Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

1 800 Got Junk

Showing 1-25 of 35,842 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 800 Got Junk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Mariners Escrow of Newport Beach has no regard for service and rips off its customers with junk and padded fees Newport Beach California Author: Newport Coast, California Realtors: Mariners Escrow of Newport Beach Newport Beach, California

Mar 23 2017
Adam Leitman Bailey Fraud, misrepresetation,incompetent,liars New York, New York Notice Author: Bronx, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Adam Leitman Bailey New York, New York

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Net 10 Wireless Junk phone, recycled phone #, bad customer service, no refund no service no help Miami Florida Internet Author: Newville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Net 10 Wireless Internet

Mar 21 2017
American Safety Council, uceusa.com, 123driving.com, americansafetycouncil.com, amersc.com, 800-393-1063, 800-732-4135 Fraud, bad material, unwilling to return moneys, discrimination, rudeness and unlawful business practice. Orlando Florida Author: Florida Corrupt Companies: American Safety Council Orlando, Florida

Mar 20 2017
MedicalCanastore.com Express_mail@consultant.com Don't buy from them they WILL rip you off they got me for 300 $$ Southern California Internet-based Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Smoke Shops: MedicalCanastore.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
Prestige 1 Auto Prestige Auto Sales Prestige1Auto - Ebay Dealer - Beware Hollywood Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Quality Companies quality companies are liars thiefs and cheats, junk trucks, poor people to deal with Indianapolis Indiana Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Quality Companies Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Bare Feet Shoes Got The Look Bare Feet Shoes Took Me and My Money For Walk!!! Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bare Feet Shoes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Bloombex Joe Ryan, Adam Taylor and two others men that went by Antony and Patrick. Invested 17250euro and got no return since last Oct.When I had 30000 in my account Iwanted to withdraw my 17250 but thy insisted I keep trading and lost all. nobody will talky to me since. 14 Tsar Osivoboditel Blvd sofia 1000 Internet Author: Athlone, Alabama Online Trading: Bloombex Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1, Wawa Realty, Khaled Salem illegal subletting/renting. Profit gained by scamming many into a upfront cash deposit upon arrival. Brooklyn New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Hotel: Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1 Brooklyn, New York

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
jaredbrechot.com Jared Brechot Designs Jared Brechot Retained for revit work on a small private school, never got drawings Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Architects & Designers: jaredbrechot.com Jared Brechot Designs Houston, Texas

Mar 18 2017
ASC Home Shows Pressure sale, got me! Nationwide Author: Bethesda, Maryland Home Security: ASC Home Shows Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Parisian glow beauty products This product is marketed fraudulently like a lot of internet ads, every consumer should be very vigilant on every screen that it sends you, I sure got burnt with this one both physically and financially. Internet
Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Parisian glow beauty products Internet

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California

Mar 17 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Like others complaining, never got cup I ordered, just the extra tops. No responce to emails or calls Internet Author: White Plains, New York Internet Fraud: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Peoplefinders.com I cancelled subscription 1 month in, after that - I was billed for 2 years of service! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Peoplefinders.com Internet

Mar 16 2017
CLT Overstock LLC, Carlos Lopez, Charlotte Overstock SCAM - Paid $12k for a truckload of diapers and NEVER received it. Filing lawsuit now. Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CLT Overstock LLC #800, North Carolina