1 800 GOT JUNK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 800 Got Junk
There may be more specific results for "1 800 Got Junk"
For more specific results for "1 800 Got Junk"
Showing 1-25 of 35,983 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 800 Got Junk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 29 2017
AlphaElite Testro-AlphaEliteNitro Product doesn't work for me, they said, I could call back and canceal, I did twice and still got billed for this crap. I am not happy at all, Nothing but another scam... Fountain Valley California Author: Jet, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: AlphaElite Testro-AlphaEliteNitro Fountain Valley, California

Apr 29 2017
Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant Mesquite Nevada I Got Very Sick After Eating At The Panda Garden Restraunt In Mesquite, Nevada , Nevada Author: Crystal, Minnesota Restaurant Delivery Services: Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant Mesquite, NV,

Apr 29 2017
Bill marsh price point Certified preowned junk Traverse city Michigan Author: Central lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: Bill marsh price point Traverse city , Michigan

Apr 29 2017
AceTag I got robbed over $300 for a iphone cell case San Gabriel, California Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Internet Fraud: AceTag Internet

Apr 28 2017
High Traffic Academy Project Breakthrough Watch Out For This. Got Ripped off on Elite Membership and 2016 Summit Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: High Traffic Academy Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
JCPenney Sells Junk General Electric Appliances delivered by RasDelivers Greendale Wisconsin Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Appliances: JCPenney Greendale, Wisconsin

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
RCP Services TOOK $395.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE OR HOW THEY GOT MY INFORMATION Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Shopping Centers & Malls: RCP Services Chicago, Illinois

Apr 28 2017
800 Fund 800fund.com 800 Fund aka 800fund.com aka Joe Jurasic Fraud Beware Stay Far Away Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Manhattan, New York Cash Services: 800 Fund Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Kemper Insurance MetLife Continuing to charge my account after I have cancelled my policy, won't return phone calls, and has been 3 months and still haven't got a refund Gwinnett County School Group Insurance Nationwide Author: Suwanee, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Kemper Insurance Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV 1-800-787-8821U.S. Department of AgricultureDirector, Office of Adjudication1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, DC 20250-9410Betty PercifieldArea Specialist | Fallon Field OfficeRural DevelopmentUnited States Department of AgriculturePhone: Racial discrimination, unfair loan practices, racial bias Fallon Nevada
Author: SPARKS, Nevada Mortgage Companies: Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV Fallon, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
IlluminateGarcinia IlluminateMango Got the Product today read the warning, consulted my Doctor, and was told I could NOT use this. Fountain Valley California Author: Lancing, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: IlluminateGarcinia Fountain Valley, California

Apr 27 2017
Clifford Lawton Brison C. Lawton Brinson, Cliff Brinson, Cliff L Brinson silverandgoldofcolorado, goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ GOLD BARS ON EBAY AND IS A CONVICTED CON MAN Canon City Colorado
Author: Delaware Multi Level Marketing: Clifford Lawton Brison Canon City, Colorado

Apr 27 2017
Programs Depot I downloaded a widows10 setup program for 49.00 The setup program ran and did not install windows 10 for me it got and error and I was not given a product key to use if It did install correctly This was s ripoff and I want my money back Internet
Author: Johnstown, Ohio Computer Fraud: Programs Depot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Karma Zain etsy.com/people/karmazain karmazain.livejournal.com karmazain.tumblr.com  Paid for spiritual services that I never received or got refund for Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Psychic: Karma Zain Internet

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Greenbrier international inc Protege Ecran resistant aux choxs I went to doller tree and purchased a screen protector and got home opened plastic case and there was NO screen protector inbetween the paper and plastic. It wasnt there. Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Greenbrier international inc Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Does not warranty their repairs. Creates non existent problems to get your $$ Maineville Ohio Author: Maineville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Maineville, Ohio

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
PrimeSeller Leads IVortex Media PrimeSeller Leads - Horrible Service & Charged For Service Not Received 800-325-3678 Bonita Springs Florida Issue fully resolved Author: Washougal, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: PrimeSeller Leads Nationwide