Your Search | 1 800 got junk

1, Report #1319677

Jul 29 2016
SuperShuttle Stranded in DC after 1:00 am Washington, District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Maryland Taxi & Limousine Services: SuperShuttle Nationwide

2, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

3, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

4, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

5, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

6, Report #1319577

Jul 29 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Dominic said that they had the Trans that I was looking for and would have it shipped immediately. That was FOUR WEEKS ago. My credit card was also used SIX times for purchases after they got my info. They will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls....of course not, why would they!! Theiving assholes! Hamilton Twnsp New Jersey Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton Twnsp, New Jersey

7, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

8, Report #1319523

Jul 29 2016
Nornmayers tires Smockie Williams 400.00 for auto repair never got service Brewton Alabama Author: brewton, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Nornmayers tires Brewton, Alabama

9, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

10, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

12, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

13, Report #1319414

Jul 28 2016
Myrtle Acree BLACK WIDOW, SHE GOT ME REAL GOOD ! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Myrtle Acree Chicago, Illinois

14, Report #1319348

Jul 28 2016
local Edge Local edge $1500.00!spent and got not one customer Pennsylvania Internet Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: local Edge Internet

15, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

16, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

17, Report #1319293

Jul 27 2016
Reservations.com and Villas de Santa Fe Scams when making reservations-switching the consumer to websites not shown, taking $$ before confirmation of reservations, not showing on PAGE 1 that reservations are nonrefundable and credit card will be charged. Not allowing for an error even minutes later no matter what. FRAUD!!! Santa Fe, Internet/New Mexico Author: Arizona Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

19, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

20, Report #1319215

Jul 27 2016
OneForMerchants Got a free card reader with no fees other than each transaction Internet Author: Cocoa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: OneForMerchants Internet

21, Report #1319058

Jul 26 2016
Warehouse One LLC Seling junk for a thousand grand bad apples !!! Crossville Tennessee Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Warehouse One LLC Crossville TN,

22, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Metro Mattress Sold defective $800 mattress that failed on us!! Syracuse New York Author: Watertown , New York Mattress Manufactures: Metro Mattress Syracuse , New York

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Products 1) MMF*MUNEFACESERUM 866-26530 NM SEQ #9000144324252) 55536076EYECREAMESSLIFE OR G877840250 UT SEQ#816000097917 MAJOR SCAM!!! 100% FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!! Internet Author: Saltillo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Encante Anti-Aging Products Internet