Your Search | 1 800 flowers

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 03 2015
Cromex F-1 Enterprize Lies, not upfront. New York New York Author: New York, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Cromex New York, New York

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Sep 01 2015
Landstar Ranger Trucking Misleading from day 1 Jacksonville Florida Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Liars: Landstar Ranger Trucking Internet

AutoZone 3 Insults in 1 Visit Los Angeles California
To Tyg/Eric Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Parts: AutoZone Los Angeles, California

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

10, Report #1252051

Aug 31 2015
Kuba Jitsu Joined a certification program via paypal. The program was terrible and when I wanted my 1/2 certification he denied it and kept my money after I droped out of the program. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kuba Jitsu Minneapolis , Minnesota

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 30 2015
RBOptions John Ray, Broker When John Ray contacted me he said he could help me earn $50,000 in two months, then told me to write down on a note pad, first #1. $100,000 then #2. $200,000 that is what our goal was. He told me If I deposited $7500.00 this is what we could do. Zulutoys LTD:159 Kenmore Avenue,Harrow,UK, HA3 8PB Harrow Author: West Salem, Wisconsin Investment Brokers: RBOptions Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
http://www.meds-easy.com www.Meds-Easy.com Internet India Phone:800-556-5617 they took my money scam me Internet Author: saudi arabia, Arizona Beauty Products: http://www.meds-easy.com Internet

Aug 28 2015
1800PackRat, David, Eric, Travis, Kent. Joe, Lying, fraudulent, manipulative, scammers Nationwide Follow up from 1-800-PACK-RAT Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Moving Companies: 1800PackRat Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
reservations.com hotelreservations.com, 800-916-4339 Hotel booking fraud Site lists two locations: Seattle and Florida Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Hotel: reservations.com Internet

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by: implementing excellent customer service and honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Real Michael Creek (Part 5) Author: Bellevue, Washington Jessica Horton & Associates Internet

Aug 27 2015
Tony Pinto City Wide Home Loans We closed our loan 3 1/2 months ago and it still has not been bought and we can not see it on our credit report and still are being asked for additonal information. Sandy Utah Author: Rancho cucamonga, California Brokerage Companies: Tony Pinto Sandy , Utah

Aug 27 2015
Nathan Dutcher Square one bank. Square 1 bank llc Landlord fails to provide maintaince Pinellas park Florida
Author: Pinellas park, Florida Home Owner Associations: Nathan Dutcher Pinellas park, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Source 1 Movers Preferred Relocation Movers in Hackensack, NJ and Source 1 Movers in Durham or Raleigh, NC - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! This company will pitch you the story as if they are a family owned business... they are NOT, they will scam you. The binding price source 1 movers or preferred relocation is not a trusted company to use for your mover Raleigh, NC North Carolina Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Liars: Source 1 Movers Raleigh, NC, North Carolina

Aug 26 2015
Double Power Technology Inc. This company is a fraud my screen was broken upon receiving it , it suppose to have a 1 year warranty, upon calling them within 1 month of this, I was told I had to pay $40 to get it repaired I payed the $40 on July 31st then was told I would receive my tablet within 14 business days  Ontario California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Double Power Technology Inc. Ontario, California

Aug 26 2015
Select Portfolio SPS we submitted paperwork and paid money for 2 years, we were told after the 1 year we would be able get a loan modification and a new fixed rate. it never happened. now we have to move. Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Appliances: Select Portfolio Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Mitchell 1 Repair Mitchell on demand or Mitchell pro demand Lies Lies Lies Powey California Author: Mount Vernon, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Repair Powey, California

Aug 25 2015
Solace warranty company N/A I went to 5 different mechanic shops, and not 1 would accept their service because they don't pay! Internet Author: Weirton, West Virginia Auto Repair Service: Solace warranty company Internet

Aug 24 2015
Ally Financial Took a Month's Payment for 1 Day of Possession Louisville KY Author: Chebboygan, Michigan Loans: Ally Financial

Aug 23 2015
cardcash.com I bought 4 AMC gift eCard of $50 from cardcash.com on 7/3/2015.cardcash.com only send me 1 gift card of $25 and other 3 gift card of $10 is missing. Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: cardcash.com Internet