Your Search | 1 800 got junk

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 02 2016
Pro Flowers Reference order number 111824370637-1. This Mother's Day order made on April 26, 2016 was received on April 28, 2016 by UPS. The were wilted.Internet: Author: Louisville, Kentucky Customer: Pro Flowers Internet

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

May 01 2016
Strategic Student Selutions This time I got swindled! Lake Worth Florida Author: knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strategic Student Solutions Nationwide

PIZZA TONIGHT PIZZA TONIGHTS QUALITY OF SERVICE AND FOOD st.thomas ONTARIO
You have got to be kidding me Author: st.thomas, Pizza & Take Out: PIZZA TONIGHT st.thomas,

Apr 30 2016
L'Envi This company is a total scamcharged my account 3 times for 1 product N C Internet Author: glenview, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: L'Envi Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
TO recruit #1 - Chalon Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada

Apr 30 2016
siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Scam Foo Kam Foo Kam Foo approched our company because we help customers get approved for apartments when they cannot get approved with their Credit. Only problem with Kam Foo is that he used someone elses credit card and we caught it. He then started making threats that he would write negative stuff about our company on the internet for not helping him. He got caught and then we found that he is been in prison for scamming folks. : Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: http://www.siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility SCAMMERS! THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND GOT A CHEAP CHINESE CRAP!!! STAY AWAY FROM LEADERMOBILITY.COM AT ALL COST!!! Mesa Arizona Author: California Sporting Goods: leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility Mesa, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
christopher johnson He was selling a flatscreen tv for 40.00 and I talked him down to 35.00 so I sent 35.00 and he said he shipped the item. he said he didn't receive the money but I have proof that he did what can I do detroit Internet You got scammed Author: Cadillac, Michigan TVs & VCRs: christopher johnson Internet

Apr 29 2016
Jang Health Group went to cancel,they would not kept talking,then said cancel sent to email,got nothing very very rude and then hung up on me,called back then said they cant hear me and hung up again his name was Alex New York New York Author: San Diego, California Beauty Products: Jang Health Group New York, New York

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington