Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 800 Got Junk
There may be more reports for "1 800 Got Junk"
For more results perform a general search for "1 800 Got Junk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Larry hourdExecutor of awards Told me that I won money and never got anything Kansas city Kansas Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 22 2017
SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R.. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 22 2017
Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Shabby Chic Southern BellesCupcakes for Autism Cupcakes Eat Love She got me for $400 dollars, Chantelle Deane is a scam artist.  Ocala/ Oxford Nationwide Author: Marion county, Florida Attorney Generals: Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 22 2017
Revitalize face serum, eye cream and mosturizer Agree to 1 product and they send you 3! St. Petersburg, Fl Florida Author: vallejo, California Celebrities: Revitalize face serum Internet

Feb 22 2017
DonaldCoins Took my money for coins i ordered-never got them-Then they Closed there doors California? Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: DonaldCoins Internet

Feb 22 2017
solymar green coffee i never ordered anything from this company. they got a hold of my atm card and took money out of my account. Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: solymar green coffee Internet

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Camping World of Calera, Alabama I took my camper to get fixed and got it back in worse condition than it was before I took it to them. Calera Alabama Author: Auburn, Alabama Consumer Services: Camping World of Calera, Alabama Calera, Alabama

Feb 21 2017
L&J Deisel aka deiselogic Sold me junk fuel injectors Jacksonville Florida Author: Bismarck , Missouri Auto Parts: Darren Busby Jacksonville , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Quick Fix Phone Repairs Muhammed Saeed5700 73rd Ave NoMinneapolis MN 554291-678-300-4520 Faulty repair, junk parts, cell phone repair Maplewood Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Quick Fix Phone Repairs Maplewood, Minnesota

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
DermEssence Took survey -- got 4 face products for 13.82. Then charged !88.84 on credit card for not cancelling which knew nothing about. Albany Georgia Author: lawrence, Kansas Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Nadrich & Cohen LLP personalinjurylawcal.com, Jeffrey Nadrich, Randal Cohen They tried to pressure me into signing an agreement that would award them 60% of whatever I got from a settlement. Literally, they had multiple staff members standing over me while they were pressuring me! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Nadrich & Cohen LLP Los Angeles, California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 19 2017
Abdul aziz Junk king of California Los Angeles , California Wwwjunkking.com Author: La, California Adoption Agencies: Amad --Abdul aziz Junk king Los Angeles, California

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 18 2017
3020 Designer Resale / Gina Buccola ( owner) The company intentionally stole items that we're for consignment and lied that they got donated, producing no donations company and receipt to prove her claim. Brentwood California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: 3020 Designer Resale Brentwood , California

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Not sure of what this actually is, I have never subscribe to this junk. Texas Author: Hempstead, Texas Advertising Agencies: INT READ MAGAZINES / VIRGINIABCH ,VA Texas

Feb 18 2017
pass4sures.com Pass4sures IT Certification Material Provider I paid USD$52.49 for questions, got nothing. Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Tutoring: pass4sures.com Internet