1 2 3 AUTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 2 3 auto
There may be more specific results for "1 2 3 auto"
For more specific results for "1 2 3 auto"
Showing 1-25 of 98,758 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 2 3 auto"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Internet Auto Charged me double what the Vehicle is worth Boise Idaho Author: Kuna, Idaho Truck Dealers: Internet Auto Kuna, Idaho

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
fresh diet solution Charged twice as much as advertise,gave me final figure after getting payments info,tricked me to get my 2 credit cards info Pleasant Grove, Utah Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

May 27 2017
Car Line put my life in danger Stafford Virginia Author: Scottsville, Virginia Auto Inspection: Car Line Stafford, Virginia

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
Scott Green, Manager?/Quality Used Engines Absolutely unprofessional, fraudulent, rude dude! 2nd engine also came with faulty parts Costing a fortune Just wanted a working engine Nationwide Author: Wallowa, Oregon Auto Warranty: Quality Used Engines Nationwide

May 26 2017
ACETO CORPORATION FIDELITY FINANCIAL INCORPORATED YOU WON $250,000.00; Activate your check of $2,350.00; Processing Fee of $1,850.00; contact your claims agent: Rita Adams @ 1-877-260-2391; NEVER CALL ANY OTHER TELEPHONE NUMBER OTHER THAN THE NUMBER WRITTEN IN YOUR LETTER.. Lake Success, New York & Los Angeles, California New York & California Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cash Services: ACETO CORPORATION Lake Sucess, New York

May 26 2017
Stepanek's Auto Sales Hector, John STEPANEK and Patrick ,Services Worker,  Vero Beach Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Stepanek's Auto Sales Nationwide

WESTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIP FRAUD Weston, FL. Florida
What's The Whole Story? Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: WESTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIP Florida

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 26 2017
NVP Warranty LLC Rip Off!! Independence Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Warranty: NVP Warrentiea Ohio

May 26 2017
One Source Auto : Shady and untrustworthy. Avoid doing business here. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Auto Dealers: One Source Auto Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 25 2017
Car city Whiteville and Lumberton Car city Whiteville and Lumberton Lumberton North Carolina Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Carcity Lumberton, North Carolina

May 25 2017
Toyota of Richardson sells wrecked cars wrecked cars used cars dealer fraud Richardson Texas Author: Denton, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson Richardson, Texas

Southtowne Hyundai Unfair treatment Riverdale Georgia
Shop with sense Author: College Park, Georgia Auto Dealers: Southtowne Hyundai

May 25 2017
Merchant's Tire & Auto Center Vienna FRAUD Vienna Virginia Author: Vienna, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchant's Tire & Auto Center Vienna Vienna, Virginia

May 25 2017
PermaTech Dura seal . Titan sealers . Headgasketsealers.com Very unhappy with product did not work . Blairsville georgia Internet
Your an idiot!!! Author: Salem, Alabama Auto Parts: PermaTech Internet

May 25 2017
Sun Devil Auto Charged for work not performed and damaged vehicle in their care. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Sun Devil Auto Mesa, Arizona

May 25 2017
Vinton Auto Consignment and Sales Dr. Robert Miller, Vlavminus Lisenko DBA: Kitetex Corp wire transfer fraud Miami Florida Same situation Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Vinton Auto Consignment and Salews Miami, Florida

May 25 2017
Kwik Kar automotive service center Teenager Ripped off $ 500 worth of labor in 2 hours. cypress Texas Author: cypress, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar automotive service center cypress, Texas

May 25 2017
Sam Leman Automotive Group Sexist, Discriminating, Man-Driven Only dealership Bloomington Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Auto Dealers: Sam Leman Automotive Group Bloomington, Illinois

May 25 2017
Quality Auto Sound Go somewhere else and save your self-time and money. Westminster Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Car Stereos & Alarms: Quality Auto Sound Westminster, Colorado