaten when you tell them to make things right. Internet Author: Veradale, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Irulu Technology Internet

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
VOIP Posted two checks to my account for $39.75 unauthorized Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Bad Check Writers: 1-800-315-4730 VOIP Internet