1 800 GOT JUNK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 800 Got Junk
There may be more specific results for "1 800 Got Junk"
For more specific results for "1 800 Got Junk"
Showing 1-25 of 130,341 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 800 Got Junk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
Cart grab Kim Kardashian beauty product never received but they got the money for it Internet Author: Livermore, California Attorney Generals: Cart grab Internet

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Yahoo, bbest2186@gmail.com, NITISH KUMAR, DUPLEX PRINTER SUPPORT Fraudulent Tech Support of 1-888-683-4873 Installs Clampi Virus & Steals Funds From Paypal Uttar Pradesh Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Fraud: 888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama

Oct 17 2017
Avanti Skin Care seem to good too be true. Order the trial eye and skin cream however, 14 days later I got charged for 89.95 twice and I didn't agree to purchase this product again. Internet Author: LACEY, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Eye Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 16 2017
Response to Not Justifying My Work Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Scam Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
We Got Nuts WGN Deceptive Bait-N-Switch Grosteque Price Spike Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: We Got Nuts Internet

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Padre gaurdian angel readings Their website registration is: 1264735-VAT. And also to their stupid website number#: EU826410345.I paid for the two books i contacted you multiple times and the links they sent have never worked i asked for a full refund and never got one. I am also unh 100% gaurentee not upheld Padre gaurdian angel Padre - P.O. Box 9464, General Post Office, Hong K internet Author: Glasgow, Alabama Internet Fraud: Padre gaurdian angel readings Internet

Oct 15 2017
Roomster I was overcharged for this account. I paid $7.95 for a 7 day trial period and then got charged $24.95 without my consent. I WANT MY MONEY BACK Internet Author: White Plains, New York Tenants: Roomster Internet

Oct 15 2017