Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 800 Flowers
There may be more reports for "1 800 Flowers"
For more results perform a general search for "1 800 Flowers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 17 2017
Avas Flowers Florist Internet Author: Hastings, Iowa Internet Fraud: Avas Flowers Internet

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 15 2017
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Damariscotta, Maine Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs. Garrettsville, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
1-800LOANMART Buyer Be AWARE Encino California Author: Hesperia, California Loans: 1-800LOANMART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
From You Flowers didn't deliver for Valentine's day, won't answer phones.. complete fraud.. saybrook Nationwide Author: Woodside, California Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
IC *FREESHIPPING.COM TOOK MONEY FROM CREDIT CARD AND DIDN'T EVEN BUY FLOWERS $12.99 Author: NEWPORT, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: IC *FREESHIPPING.COM Internet

Feb 15 2017
From You Flowers AKA fromyouflowers.com From You Flowers Deceptive Practice New York NY Resolved Author: Olathe, Kansas Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 14 2017
Pro Flowers proflowers.com Never order from pro Flowers. Very Unreliable Internet
Author: Aylett, Virginia Landscaping: Pro Flowers Internet

Feb 14 2017
Kim's Florist is a SCAM - DO NOT USE!!!!!!! TOTAL SCAM - DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!! No flowers delivered on when advertised they deliver same day. ABSOLUTELY no customer support, no communication, no-one answering phone, NO return phone calls Irvine California Author: Cary, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kim's Florist Irvine, California

Feb 13 2017
1-800 Flowers Valentines Day for my of 36 years Carle Place, New York Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Florists: 1-800 Flowers Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 13 2017
A no 1 auto Don't buy from them East islip New York Author: Ridge, New York Auto Dealers: A no 1 auto East islip, New York

Feb 13 2017
Dish network I have had Dish now for 1 1/2 years. Contract for 2 years. I now found out that I have an extra add year because we down graded due to not wanting the hopper.  Belton Texas Nationwide Author: Belton , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish network Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Afortus Financial Ancora Financial, Federal Financial Group Mud Wrestling With Pigs- Part 1 Draper, Utah Nationwide mudwrestling with pigs- part 1 Author: salt lake city, Utah Financial Services: Afortus Financial Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Leak detection Leak1 Unlicensed fraud Tarzana California Author: Reseda, California Pool Services: Leak detection 1 Tarzana, California

Feb 11 2017
NorthCreek Place 1-SHAWNEE MGMT Shoddy MIS-managment company. Deplorable officing conditions-no air conditoning for 60+ summer days, withheld a portion of a security deposit despite RECEIPTING the lease contract Dallas Texas Author: Texas Property Management: NorthCreek Place 1-SHAWNEE MGMT Dallas, Texas