Your Search | 1 800 got junk

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 03 2015
ECS ECIGSHOP Took unathorized money out of my account. After they got thier 9.99 for S&H Internet Author: Austin, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ECS ECIGSHOP Internet

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
OwlsBooks-TRM Owls Books Toledo Ohio I never got my book!! Toledo Internet Author: eastpointe , Michigan Book Stores: OwlsBooks-TRM Internet

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 03 2015
tshirtnova Justin Greene They got our money, but they didn't send the t shirts Tampa Bay Internet Author: Manteca, California Computer Stores: tshirtnova Internet

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Got refunded Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Cromex F-1 Enterprize Lies, not upfront. New York New York Author: New York, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Cromex New York, New York

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

Sep 02 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Sep 02 2015
Pamela Ahearn Pamela Ahearn, a doctor, Kingston, Oklahoma, Madill, Oklahoma, NPI Number, NPI DB Number, NPIDB Number, 1780684357, Lakeside Family Medicine, Lake Side Family Medicine, malpractice, followed doctors order's and I almost died, almost bled to death, required ICU & Home Health, Kingston Oklahoma You have got to be kidding!! Author: , Doctors: Pamela Ahearn Kingston, Oklahoma

Sep 01 2015
Landstar Ranger Trucking Misleading from day 1 Jacksonville Florida Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Liars: Landstar Ranger Trucking Internet

AutoZone 3 Insults in 1 Visit Los Angeles California
To Tyg/Eric Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Parts: AutoZone Los Angeles, California

17, Report #1252026

Sep 01 2015
mcpn Metro community provider network molly the PA filled out goverment paper work with false info. i went back in to ask y and the MA was rude told me that they where not ging to fix it and that i was mad becuse i wanted her to put i cant work. i have ssi case on file she marked it no she never asked me anything about it. she marked if i can sit stand ect with out asking me. didnt do my pap she said she would not fill out my med nine until she got proof did it then sent it off. she worye false info on goverment papers . aurora Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Doctors: mcpn aurora, Colorado

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
Ron Dale Massey Home Services Now /Massey Painting Fraud_ Hired me to do a job for a well known company refused to pay me. I have the proof he got paid but keeps telling me he did not. Has a history of this in Middleburg, Florida also. Has also ripped off a company in Haines City, Florida. Lakeland Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Small Business Services: Ron Dale Massey Lakeland, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Tradesy Release the funds into my account since the buyer has received the goods and Tradesy also got paid Internet TRADESY FIXED MY ISSUE Author: Foster City, California Jewelry Stores: Tradesy Internet

21, Report #1252082

Aug 31 2015
Kim Powell kimpowell209@yahoo.com Kimberly Powell on Twitter @mmturner09876 This girl got my name off Twitter and started to send me pics. Then wanted to Chat on yahoo messenger after several tweets and yahoo Messages she asked for 1,800.00 to pay her rent as she'll be kicked out of her Ali Dubai apartment. Ali Dubai Internet
not fooled Author: Port Angeles, Washington Dating Services: Kim Powell Internet

22, Report #1252051

Aug 31 2015
Kuba Jitsu Joined a certification program via paypal. The program was terrible and when I wanted my 1/2 certification he denied it and kept my money after I droped out of the program. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kuba Jitsu Minneapolis , Minnesota

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 31 2015
PARCEL GROUP DANIEL EMERSON/LINDA I responded to an old junk mail I received concerning a work at home job Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: PARCEL GROUP Atlanta, Georgia

25, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet