Your Search | 1 800 got junk

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 23 2016
Cash advance They emailed me saying that i owed cash advance money as as i look on this site other people has gotten the same email with the same amount i dont know where these people got my information from . Corvalis or Orgen Author: Alberta, Virginia Loans: Cash advance nationwide

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
Enterprise Relocation Services - Owen subcontractor - My quote was for $1540 and all items listed - at pick up BEFORE OWEN got out of the truck he said THIS IS MORE THAT THE QUOTE IT WILL COST AT LEAST $600 MORE. Owen didn't even know which items were to be loaded.  Norcross Georgia Author: Rocklin, California Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Sep 21 2016
Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 SKIN TONE 1 877 495 7967 $94,95 19AUG16 $4.95 15AUG16GENTLE CREAM 1 877 498 2075 $89.95 19AUG16 $5.99 15AUG16QUEENS SERUM 1 877 490 7099 Nevada $1.99 15AUG 16CHARGED TO MY CC ON ABOVE DATES WE Ordered these products with their no risk guarante, which turns out to be NO REFUNDS $197.83 TTYL $184.90 PLUS S&H 12.93 SCAM SCAM SCAM SANTA ANA, California Internet Author: lacey, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 Internet

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
New Age Skin Care Got charged $90.00+ for trial offer of product. No indication of price on website gave cc for s&h cost Tempe Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Salons: New Age Skin Care Tempe, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
NPF Reports Division Solicited money be sent in return for cash award over $1 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Lapel, Indiana Cash Services: NPF Reports Division Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
Americarenow Scam me into buying a case of junk spray Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Americare

Sep 19 2016
American Expedited Group Scottie Logistics Ripoff pay, reimbursements , junk trucks, junk trailers, thief, fraud, liar Lake zurich Illinois
Author: JACKSONVILLE , Florida Trucking Companies: American Expedited Group Lake zurich, Illinois

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Rooms To Go Dealing with back pains from herniated disc for 1 year. Most uncomfortable sofas ever! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
Ward construction Zack ward They promised to deliver a building took the money for the delivery of the building and the building never returned the money and we've never got the building they completely stole our money and we've asked him for 3 months and no reply nothing they won't even block their phone number whatever you do do not deal with Ward construction and Westmoreland Tennessee Westmoreland Tennessee Author: Lafayette, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Ward construction Westmoreland, Tennessee

Sep 17 2016
Covershield Sold me junk and took my money Gardena California Author: Bloomingdale, Illinois Home & Garden Stores: Covershield Gardena, California

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
A-1 Parts Stop Registered Agent: Jacqueline A. LoweryOwner: Chris Nasrallah aka Chris Sanchez Unscrupulous CROOKS! Dallas Texas Author: Gainesville, Texas Auto Repair Service: A-1 Parts Stop Dallas, Texas