Your Search | 1 800 got junk

Jun 28 2016
Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Nick Johnson, Jennifer, Steve Hekkel Got my money and never answer. Had to cuss they a**es out. They say Arizona and California. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Internet

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
Secret Serums I responded to a free trial offer from Secret Serums. The free trial for the first 30 days. NOT TRUE. I got a charge immediately after 15 days instead of 30 days. They also said that I could not return if thwe package was opened. I called to cancel the order and they said they coiuld not. My charge account immediately. This company is a rip off. Lewiston Massachusetts Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Secret Serums Lewiston, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Michael berger Rip off owes me 1500 dollars havin me and my 1 year old evicted homeless New braunfels Texas
Author: New braunfels, Texas Builders & Contractors: Michael berger New braunfels, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Adora Tattoo Jason Anderson (Artist) Con Artists Unsanitary Rude Obnoxious Dirty Infections Ameture Generic Junk Status Tattoos Not Legit San Diego California Author: Colorado Tattoo Shops: Adora Tattoo San Diego, California

Jun 27 2016
RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) //www.never-msrp.com/never_msrp@yahoo.com Got defect phone. They decline to refund. eBay doesnt support me Houston Texas Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) Houston, Texas

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Car City, Orbit Leasing Sells junk cars under the guise of a lease for massive quantities of money Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car City, Orbit Leasing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 27 2016
Senior Soulmates this site is a total scam. I have repeatedly tried to cancel via the email link on the site. Not once have i received a response. Once I got an auto response saying that I would be receiving reply in a few days.  Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Soulmates Internet

Jun 26 2016
buxenger.com Product Worked for 1 Week - Then I was Locked Out internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: buxenger.com internet

Jun 25 2016
Conlan Press Connor Cochran Extra Deluxe Last Unicorn Book Scam 1/1/2009 Bellingham Washington Author: ARLINGTON, Washington On-Line Stores: Conlan Press Bellingham, Washington

14, Report #1311924

Jun 25 2016
Sean Waters, Sean Peden, Sean Ceres, Dana Peden, Dana Ceres, Dana Waters The dynamic duo are back again in their own words. They change names like the seasons in order to defraud investors and aspiring talent of their money Los Angeles California
Actually, I've got the REAL names from their ID! Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Sean Waters Los Angeles, California

1 Stop Recruiting Called the DEA on our medical practice Meza Arizona Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Employment Services: 1 Stop Recruiting Internet

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
kristals cosmetics maria baranofski and Hili I was lied to mistreated and given an appointment and when I got there they would not honor it Boca Raton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Beauty Salons: kristals cosmetics Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 23 2016
TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING ONCE AGAIN TERRY PETTY. SCAMMED EVERYONE. ON HER JUNK PHOENIX. POWER RISING HARD TO DO 2x3. BOARD. SHE FRONT LOADED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER 30,000 PEOPLE GAVE HER I FO TO JOIN. YOU ARE A SAD. SAD. SAD LOW LIFE. AND I HOPE WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. TERRY PETTY SCAM AGAIN PHEONIX POWER RISING Internet Author: Middletown, New York Computer Fraud: TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING Internet

Jun 23 2016
Spotacular Bengals Sold me 2 sick cats, one died a 4-1/2 years old Barnegat New Jersey Author: Little Ferry, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Spotacular Bengals Barnegat, New Jersey

Jun 22 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar, the #1 source for quality renewable energy products. Missouri Wind and Solar is dedicated to total customer satisfaction .*UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri Wind and Solar Rip-Off and Fraud Author: New York, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. Internet

Jun 22 2016
Author: pasadena , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. seemour missouri, Missouri

Jun 22 2016
Not all true Mike Author: Udon'tcare, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. Seymour, Missouri

Jun 22 2016
Bricks4kidz Franchise #435 Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This Camp was nothing more than expensive daycare. Aurora, Parker, Centennial & Castle Rock, CO Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Camps & Campgrounds: Bricks4kidz Internet

Jun 22 2016
Cordial Bengals Mother breeding,,, they change names on website everyday. I got ripped off. They sent me to a travel place called USA pet travel they took me for another 500.00 Cordial bengals Springfield Massachusetts Author: Renton, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Cordial Bengals Springfield, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
Capital Improvements LLC Owner of company is ryan Richards We signed a contract paid 1/3 down, 2,600 dollars he came for 4 days did very little work vadvais heights Minnesota Author: cENTER CITY, Builders & Contractors: Capital Improvements LLC vadvais heights , Minnesota